Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me guess. Sharon and Lilith made a move for him right away."

"Let's not forget Bette, but that's exactly how it happened. Of course, they did the same thing over the stripper as well, going as far as fighting each other over his shirt!" she told him, laughing at the mental image of Lilith sitting on the floor rubbing her head and a triumphant Sharon Stacy standing over her swinging the shirt around her finger.

"No!"

Laughing again at his shocked tone, she said, "Yes. It was quite funny. Even Karen cut loose, only after the g-string came off that is."

"NO!"

Raising one thin eyebrow at the phone, she asked, "Why are you so surprised? Karen is a woman and Ken is a very attractive man. She's not immune you know."

"Yeah…maybe. It's just that I'm having a hard time seeing conservative, brainy, married Karen Beecher Duncan interested in a stripper. It's just not her speed."

Staring at the receiver, she was sure she was hearing things. He couldn't see it? Where had he been? True, it'd been a while since he'd seen Karen, Mal, or any of the old group—that had to account for his totally misguided assumption. The woman she was then is nothing like the woman she is now. "Dick, believe me when I say she is definitely the type. I think you need to adjust what you think you know, just a little, hon."

"Are you saying Karen is a buck wild party animal?" he asked, doubt clear in his voice.

Making frustrated little sounds into the phone, she said, "No Dick, that is not what I'm saying. What I meant was that the lady knows how to have fun! What? You think that after she got married and got out of the superhero business she became brain dead and numb to the concept?"

"No! It's just…I mean," he made a helpless sound. "I just can't see it."

Frowning. "Well she did that and more, but it wasn't anything serious. She had fun, I had fun, Donna had fun, and after the stripper left, Jason had fun."

"What kind of fun could a man have at a Bachelorette party?"

Was he crazy now? What kind of fun couldn't a man have at a party full of horny beautiful women? "Well…Bette spiked the punch for one and then…"

"WHAT!!" Dick roared, cutting what she was about to say short. "Jason has to be the strictest teetotaler on the planet! The man is an advocate against drugs and alcohol. He couldn't have been drunk!"

Sighing tiredly into the phone and rubbing her eyes, Kory said. "No one was drunk Dick, though you can't say the same for your party," she reminded him. "If you had let me finish, I would have told you that no one knew it was spiked until Karen started talking about driving home. Bette confessed and offered to pay for the cabs for everyone, but I volunteered to drive them when they were ready to go."

"But weren't you drinking too?"

"Yes, but my alien immune system protected me. It would take way more than what I had to get me drunk, even if it's possible, which I doubt. I was sober and the only one able to drive. Everyone else was three sheets to the wind." Laughing out loud, she confided, "We found out that the liquor lowered the ladies inhibitions and we started talking about sex, first times particularly."

Interested, Dick gave a inquiring "Oh?"

"Stop digging because I'm not telling you, but I will say this. I'm glad Bette didn't catch you."

Feeling his face slowly turning read, Dick laughed too. "Me too, though not for lack of trying on Bette's end. I ran just about every time I saw her and needless to say, we were never alone. It was getting embarrassing. I still can't believe she told you about it," he said, and then paused as a thought came to mind. "Just what did you tell them?"

Tongue in check, Kory said, "I proclaimed you Studmuffin and resident Sex God of the year!."

"Kory…"

"Oh hush, Dick, it wasn't that bad. So what if the a few ladies and one of your guy friends know what a wonder lover you are? Will the world end because of it?" she demanded.

"But Kory…"

Cutting him off, she asked, "Do you want me to finish telling this or not?"

Sighing, he gave in. "Sure. What happened? Jason make another run for the door?"

"Actually, Jason sat through the whole thing, eating it up. About an hour later, Karen was ready to go and the others followed, well... except Jason. I offered him a ride but he wanted to stay and chat with Donna, so I took everyone home. It should have been a hour, hour and a half job, but Sharon was sick and I stayed to put her to bed, then left."

X'hal! Now the part I don't like. She hated to lie to Dick, which was probably why she never did it, but if she didn't, nine chances out of ten, Donna wouldn't be getting married because Dick would feel honored bound to tell Terry, and she couldn't let that happen. Sometimes Dick could be such a pain in the ass.

But Kory was hopeful; she felt she could pull it off. It was just one lie…one white lie. One sentence, just one little sentence and it would be finished. Kory began slowly and hoped he'd be too distracted to notice. "When I got back to the penthouse, no one was in the living room and Donna was in bed." Yeah, in bed with Jason, but that's something she'll keep to herself. "I locked up and went to bed. Where I still would have been, sound asleep until some sexy man called me at 2 a.m. just to be nosy." she teased him.

Sheepishly, he said, "Sorry about that. If I thought you were asleep, I'd never would've bothered you. I thought you were just turning in like I was." Dropping his voice an octave, he said. "Besides... I missed you and wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep."

"Oh really?" she asked, pleased he was thinking about her. She was thinking about him too. "Well I missed you too, lover. I especially missed the way you put me to sleep," she said huskily, and then whispered, "I wish you were here."

Groaning into the phone, Dick agreed. "I wish I was too, but I have to be up at 6 a.m. so I can head out to Gotham. I need to go to sleep now if I'm to get an early start and be back in time for Donna's wedding."

"I know. " She didn't really want him to leave, but what choice did she have? Bruce needed him, for who knows what, and when The Batman summoned, all the little people were expected to drop everything and snap-to. One of the many attitudes that kept her and Bruce Wayne constantly at odds. One day the two might learn to get along, but she doubted it. She just wanted him to hurry back. "You be careful and come back in one piece, Dick."

"Believe it or not love, every time Bruce calls, it's not always dangerous and I'm always careful, you know this. I can't go getting into trouble and leave you free for some other man to snatch up, now can I?" he teased.

Smiling, she shot right back. "No, you can't, so you better hurry back before I replace you with Gar," she said, and then laughed out loud.

"Oh yeah, make his day," he dared her.

"Let Bruce talk you into working and I will," she countered dryly.

"I guess I better hurry back then. Can't have Gar getting my 'goodies' now, can I?"

As if that was a threat. She smiled softly, saying, "I love you."

The line was quiet for a moment, and then she heard the words repeated. "I love you too, Kory, more then you'll ever know."

Touched, she whispered, "Goodnight, Dick."

"'Night, Kory," and then she heard the soft click of the line being disconnected.

She held the phone for a moment longer before placing it in the upright charger on the nightstand. Looking over at the clock, the bright red numbers blinked the time. 2:49a.m- far to early to wake Jason, but what to do? Her first thought was to go back to sleep, but disregarded it. Not only was she not sleepy, she was too horny as well. What a frustrating mix, she thought disgustedly.

Stretching, she thought about watching a movie and decided it was as good an idea as any. At least it would distract her mind from her body's demands…hopefully. Getting out of bed, she walked over to the video shelf and started looking though movies for something to watch. Before she found one, her stomach chose to grumble noisily. Not surprising, she was babysitting the Bachelorette Party and neglected to grab something to eat.

"Might as well fix a snack to go along with the movie." Walking from the shelf, she turned around and grabbed the lavender silk robe from the foot of her king sized bed and put it on. Normally she wouldn't have bothered, nudity was nothing shameful to her, but Donna had insisted, claiming that meeting her at the refrigerator nude was disconcerting, so she wore the robe whenever she left the room.

Turning the doorknob slowly, she cracked the door and peeped outside.

Nothing.

Turning to take a look at Donna's bedroom door, she saw that is was still as she left it earlier-firmly closed. Relieved, Kory left her room and headed for the kitchen, softly closing her door behind her.

* * * * *

Jason Hart was trying to figure how the hell he got in this situation. One minute he was on his way to Terry Long's Bachelor Party, then next he was knee deep inside of Terry's soon-to-be wife.

Amazing! He wondered if anyone else's life was as screwed up as is…somehow he doubted it.

He was awoken rather abruptly when Donna turned over in his arms and snuggled closer to his side. Not used to sleeping with anyone, it took him a while to wake up. After he finally figured out where he was and what had happened, his first response was to get up and get the hell out the penthouse as soon as humanly possible. He was about to start dressing when he heard movement outside the bedroom door.

Kory.

Probably was trying to clean up some of the mess the ladies and her stripper friend had made before going to bed. Whatever the reason, he couldn't leave then, not with Kory up and about. Best to wait till she was sleep so he could sneak out undiscovered, and without answering some very awkward questions.

Which was why he was still there, sitting up in bed-Donna Troy's bed, watching her sleep and replaying tonight's events over and over in his mind. Tonight, Jason Hart could actually say he'd had some of the most intense lovemaking he'd ever experienced…and he couldn't tell anyone about it. Ever. Donna was marrying Terry in two days and if this came out…it would ruin her chance at love.

Love. Grimacing, he couldn't keep the unbidden thought from his mind. He knew Donna wasn't in love with him any more then he was with her, though he did care for her. They were good friends, the very best, but what happened tonight wasn't about friendship, not really.

It was about sex.

Pure, unadulterated, sex. The kind of sex that's hot, spontaneous, and satisfying from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, sex so mind-blowing and graphic it was barely a step removed from a high quality porno. Sex that's uncomplicated and free of other's ulterior motives. The kind of sex you have with someone you know, think is cute and have been dying to try out.

That's exactly the kind of sex he just had.

Still it was just too, too weird. In the space of hours, all his lofty principles and morals went right out the proverbial window. He did things tonight he never intended to do and that included drinking liquor, lusting after one man's woman while making love to another's. He still couldn't believe it...a teenage fantasy come true. He had sex with Donna Troy and it was better then he could ever have imagined. In fact, he was still having a hard time believing it happened. If it weren't for the fact that she was curled up against his side, in his arms, he'd swear he was drunk. Looking down at her sleeping face, he knew it wasn't a liquor-induced hallucination.

Oblivious to Jason's inner turmoil, Donna slept on.

Sighing softly into the room and rubbing his eyes, Jason couldn't help chastising himself. What possessed him? What the hell was he thinking?"

Thinking? Thinking had nothing to do with it, Jason reasoned. At least not the kind of thinking that required the use of his brain. No, instead of listening to sweet reason, he had to let his penis do the thinking for him tonight. And because of it, he ended up in one of those one of a kind situations listening to your dick often places men in. Instead of getting up and taking the offered ride, he had to stay and talk. Jason laughed at that. Talk? There wasn't much talking going on, before or after. All he could think about was getting so deep inside Donna that he wouldn't know where she ended or he began.

Jason groaned out loud. What would contemplating it do now? He couldn't change it, and wasn't sure he would if he could. Donna was due to marry in two days and he'd slept with her-no changing that fact. And it didn't help that he wanted her again. He was as hard as he'd ever been and he'd just had her. If he wasn't certain she'd be too uncomfortable to take him again, he'd set about waking her in a most inventive way, slowly loving her with his mouth and hands until he saw her sleepy blue eyes open and cloud with desire. Then, and only then would he bury his thick tool deep inside her and give them both the release they craved.

Oh God, his mind screamed at him. Can all I think about is sex? Shuddering and clutching the sheet as if to kill it, he tried to think of something else, anything else, but his thoughts came back to sex. Not surprising considering it had been a while since he indulged in the art of amour. Still, he should have had more control. Donna had been a virgin and he took her virginity-a right that belonged to her husband and he'd cheated Terry of it. Strangely, he didn't feel the slightest bit guilty. Not a smidgen of guilt. How could he? He had wanted and cared for her so long that when he saw his chance to have her, he grabbed it with both hands and the consequences be damned. Pure selfishness. That was why he was in this less then desirable predicament. The only thing he could do now was keep his mouth shut and pray it worked out.

That didn't mean he couldn't remember though. Just thinking about how good it felt being inside her, how tight she was around him and how she took all 9 1/2" of him was enough to make lying in bed uncomfortable. He'd never been first with any girl and he'd be damned if she didn't taste like a virgin. Oh god, she tasted good, like candy. He almost didn't come up. He just wanted to stay between her legs, tasting her and giving her one orgasm after the next with his lips and tongue, licking up all that warm honey and creating more.

I must have a death wish; Jason thought as the image of Donna laying spread eagle on the queen sized bed and his response to it filled his mind, he grew more frustrated by the minute. Soon he would have to leave. The longer he stayed, the better the chances he had of being caught. He'd been lucky so far. Kory must have turned in soon after she got back, so his secret should be safe, but who knew for how long? The last thing he wanted or needed was to get caught by the leggy Tamaranean as he snuck out the penthouse. He couldn't let that happen. Jason figured all he had to do was get out the penthouse before Kory or Donna woke, quietly tip-toeing down the hallway, exiting the front door to the elevator and he'd be in the clear. If luck continued to be on his side, then neither of the ladies would get up before 7 or 8 o'clock. By then he'd be long gone, and Kory would never know he'd been there. Sounded good, right?

Jason prayed his luck would hold, because he couldn't risk Kory seeing him. He couldn't be sure she wouldn't go report what she saw to Dick and if that happened, then the wedding was off for sure. Dick was just that type…honest. He'd feel compelled to tell Terry and that would be that. But deep down, he thought Kory could keep a secret, even a secret such as this.

Kory.

Wow. He couldn't help but acknowledge how hot she was. Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran, the supermodel Kory Anders and Titans team-mate Starfire was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Donna was beautiful too, but the two ladies were as different as night and day. Where Donna had a traditionally classic beauty that was extraordinary, Kory was pure sizzle-exotic and unusual. She stood 6'4 and had a body that could only be categorized as voluptuous, long auburn ankle length hair, clear emerald green eyes without visible pupils and luminous golden skin, and a air of innocent and siren that clung to her…Kory was irresistible. Every male fantasy wrapped up into one very sweet, sexy, alien powerhouse. Extraordinary.

When Jason first met her, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He had never seen anything like her and knew he would never again. But gawking was the wrong thing to do because it produced an obvious response in his body. Excusing himself, Jason hurriedly made a beeline for the little superhero's room. He was sporting a woody and had to get rid of it before he could even walk. When he got back, he got a lot of knowing looks from the men, though Kory herself was totally oblivious. Apparently they'd all been in the same predicament at some point and time and could relate. After that, he made sure he kept well out of her way. The last thing he wanted was upset Dick, and a man sporting a constant hard-on around Dick's girlfriend was bound to upset him. So he made sure he and Kory were never alone together. So far it'd been working. It wasn't like they saw each other all that often any way, so it was easy to avoid her. Besides, she was in love with Dick so anything other than friendship between Kory and Jason was a pipe dream. Now if he could get his errant dick to understand that, that'd be a step in the right direction.

Realizing there was no use in sitting in bed fantasizing about a woman he could never have, Jason slowly pried Donna from his side and carefully got out of bed. Taking a quick look to see if Donna was awake, he slipped on his boxers, deciding against getting fully dressed. He'd do that right before he woke Donna and let her know he was leaving. Glancing at the clock, he saw that he time before the 5 o'clock limit he set for himself, so he decided to get something to eat since his stomach started protesting noisily.

Padding softly through the room to the door, Jason opened it a crack and looked around cautiously. The hallway was quiet and dark. Opening the door fully, he slipped through it and pulled it tight behind him, and then wearing nothing but his boxers and socks, he tipped silently down the hallway for the kitchen.

When he got there, he marveled at how clean the kitchen was. Everywhere he looked he was greeted with clean shiny appliances and polished wood cabinets. Everything in its place, not like his place where chaos ruled supreme.

Grabbing a paper plate left over from the party, Jason headed for the refrigerator. Opening the door, he looked around for something to tempt his taste buds. Unlike his refrigerator, this one was well stocked, clean and filled with all kinds of good stuff. His refrigerator on the other hand was in a sad state. He had a carton of spoiled milk, something that looked like vegetables in the crisper, three eggs of unknown date, and soda. Everything in his freezer was unmarked and thus unidentifiable, so who knew what was in there. Being able to looking in a fridge and actually see what you were eating was a real treat.

Settling on fixing a sandwich, he grabbed a pack of Ham, Swiss cheese, a tomato, lettuce and a Coke. Taking it all to the counter, he grabbed a loaf of bread out of the breadbox, found a knife and proceeded to create a masterpiece sure to appease his hunger. He was halfway done when he realized he forgot the Miracle Whip. After all, "What is a sandwich without the rich and tangy zip of Miracle Whip?" Laughing at that bit of commercial stupidity, he opened the refrigerator again and began to hunt for the condiment, half in and half out of the open door. So intent on looking for the Miracle Whip, he never heard the soft pad of bare feet on the tiled floor, alerting him to the fact he was no longer alone.