Bachelor Party Vivacity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am wondering," Aftab said as we finished our act, "if we have met somewhere other than at my bachelor party."

"I really doubt it, I am not someone you are easily going to forget," I whispered back, my insides contracting with fear of discovery.

"It's just that you seem to remind me so much of an absolutely stunning woman that I know from back home and was able to accidentally see naked," he reminded me of the incident in our living room.

"You are indeed a naughty boy," I chided him and this brought a smile to his face, "but do you really think that you and I are in the same league so that you would get to see me naked without a generous amount of funds being provided by someone or from somewhere," damn I was beginning to sound like a call girl.

Aftab shook his head, gave me a deep kiss, squeezed my tits one more time and moved on to sample other wares on display. I stretched out on the bed, but was suddenly violently turned around. The second plug in my butt was pulled out with some force. Wondering what was going on, I had to suck in my breath as an even larger object was inserted into my behind. Hemant had plugged me for the third time with a very unusual object. Attached to the back side of the plug was a bunch of animal hair. On my fours I now resembled a mare. Hemant pinched me ass and said I should giddy up to Andy who was intently staring at me, having won me as his prize for the next round.

IX

"You are stunning," the good looking man next to me said, "I do not get so lucky with my travel partners!"

I did not know how to respond. It was a completely unexpected pick up line in a totally unexpected situation. We have just taken off from Dubai and were on the way to Nicosia. Rafiq was going to arrive on the morning of the bachelor party and was not too happy that I was already on my way to Cyprus. Our goodbye had almost turned into a fight and we both headed off in a huff. The gentleman in the aisle seat had checked me out thoroughly. It was not something I was concerned about much, good looking women do get visually undressed by males of every type and he was no exception. What was different was his style in starting the conversation and getting my interest.

"Why thank you, I do not normally consider myself great travel company," I responded.

"Ah but that confirms my initial assessment that you indeed are a most beautiful lady," he floored me with a quick reply, "who I would be pleased to get to know better during this short flight!"

The stewardess appeared with two flutes of champagne and we downed them almost instantly. In a few moments our glasses were refilled. Yiannis continued to both advise about Cyprus and to flirt unashamedly with me. He was a manager with a major multinational based in Cyprus, his place of origin, and serving the Middle East. Dubai was a frequent destination for him and today he had hit the jackpot as he confessed. The food that was delivered was simply fantastic and both of us polished a number of glasses of wine with the meal. Halfway into the flight I was seriously giddy and most of my inhibitions about being hit up by a stranger had vanished.

"So where are you staying?" I told him about the luxurious place where I had been booked and he gave a low whistle of appreciation.

"You must give me the opportunity to show you some of the more scenic spots around the island and some of the best places to go for a swim," he insisted.

"I'm sure you'd love to see me in a swimsuit," I responded.

"Oh no my dear, I would love to see you in nothing at all," he parried my thrust with ease.

More wine and talk flowed between us and by the time the seat belt sign for landing came on, I had promised to let him take me on a tour the next day. I did not have much to do till the evening two days later, so some company was not a bad idea. By the time the wheels connected with the ground, Yiannis was holding my hand in his. He had managed to sneak a few light kisses to my cheeks and neck, not to mention having massaged my thighs and feet when the opportunity arose. He also tried to get his hand under my skirt and finger me, but I was sober enough to draw the line on that activity. He was not too happy either to let me go off with the private chauffer from the hotel but felt better when I accepted a full on kiss that lingered a bit longer than normal.

X

Andy was happy that I went straight over, the wheel having been generous to him, and asked if I could be of any service. He picked me up gladly and deposited me on top of a barstool at the edge of the suite, making sure that my anal plug did not get displaced in the process. Standing in front of me, he put my left leg over his right shoulder enabling direct access to my cunt. Slowly he inserted his cock into my vagina until he could go in no more. As I grabbed onto his neck with my right arm he began to fuck me with a slow rhythm. He certainly was an accomplished lover and I was putty in his hands and on his cock as he continued to penetrate me. Finally he let go with a long gasp, having already made me come multiple times.

Hemant appeared almost on cue as I separated from Andy and pushed me face downwards onto the stool. An even larger butt plug was inserted into me nearly bringing me to tears. This one also had a tail attached and after it was fitted I had to remain on all fours for an extended period until my anus stopped aching mightily and accepted the intrusion.

"Don't get too comfortable yet," Hemant said close to my ear, "there is yet one more to come!"

XI

Yiannis appeared to be fairly well off and I learnt his family owned a thriving tourism business on the island. He showed up to pick me up from my luxury hotel at a bit after nine in the morning. His open top BMW was ideal for a ride as the weather was sunny and warm. I had simply put on a bikini and topped it with denim shorts and a tee shirt, and my apparel certainly seemed to get his attention. He first drove me out to a few scenic spots and I definitely was impressed by the beauty of the island. His hands kept slipping off the gears and landing on my bare thighs. After swatting them off a couple of times, I let him enjoy the feel of my legs.

"Why do you not catch a few rays of the sun my dear," Yiannis suggested at one point, "I am sure you have a swimsuit on underneath your shirt."

I thought about ignoring him, but the weather had been a bit warm and I also wanted was piqued by how he would continue his attempt at seducing me. As you can imagine, he had a large smile across his face when I teasingly removed the tee shirt and tossed it into the back. The bikini barely covered my breasts and I knew he was contemplating how to get it off too.

Returning to the car after one scenic stop, he did not go over to the passenger side and open the door for me. Rather he suddenly pulled me onto his lap as he sat on the driver's seat and put his mouth to mine. I had enjoyed the hospitality so far but did not expect that sort of response. Still I was on my day of freedom and kissing a good looking guy, albeit a stranger was somehow okay with me. In fact, we may have gone on further in the car if a couple of other vehicles had not arrived at the spot just as things were getting cozy and Yiannis had hooked his fingers under the waistband of my shorts. He made a "c'est la vie" gesture and we drove off towards a marina where he had one of the family boats docked, one hand strategically and constantly placed between my legs.

The marina was very nice indeed and a lot of boats looked rather luxurious. Yiannis led me to a not shabby looking boat, with a sizable seating area, fishing poles stuck around and strong looking motors. He asked me to board the vessel while he arranged a few things. As I lounged about I saw him returning with a bunch of boys carrying a picnic hamper, rugs, beverages and other stuff.

"Meet my cousins, nephews and other hangers-on," he said, "guys this is my friend Zee from Dubai." I had wisely decided not to give him my real name or use the stripper moniker of Xenia as that would imply someone possibly Greek.

They all stared at me for a while, generally in a lewd manner, and then one of the older boys asked Yiannis something that got him to smile.

"They are wondering if you look better with your bikini top on or without it; half of them vote for either scenario," he said.

"And what should I do?"

"Take their dare I guess," he casually responded.

"And I bet they would then want to see me completely naked!"

"Oh I'd like that too," he responded.

The kids, about half of whom were teenagers and the rest younger, began to cheer. Caught up in the mood and with a warm breeze blowing across, I faced the sea and quickly undid my top. As it came off, I turned back towards the boys, letting them view my unfettered boobs and quashing any complaint.

"The vote has definitely moved in favour of your being braless," Yiannis told me as he came aboard and turned on the engines.

The kids kept urging me to take the rest of my clothes off too as we eased out into the open water but I decided that being topless was as far as I was going to go.

XII

My legs almost gave way, both from the pain in my rear and from the fact that Rafiq was headed towards me having argued his way to getting his cock sucked, whereas the other guys insisted that the pointer was actually for a hand job. For the slightest moment, as he sat down in front of me, a glimmer of recognition passed through him. Almost immediately he pushed the thought out of head as totally unlikely and focused on letting me remove his pants and release his dick. He had already snuggled with the Chinese girl, fucked the Arab one in the ass and drawn a blank on the Latin babe and so was raring to go with me. Thankfully Hemant had mandated that after every sexual contact the participants had to thoroughly sanitize themselves in the bathrooms. I would not have been keen to be putting my mouth around his possibly shit-stained penis. As it was, he had done a good job of wiping off every trace of his earlier butt fuck.

"Does she not have the most beautiful eyes," Hemant prompted Rafiq and my heart missed a beat as my husband lifted my face up and looked deep into them.

"Yes but her mouth is going to encircle my dick, not her eyes," he commented, making me want to bite his balls off. I figured the coloured contacts helped hide my identity even from him.

Collecting my wits, I positioned my mouth over his penis and began to deliver a not so great blow job. He was still quite in the mood and enjoyed the stimulus despite my total disinterest. I noticed that Hemant was taking in the show, while concurrently sucking on the Greek girl's tits. In no time at all, Rafiq was ready to spurt. As I prepared myself to pull away, Hemant suddenly came behind me and pushed my head down. Rafiq's entire load hit the back of my mouth causing me to choke and gag. But Hemant did not let go till most of the jism ended up in my stomach.

"She seemed a bit out of it Rafiq, so I figured I would help her give you a meaningful sucking," Hemant let his friend know, getting a nod of appreciation in return.

"Maybe she needs an incentive to be more focused," Rafiq added and I really felt like ripping his hair out.

"Perhaps I know what she really requires," Hemant said as I was pulled up to the table again. I do not know how he managed to put the last object up my ass, but I saw stars in the process. My yelps of pain were blocked out by the loud music and I was sure that my butthole would quadruple in size after the intrusion it was suffering. And just like the two before, this plug also had a tail attached. This time I lay on the table for a bit trying to keep from crying due to the pain it was causing.

"Don't worry that's the last one," Hemant said, "now we can really get down to fun!"

XIII

As Yiannis and I cruised out to the open sea, he pointed at a distant speck of land and told me it was a really pretty small island where we would head for lunch. Putting the boat on autopilot and slowing it down significantly he came by to where I was sitting on the ledge at the back of the boat. He motioned that I should drop the shorts as we were no longer in public. I made a show of being alarmed but disposed of them by ducking into the cabin for a split second and re-emerging in just the bikini bottom. I might as well have taken that piece off as well. His hands came down to my waist and then grabbed the strings holding up my bikini bottom on either side. In a jiffy those were undone and he had the first clean glimpse both of my pussy and me totally naked. Yiannis took me by the hand and laid me down on the soft bed in the cabin a bit below where we were sitting. He brought his mouth down on to my cunt. I squealed with delight as he sucked me with great dexterity, alternating the speed of his attack ensuring that I kept reaching highs that were spectacular.

Lifting himself up, he looked outside to determine the distance to the island. I figured he would enter me any moment with his throbbing cock. Instead he pointed to his wrist as if to say time's running short and put his dick in front of my mouth. I flipped him onto the bed and took his appendage in my mouth, returning the favour as best as I could. Swallowing his load was a pleasure and he appreciated the effort I put into it. He shot into my mouth just a few minutes before the onboard collision alarm sounded. Still sticky and dripping, Yiannis ran out and steered the boat to its desired point.

The island was indeed spectacular. The water was crystal clear and the greenery just off the sandy beach was very inviting. Somehow I felt that swimming over nude was a good idea and Yiannis did not stop me as I dived off the boat. Meanwhile he placed the food and other items in the dinghy and rowed over close to where I had already found a good spot on the beach.

"Food first or lust first," he threw me a non-question.

Two minutes later we were joined in a most passionate embrace on the beach, the sand getting onto our body and the salty surf washing it off. I straddled his cock and bucked with vigor while Yiannis tried to slow my attack in order to prolong the time to his release. Just as we both neared our orgasms, I luckily realized he was fucking me unprotected and pushed him out just as the first drops of sperm shot out of his penis and hit my midriff.

"Hey I thank you for your hospitality and company," I snapped, "but I would be very unhappy with a permanent souvenir."

In response he tapped at his head. Apparently he had a package of more than two dozen condoms in the beach hamper lying just a meter or so from us. Disengaging from me he pulled the package out and I wondered about his reserves of stamina and jism on one hand and his confidence in knowing that I would fuck him on the other. He also got out a large rug, a sheet, cutlery and tableware, and lots of food and drink. I now realized he really did need all those kids to help him load the boat. Yiannis also put up a small tent, laying another sheet inside, indicating that it would serve when the sun got too hot. We were not going to see much more of Cyprus, but would definitely see much more of each other.

XIV

"Groom's call," Hemant announced and the group seemed to go silent and focus on what he was going to do next.

I had an inkling he was going to do me next and I was right in thinking so. Coming up behind me he positioned me at the edge of the padded table, allowing me to bend over. I figured he had counted wrong and an even bigger object was to be thrust up my rectum. Sure enough he pulled hard at the plug wedged in my anus and I first felt a searing pain as the thickest part came out of me and then a feeling of relief as the pressure lessened.

That relief did not last for long as his cock touched my ass and pushed into it. I remembered that he had previously been unable to get into my rectum. Today he made sure that I was well primed to receive him wherever he wanted, notably my behind. His cock, while huge, was not as thick as the plug that I had just received respite from. However, it was much longer and my anal passage stretched deep as he sent his entire package into my recess. The crowd began to cheer as he showed that his full appendage was in me. They cheered even more as he lifted me, still stuck anally to his cock, and lay down on the bed so that I straddled his torso and controlled the rhythm of my own butt being ravaged.

No doubt Hemant was very sizable and, without the earlier administration of butt plugs, he would not have fitted into my rear. As I moved up and down his cock, the nerve endings in my body were alive. Hemant ensured that I rose to the tip and came back all the way down by positioning his hands under my bottom. After a long fuck that the entire group seemed to be watching intently, Hemant finally gasped and flooded my insides with his cum. I figured that the party would end soon, now that the guest of honour had received his reward. I would be wrong.

XV

"So I have been telling you all about me, but you did not say a word about yourself," Yiannis mused as we lay naked inside the open sided tent.

"Well as you can see I am a flirty female who allows strange men to pick her up off airplanes!" I tried to change the subject.

"Oh I am certain you are married, have a happy life with your husband, and still are having an escape," he made a remark that was rather close to the mark.

"Okay you got me there, I am indeed married, and my husband will be here in a couple of days," I confessed, "but I do not normally do what I have been up to with you but perhaps need some refreshment."

"Well thanks for allowing me to be that refreshment today," he replied, "and I hope I am being a gracious host and a great act in bed!"

I knew only one way to shut him up. I simply moved onto the middle of the sheet, opened my legs and nodded my head towards my privates. Seconds later he was between my legs, taking me to heaven again. When I asked him to be fast, he went slow. When I wanted slow fucking, he sped things up. Yet I had as shattering an orgasm as ever and went motionless trying to catch my breath. With his cock sheathed both in a condom and in me, Yiannis had no reason to pull out.

We remained entwined for a considerable period of time before he told me that the sun had started to go down and we had not even had a bite to eat. So we fucked some more instead and had food on the boat as the sun did set! He did not use up the twelve condoms though, some remained for another day!

He was keen on coming over to my next stop, but I reluctantly told him that our one-day romance was over. Smartly I had not given him details of where the bachelorette party would be, but I had the feeling he could easily find out since Cyprus is not all that big. He kissed me for nearly an hour when we drove to my hotel and then finally said adieu as the stars shined bright.

XVI

"You might be done with her, but I am not," the big black African man who had been eyeing me much of the time told Hemant, who had just pulled out of my rear.

My backside was full of Hemant's sperm and I wanted to go to the bathroom and clean off. Instead Jacob, who I had heard was from Southern Africa, simply picked me up as I was. Placing me face forward on a sofa across the room, he made sure that I could not get away from him by the placement of his hand between my shoulders. Ensuring I was anchored in place, he brought his dick up to my recently fucked ass. Thankfully, one of the girls smartly decided to rub some lotion onto it before he began to impale me in earnest. I screamed as his absolute monster penis, even larger than Hemant's, tore into me. Jacob pushed in and out with vigour, causing me to lose consciousness momentarily a couple of times during his act. If it were not for the bachelor party and my role as the hooker, his actions may well have equalled rape. Yet the situation at the time was such that my only option was to accept the punishment as he literally raped me in the ass while the crowd cheered him on. Jacob went at my backside, for a while, before grunting and spewing a large load into me. Mercifully, he pulled out immediately, did not ask for a repeat, and left me to gather myself.