Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group was taunting and teasing Giselle as Brian complied, pulling her wrists together and lifting her arms high. Giselle could do nothing but giggle and offer up weak, token protests. Her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and fear. If you looked close however, her eyes betrayed just a little sparkle of intrigue. I ran my tongue from her knee to mid thigh and placed the lemon at her lips. She shook her head in refusal, but eventually accepted the lemon in her lips.

"No," she protested weakly. But I ignored her plea. I salted her succulent thighs. When I went down to lick up the salt, I could feel her legs writhe underneath me. Brian held her arms as if she was a child struggling against a parent. My head ground into her crotch as I licked those luscious thighs.

Her crimson cheeks now shone brightly through her sexy olive complexion as she was held helpless to the chanting and cheering of the incited party. I finally lifted my head from licking every grain of salt off her thigh to take my shot. After throwing back the tequila, I slowly moved towards her lips to retrieve my rewarding lemon. As our lips crushed together, I pushed the lemon into her mouth with my tongue. She squirmed against me in reluctance; I held her still with ease by cupping her cheeks in my hands. Her wrists were still totally neutralized by Brian's manacle grasp behind her. At some point I could feel her surrender as she began to return the hungry kiss that I offered her. She tendered back to me, a kiss so tentative and so sweet that I almost melted. Her lips we so ripe and full, almost puffed as if she'd been crying, although she wasn't. Her hair tickled my cheek as she leaned close. Her sensual smell exploded in my nose as our faces touched. It was the most perfect kiss I can recall in my kissing career.

Finally, when the backyard sounded like Madison Square Garden, I ended the kiss and raised my head up to display the lemon wedge between my teeth. It had been passed back and forth between Giselle and me several times while it flavored our kiss. I had a shit-eating grin on my face as I spit the discarded fruit into the trash bag beside the table.

Brian was still holding her. In her excitement, she was breathing high and fast, which had the delightful effect of making her breasts rise and fall in time to her pants. Her face was as bright red as any stop sign I'd ever seen.

Penny was not about to allow the momentum slow down. She had her girls all revved up. Even Giselle was showing signs of loosing control.

Penny plopped in my lap and pulled my head down to her cleavage. For those who don't know, this is the international sign for "Lick the top of my boobs and sprinkle salt on them, NOW." Not wanting to start an international incident, I obediently wet her breasts with my tongue, and then sprinkled them with salt for Giselle, who was up next to do a shot.

Penny quickly hopped from my lap to Giselle's lap and pressed her breasts in the direction of Giselle's still-quivering lips. Giselle resisted.

"Come on Penny, No. I can't drink that stuff. You know I don't even drink," Giselle helplessly whined.

"The hell you don't! Open wide girl," Penny insisted

"It's your last big party as a single woman Gissy, now live a little" Penny demanded.

"No, I don't want any." Giselle continued to beg.

Penny was having no such backtalk from her. She looked over at the men, who were poised like coiled snakes, ready to strike. With a smile on her face she called, "Come on guys, help me out here,"

My buddies and I were already in motion. Stevie and Jeff had planted themselves on the patio at Giselle's feet. Each of them respectively draped one of Giselle's pretty legs over their shoulder and wrapped bulging arms around her calf so she couldn't kick or wiggle. Her legs were pressed to their chest and her feet were in each of their laps.

One of the girls there, Emily, who I'd learned was a longtime friend of Giselle from her childhood, suggested that we take off her shoes.

"Her toes have always been one of her erogenous zones," Emily said. She laughed as she betrayed her longtime friend's secret confidence.

Steve and Jeff needed no further prompting. They each slipped off one of Giselle's little sandals and began to tease her toes with their big hands. Giselle gasped with the sudden stimulation. Her legs were locked in place by the powerful arms of the two men as they teased her periphery erogenous zones skillfully. Brian held her wrists ever firm and she had quickly realized that she was powerless to fight such overwhelming strength. When her will broke, it was practically audible. Her entire body language changed as she submitted to Brian's restraining hands. She clenched her eyes tightly shut as her face burned in embarrassment.

Penny's long thin fingers held Giselle's head back and rubbed her temples with her thumbs while pressing those salty breasts to her lips. The helpless captive tried to laugh in the spirit of the "fun" but her apprehension and squirming discomfort were obvious. When Penny pulled back from her lips, Jack and I were quick to force her compliance. My hand slipped between Penny's breasts and Giselle's face as I squeezed the captive girl's jaw, forcibly opening her mouth.

Jack had filled a double shot glass up to the rim. He snaked his hand between the captive and her assailants, to pour the powerful potion into Giselle's open mouth. Giselle gagged and choked a bit as she swallowed the strong shot, drooling some on her chin and chest before I squeezed a lemon wedge above her lips. The droplets of lemon provided Giselle some relief from the harsh taste, and she lapped at my fingers for more. I fed my lemon-soaked fingers to her lips, and she lapped hungrily.

The alcohol affected her lithe body. Clearly she had almost no tolerance for alcohol. I could feel her loosing control. He lips, which initially sucked at the lemon, seemed to be lapping hungrily at my hands.

Her toes clenched at the men's fingers as Steve and Jeff rubbed her feet. Occasionally, one of her feet would brush a hard cock as they began to nuzzle her thighs with their cheeks. The two men, one brown, one black, had begun kissing her thighs and teasing her crotch with their attentions. The girls surrounded this scene, cheering, clapping and chanting at every gesture, every kiss laid upon a thigh, every swipe of tongue on flesh.

Penny still hadn't moved from Giselle's lap. She began to grind her crotch on the bachelorette's leg amidst Steve and Jeff's attentions. Giselle appeared to be in sensory overload. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her toes and fists were clenched in small balls, and her mouth, emitted sensual moans in spite of her tight lips that tried to suppress the sounds. Her flesh seemed as if you could fry an egg on it from her embarrassment..

The girls began cheering again, as the music cranked up a decibel or two, and the tempo ramped up a few measures. I slipped my lips down to Giselle's again and found her either too drunk, too embarrassed, or (as I prefer to assume) too enamored to fight. She surrendered to another kiss. Her lips felt and tasted like pure bliss and I could have kissed this sensual little goddess forever. My big hand splayed behind her head as I pulled her into my deep kiss.

Suddenly her eyes bolted open in surprise and fear and she began to struggle again. I became aware that Jack was peeling the straps off of her shoulders and Jeff pushing the tip of his tongue under the edge of her panties. Giselle fought the good fight. She moaned in ecstasy, while simultaneously begging weakly for us to stop. But at this point, nobody was taking no for an answer. Not the girls clapping cheering and stamping their feet. Not Steve, Jeff, Jack, Brian, or me, and least of all, not Penny.

Penny hopped off of her friend's lap. Her stone hard nipples and flushed face reminded us all that she has been imagining this for quite some time.

"Oh no you don't Gissey!" She taunted her friend, "This is your night baby, we went to great lengths and expense to make sure it's something you'll never forget! And trust me, you never will. Now guys, get her up on her feet."

I felt momentarily conflicted as Giselle's molten-hot helplessness conjured as much empathy as it did lust, but Penny was the boss and Penny was calling the shots. We executed her orders like well trained Marines, grasping Giselle by the arms and pulling her to her feet. Penny put her hands triumphantly on her hips and stepped back to watch as we converged on her friend like a pack of hungry wolves on a small fawn. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against my chest, my cock on full alert and pushing into the small of her back.

The girls began clapping louder and their chant "Take it off" Take it off" reverberated around the yard. Jack and Steve were stripping her, like a captured slave girl. Although Giselle twisted in my arms, I was able to overpower her by applying just a hint of force with my forearm. The more she protested, the quicker and easier it was for the men to completely strip her dress off of her body. As I lifted her free of her clothing, I noted from the corner of my eye, Penny touching herself. The sight of Penny sent a rush of adrenaline through my veins and I could feel the power in my muscles exponentially multiply. God dam, I wanted them both. Here on the patio!

I was jerked back into focus by Giselle's feeble attempt to extricate herself from me by pushing her elbow into my stomach. I decisively grasped her by the back of the neck and manhandled her to the picnic table as the girls quickly cleared food, bottles and glasses. She was on the table, her back in three seconds (a personal best). I let my eyes travel down her body. She looked exquisite in this position. She was wearing a little pair of boi-short panties and matching lacy bra, both feminine and classy without being slutty. Ironically, this "lack of sluttiness" only made me want to fuck her more. I held her down on the table by a fistful of her dark hair and absently felt her tiny fists beating against my chest as I pressed my lips again to hers.

On some level I became aware that the women had grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms up over her head. I could feel Brian reaching under her to remove her bra and without conscious thought my hands were cupping her breasts and my lips had moved to the side of her neck. In the next instant her body was bathed in tongues and lips. Jack bit on her nipple while I teased her by breathing heavily into her ear, letting her hear my hunger. I kissed her mouth and traced her lips with my tongue. I even kissed her eyelids which were tightly clamped shut.

Her body had gone from betrayal to total sedition. She writhed and moaned under our attentions. Her nipples were hard and pointed straight up towards Brian's mouth as if begging for more attention. Jeff and Steve once again seized her ankles as more hands peeled her panties down. My cock was straining against my bathing suit and I was compelled to push it back into stowed position as I lavished Giselle with my lust.

Panties off, Steven opened his tongue wide and painted her slit with a wet lick that thwacked directly from the apex of her little asshole, straight up to her neat and conservatively trimmed pubes. The helpless girl writhed under the multitude of hands that held her pinned to the vinyl clad picnic table. Somebody raised the music another decibel and the tempo picked up in time with the hollering of the women and the unbridled lust of the men.

My hands traced her every curve as I could feel her lips suction to my shoulder in hunger and fear. She sucked me while I spanked her bottom and found her little asshole soaking wet with dripping pussy juice. Her muffled moans now seemed rhythmic and in tune with the music. Steven had his tongue buried deep in her pussy and was signing his name on her vaginal walls, as if the tip of his tongue was a pen. I could hear suction sounds as he sucked and lapped at her clit.

I teased her little asshole with my finger and to my surprise she began to buck against it, impaling herself on my hand and straining to push up against Steve's face. She bucked and moaned as tears started to flow from her eyes and her screams actually rose louder than the music. She couldn't form words but she didn't have to - her body betrayed her. She bit and sucked my shoulder until her teeth drew blood. I reciprocated by fucking her up the ass with my wide finger as she wildly thrust about like a woman possessed.

Her orgasm came in the form of uncharacteristic grunts of profanity, laughter and operatic cries of ecstasy. Her body was glistening with sweat and had shiny, mirror-like quality to it. When her girlfriends released her arms, I was surprised to see her hand reach for my dick. I was so horny that I thought I might explode all over the yard in another moment. I had to go over last season's playoff highlights in my mind to distract myself from cumming prematurely.

My technique worked and I was able to maintain my hard-on long enough to reposition her. I motioned for some room, and for the others to back off and leave Giselle to me alone. Then I flipped her over onto her belly and bent her across the creaking picnic table. Her hard nipples were grinding the table and I could see she was humping the redwood in hopes of another orgasm.

Her desire was rewarded by the tip of my cock being poised at the entrance of her sweet, sopping wet pussy. It didn't even hint at fitting at first, but I began to wedge it inside her tight quim anyway. Her constant flow of hot pussy juice bathed my cock and to encouraged me towards greater and deeper penetrations. I held her neck to the table and fucked her hard with reckless abandon as she bucked back against me, claiming my cock like a whore in heat, just as sure as I claimed her pussy with my possessive overtures.

I was so lost in the feeling of her pussy around my cock that it was a long time before I noticed the chaos unfolding all around me. On some level I became aware of Jeff's fat black dick inside of some woman as she screamed and moaned orgasm after orgasm. He had her on her back in the chaise lunge and his ass humping up and down like a jackhammer. All I could see of the woman was her white legs and her ankles as she wrapped them around his waist. Steve was in the pool with Nancy the shot girl. True to her reputation she was swigging wine, sitting on the edge of the pool while Steve splashed around between her legs. His face was deep in her pussy.

Not that I was keeping track, but Jack and Brian were double teaming Penny's boss who was on all fours with one cock in her mouth, and one cock in her pussy. The guys were high fiving, and kissing other women as they fucked Penny's employer. The rest of the women were either goading on the sex, cheering for more sex, or waiting on line to be given sex. To say that the image of this Roman-style Orgy was surreal is the understatement of my lifetime.

Giselle was bucking like a wild animal and had no control over her groaning. I had been spanking her in time to the beat of the music and the thundering rhythm of my powerful pelvis on her ass cheeks. I ground inside of her as Giselle bucked backward meeting my every thrust. It was as if by forcing this girl down and fucking her, I'd unchained a wild sex machine and that had been repressed far too long. I don't know what Morty Eggland had done to this poor woman, but she was making up for it now. She screamed like a wanton cock slut and spurred me on, almost daring me to fuck her harder. I pulled her wrists behind her back and held them in place with a firm grip as I swatted her ass with my free hand and plowed her with as much force as I could muster.

The women were in frenzied state of celebratory arousal, and I was dizzy with lust. The blood was rushing to my head as I fucked this woman with a hungry predatory growl. Some of the spectators even took a step back from the performance as I rammed this fucking girl like a rabid beast, and she drooled and lusted for my dick like an equally crazed Amazon!

When we came in synchronicity, the growls and screams echoed into the stunned silence of the pack around us, who watched in awe and respect, as if we were two carnivorous dinosaurs walking off together into extinction after a million years of world dominance.

I had to put my hands on weakened the redwood picnic table to stabilize my shaking legs. I hoped that the table was still useable after the beating we just put it through. Giselle was exhausted, panting on her stomach in a puddle of perspiration, pussy juice and cum.

I turned to look at the stunned, yet still-hungry faces of Penny and the others. And I knew by instinct that things were only starting to get interesting.

****

12