Bachelor Party Vivacity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My backside was now full of two huge sperm loads and leaked all over the place. Yet I seemed unable to move off the couch, even while half my body was touching the ground. A couple of the girls cleaned me up and helped me to the bathroom and a shower. My ordeal as a whore was over as Hemant shooed everybody out while I fixed myself.

"Happy!" I said to Hemant with sarcasm dripping, having delivered somewhat more than asked for on my side of the bargain.

"You were great," he responded, while putting a package containing the agreed on amount of dirhams in my hand.

"I am glad, because this is never going to happen again," I swore, "I did not like that last guy and your attempts at getting Rafiq to recognize me were also amateur!"

"I am sorry you feel that way," he replied, "you managed the situation well, what Jacob did was out of the blue and I do apologize since we had an agreed code of conduct that the group generally followed, and Rafiq is more than convinced that you are right now with Karen, even though you were in the same room the whole time."

"Okay but I thought that you of all people would show me more sympathy," I cried out

"But I did," he insisted, "or more than a dozen men would have had you every which way tonight."

Unconvinced I put my stockings back on and readied to have a taxi called. Suddenly I noticed he was sitting on the floor in a typical Indian begging pose seeking mercy for his misdeeds. He looked so ridiculously funny that I burst out laughing despite the humiliation I had suffered during the past few hours.

That was his cue to pick me up, plant a kiss on my mouth, and deposit me onto the bed in the suite master bedroom. He slowly peeled off my stockings and lifted off the dress. I had decided against putting the bra on and my panty had been ripped anyway. Once again I was totally naked.

"I have waited to do this again for three years," he said, "and you have no idea how long I have lusted after you before that."

That was news to me. I had met him around five years ago when Rafiq had married me and I had come to Dubai. Hemant had never let his desire for me show before. He turned me over and I wondered if he was going to give my ass another go. Instead he lifted my rear and positioned himself so that his cock slid into my pussy from behind. He pushed and pulled like a man possessed for a while, then slowed down to a crawl. It took a while for us both to come, but we enjoyed the moments till we did. After a while we were back at it again, the humiliations and recriminations forgiven.

"I would love to fuck you like this after the wedding," he blurted out as we coupled.

"Hey would Karen not have an issue with that," I queried him.

"No, not at all," he said, "Karen and I have had a rather open relationship and that includes the chance of being with different partners on occasion."

"So you are not concerned with where she is right now and with whom," I wondered.

"Oh not at all, I imagine Andy or Philip or another member of our crew is giving her a pretty good going over right now at her hotel!" Hemant dropped another bombshell on me.

"Since when have they been receiving this generosity, and is Rafiq among this crew, did you not say he is convinced I am with Karen today?" I was both jealous and angry.

"I think it started right after your first episode as Xenia," he thought a bit and replied, "but neither Karen, nor I, and certainly not the guys, care about complications."

"And how often has this taken place with Rafiq?" I just had to know.

"Oh perhaps once every two months or so, but she is not with him tonight!" he honestly responded.

So my husband had potentially screwed my best friend, perhaps a dozen or more times, since the last party and he had never mentioned it. I did recall seeing him rather tired on certain weekends and usually offered him tea and Tylenol when I should have instead kicked him in the nuts. I knew of one route to the immediate lessening of my anger.

"Okay, so first of all, fuck me again and fuck me all night," I ordered Hemant and he shook his head with complete understanding.

It was a long, drawn out session of lovemaking and Hemant probably had nothing left over for his wedding night. I could not care less if Karen hated me for leaving her husband unable to perform on his big evening. After all she had left my husband unable to meet my needs on many occasions in the past three years!

XVII

Things had gone smoothly since I left Hemant and moved over to be with Karen. The bachelorette party was a success, though nowhere as physically taxing as the event a couple of days earlier. I decided to stay clear of the action when the male strippers showed up and nobody seemed to mind.

Rafiq did not mention a word about the bachelor party, though he wanted badly to have sex with me soon as he got back from the fishing trip. He came in smelling like fish and booze from the boat and tried to jump me right away. I took one whiff and directed him towards the shower, telling him not to return for at least half an hour. When he did emerge from the bathroom, expecting me to be lying naked in bed and waiting for his cock, he instead found a note that said, "Karen called and I have to go help her." I stayed out pretty late getting drunk with some of the other ladies and crashing in another female friend's room, deliberately ensuring that Rafiq got a bit of a taste of scorned woman, but I was not yet done with him.

I got back to our suite in time to start changing for the wedding. Rafiq was floored by the sensational aquamarine dress that I had picked for the day and would have made a move on me except for the pressing time situation. I wanted him to know that I remained a most in demand woman and needed to be treated with care and passion.

"Hey are you ready to leave for the wedding reception," Rafiq was calling from the hallway to the hotel room, "they are about to start."

He was really keen to show up at the ballroom with me on his arm. My backless dress, smart figure, sexy looks and cascading dark hair would certainly make him the object of envy for most men at the event. I would let him have that small victory but after he had fretted for a bit downstairs while I took care of things.

"You go on ahead and wait for me in the lobby," I said, "I promise to be down within a few minutes."

I heard the door shut and this indicated he had left. I had evened things with Karen by fucking Hemant dry prior to her wedding day. It was now the correct moment to give Rafiq a dose of medicine for his sins. Yes I had been a whore on two occasions, once by chance and once by choice, but he had not exactly been the most truthful and dedicated husband either and for a long period of time. I did not hate him enough to call our marriage quits, but I did want to do something that was on par with his excesses.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number on the business card. The man receiving the call was downstairs among the guests but the message was such that it could not be delivered in person and to his face. He picked up on the second ring despite the noise of the crowd around him anyway. He would have no idea that I would also be attending the same event, although in another avatar.

"Hello, Mr. Zhang, this is Xenia from Hemant's party calling ...... Good that you remember me ...... I am glad that you think I was excellent company ....... Thank you for the generous gift ...... Now about that event you are planning to hold in Colombo ...!"