All Comments on 'Bachelor Party'

by candi_hotte

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steamy tale of sexual abandon!

You (or your character) should definitely consider starting your own escort service. Where does the line start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot ! Hot !

Wow, I was worn out reading this story.

Please keep them coming.

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
A good story

Candi:

Your character went well beyond my experience - but I enjoyed the trip.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bye college girl

Hello prostitute! She will get her degree and make much money. If she does not get AIDS or something else, get into drugs, become an alcoholic, or get permanently injored or killed, she will be rich before she is thirty, retire and marry someone with lots of money. Odds of it happening, about a million to one. But it would be fun trying.

God I hope I'm not the one that falls in love with her. How do you explain that to folks and relatives. This is my fiance she was an escort and prostitute but now she is just for me and will make a good wife. And no I am not marrying her for her money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rubbers Anyone ...

...no self respecting escort or stripper would allow even one, let alone a dozen, guys do her without condoms. However, this is fantasy and we should realize that - rubbers interfere getting guys off so lets go easy on Candi.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Super hot! Wonderful exciting fantasy!

This is a super great fantasy! Hot, vivid and oh so arousing---

Great job!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Super hot! Wonderful exciting fantasy!

This is a super great fantasy! Hot, vivid and oh so arousing---

Great job!

TammyTrueheartTammyTrueheartover 17 years ago
Three Great Stories

I love your writing style

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Well written and highly erotic

The story was excellent in telling the thoughts and feelings (emotional and physical) of the stripper in great detail. That's what makes a good story - getting inside the head of the girl. It was also entirely believable. Very well written. Candi gets an A+ for her business school class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow!!! This story has me speechless!!!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Excellently written!

A question:

Would the tip at the end of the episode really be so low for so much work by such a hot chick?

If so, she should consider working and studying in India where the costs are lower and the income higher!

;)

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Hot tale from a hot tail

So when's she going to drag Karen along to one of these fuckfests?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Johnny Cakes

one word "hot" and I was there that night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRIKEY

well done Candi good to see you kept writing, Alfie

CleardiamondCleardiamondabout 13 years ago
DELICIOUS

Wow... excellent.. I loved this.. every wanton slut's dream.. to be used and stufffed with cock after cock..

mmmm

xxx CD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Omg...I have never been to a bachelor party like that before!!!

Awesome writing

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
***

How many marriages did she break up I wonder. With 12 guys, even if they all fucked her, someone is gonna talk down the line. Then the shit'll hit the fan! Interesting read. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My kind of whore

I've only been in two gang bangs, and I can Remember the sensation of sticking my cock into a pussy oozing with warm cum. It was awesome, it was dirty, it was naughty, I could feel the cum dripping down my balls, as I thrust into her; I became even more aroused. It became more than a fuck, it became a really dirty sensual fuck, chemistry between the girl and I broke out, everyone could tell and gathered around jacking off watch our hard sensual fuck. I was so into I leaned in we kiissed, it was a deep sloppy tounges intertwining kiss, I could taste the sex on her mouth, which heighten my arousal even more, causing me to explode unloading a large load into her. I leaned into her for another kiss, my cock basking in her cum filled pussy, it was so warm. She wrapped her legs tight around me I couldn't t pull out and get off her, we just missed as if no one was there. She finally teamed me before I even got my cock out one of the guts stuck his rather large hairy cock into her mouth I was on my knees still between her legs and watched, it turned me on watching her suck that dick after just fucking her. I immediately got hard, and put my dick back inside her. When she was leaving she gave me a tight hug and a mother deep kiss, slipping her phone number into my pocket. We ended up dating, it was great, we were swingers, she continued to work, I got into it with her to an extent, I would sometimes go on her dates if called for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex Oozing All Over the Joint!

Talk about a "Stroker" story! My first salvo traveled half way across the den! Nothing like 12 horny men gang-banging a sexy college girl to get the juices flowing! The multiple explicit descriptions of the sex had me almost smelling it! Load after load in her pussy,mouth,in her hair,on her tits,ALL over her body,man the hits just kept on cumming! `~ This one screams out for you to have easy access to your meat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous