Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at his impatience, Kory continued her examination. Jason was definitely a big boy at a little over 9 inches and thick. X'hal he was thick-coming and going. The tip was a angry purplish red, heart shaped and smooth, and hard as a proverbial rock. Intrigued, she ran her inquisitive fingers over the rubbery tip and then gently pulled at it, and then she applied pressure with her tightly clenched fist. She wanted to see how hard it really was…it felt so good, so strong.

Shit! What did I get myself into? Jason felt as if his legs were going to collapse under him, but he didn't care. This was something he wouldn't have missed for the world. Kory's soft hand on his dick was almost more then he could stand, but the alternative was to ask her to stop and that was unacceptable. And even though it was bound to take the last of his tenuous control, Jason closed his hand over hers and slowly guided her hand back and forth over the tight blood filled skin, helping her stroke his throbbing hard one while he moaned softly above her, at the same time pushing his hips forward, putting the pulsating jerking tip only a few tantalizing inches from her mouth.

The urgency of his passion grew until he suddenly reached down and pulled her soft hand reluctantly from his aching hard-on. "No more Kory…I can't take any more," he panted.

Licking her lips softly, Kory pouted. She was after all, just getting started and Jason wanted to cut her party short? She thought not. "Can't take any more? I doubt that but let's see how you deal with this," and she bent and took him in her mouth.

Shit!!!

"Hmmm…" Kory moaned around his rigid member. She felt Jason grab the sides of her head in what only could be called a death grip as she silently worked him with her lips and tongue. Jason, impatient with the pace she was setting, gently bobbed her head forward, lightly bouncing her mouth off the head, urging her on with each indrawn breath. "Ah…that feels so good Kory."

Taking her lips from him, Kory gave Jason a teasing lick and said. "Glad you like it. More where that came from."

"The mind boggles."

Laughing, Kory went back to her fellatio.

While Kory preformed incredible oral sex on him, Jason was lustily panting and groaning through his open mouth. His hands reached out to press her tighter to him, but she moved backwards instead, taking her time and stimulating the turgescent flesh and listening to him as he gasped uncontrollably as she pleasured him.

Jason's hands wrapped themselves in her long auburn hair and guided her mouth as she sucked him. The feeling was indescribable. The pressure, the sleek hotness was almost more then he could stand.

Was more then he could stand.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Jason screamed as he felt himself teetering and then suddenly pushed over the edge into hot release. All he could do was shake and cum in her hot little mouth.

Kory felt him go limp and reluctantly released him from her moist clasp and watched him as he fell to his knees, exhausted and drained and breathing like he just ran a marathon. Licking her lips, Kory leaned back on the bed, smiling smugly at the tired man on the floor. "You ok?"

"No. You damn near killed me," Jason said tiredly, but smiled and winked at her. "But luckily for you, I still have some tricks left."

"Tricks?"

"Yeah, tricks like this one." Kneeling on the floor, Jason ran his hands up her smooth thighs and parted them. Kory could feel the hot heavy rhythm of his breath on her golden thighs and waited for the touch of his lips on her trembling flesh. "Jason?" she asked, voice quivering.

"Shhhhhh. I'll take care of you Kory," and with that lowered his head and started slowly kissing her thighs, leaving a moist trail on her soft skin. Using his tongue, Jason started tracing erotic paths along the smooth inner flesh of her thighs, slowly moving upwards until he was directly in front of his prize. Using his hands to push her legs farther apart, and stared at her pussy, all soft and moist, like a flower kissed by the dew of dawn.

He couldn't wait to taste her.

Snaking out his tongue, Jason slowly tasted Kory's essence and felt her go as stiff as a board and moan softly under her breath. Encouraged, Jason buried his head in her hairless crotch and worked his tongue deep inside, searching for the tiny erect clitoris and found it.

"X'Hal!" Kory moaned aloud as the first shocks of erupting pleasure shot through her prone body. Kory could feel his tongue dart out and slash at the excited bud, teasing her almost beyond sanity and making the tiny clitoris throb crazily, fantastically out of control. Though almost never erect, it had always been capable of such a gigantic feeling, but never before had she felt anyone touch it so lasciviously, so greedily with their lips and tongue, not even Dick could stimulate her orally like this. The sensations Jason was creating within her had her close to orgasm, teetering on the edge of something she was sure would be mind-blowing. Moaning again, Kory spread her legs wider and tugged at his head, pulling him closer and guiding him where she wanted him to be.

Jason was willing to comply; after all, it was what he wanted too. God, she was a wild one, Jason thought. Dick really did have his hands full. He'd never known a woman who got so turned on, and he'd never even imagined a woman with a clitoris that was so sensitive that blowing on it was good for an orgasm. Guess that's one of the differences between Terrans and Tamaraneans, he thought while sucking strongly at the tiny quivering clitoris. An Earth woman wouldn't be so easily aroused and he couldn't help but think of what a nice difference that was. Less work certainly.

Passing his tongue over her clit once again, Jason had to grab her legs in order to keep them from locking firmly over his head. Not that he was adverse to the idea, but he did want to get up eventually and Kory was strong. Still, he couldn't think of a better way to go than being smothered to death between the legs of the beautiful golden alien.

Listening to Kory's heavy breathing and feeling her body thrash on the bed, Jason knew she was close. Lord knew he was too, his own organ was again swollen to enormous proportions and he was aching to slide into the clasping wet entrance of Kory's aching body. Knowing that it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge, Jason teased the swollen clitoris one last time, and then reluctantly lifted his head.

That's when a loud, strangled, ear splitting scream rent the air.

Smiling fiendishly, Jason looked up. Kory was laying on the bed, naked and widespread, fingers practically goring the mattress below, her body quivering as is if in shock. She didn't look happy and her next words confirmed it. "Jason, if you don't come back here and finish this I will blast you.," she threatened.

Grinning wildly, Jason winked and leaped to his feet, saluting smartly. "Yes Ma'am! Right away Ma'am!" Dropping to the bed, Jason crawled between her widespread thighs until their bodies were flush to each other. Sliding one knee against her smooth heat, Jason braced most of his weight on his elbows, and then bent to kiss her lips. "Is this better?"

"Oh yes…" she murmured, arching slightly against his knee as he ground it against her, causing her to twist and wither on the bed. They were so close, she could feel the thick rigid length of his member throbbing against her tender opening, gently nudging her, asking for entrance.

Jason knew it was time-that the time for foreplay was over and something far more pleasurable was waiting for the both of them. The signs were unmistakable. Kory was undulating her hips against his and brushing her moist flesh against his much harder organ, leaving a light trail of moisture that said more for her readiness than anything else could. Using his knee, Jason parted her legs wider and felt her wrap them securely around his waist and lock there. Then with a pure animal instinct, he slid his body into position, and prepared to deliver that first thrust into her hungry depths. Staring into her beautiful green eyes, Jason flexed his hips.

Cautiously he pushed forward, feeling a slight resistance around the tip of his shaft, as he gained partial entrance. Jason couldn't believe how tight she was, considering her history and views. It was surprising in someone so sexually active, but he wasn't complaining. It was a pleasant surprise and he treated it as such, slowly advancing, until he was greeted eagerly and slipped completely, and deeply into her wet passage.

"Aaaahhhh," they moaned in unison as Jason was seated to the hilt, sliding easily into her clasping depths, filling her with hardness and a burning desire that wouldn't go away anytime soon.

Kory felt like she was stretched on a rack, a rack of pure carnal lust. Once she felt Jason's shaft completely inside her for the first time, the nerve endings between her legs seemed to come alive, triggering sharp sensations throughout her body. Wanting more of those sensations, Kory lifted her hand and smacked Jason sharply on the ass, catching him by surprise. "Get moving Private. You have a duty to perform," she told him teasingly. "And the Captain's getting impatient."

"Yes Sir!" he responded, and started moving in and out of her well lubricated passage, building a grinding rhythm sure to cause her to peak soon. Eager to participate, Kory rotated her hips beneath him, then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself upward, tightening her legs and thrusting her pelvis at the same time

"Oh Baby, that's wonderful," he whispered and continued thrusting like a crazed, depraved maniac, increasing his tempo and driving his aching cock deep and holding on for dear life, as he prepared for the ride of his life.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" Kory mewed incessantly with every stroke of Jason's hard cock. He was literally driving her into the mattress, giving her the pounding she was begging for, dying for. The involuntarily clenching of her trap-like vaginal muscles, and the feel of him sliding in and out of her open, upraised pussy was driving her crazy. With every thrust, Kory felt a little more of her perilous control slip. Pretty soon, she knew she'd start screaming and wouldn't care if Dick or Donna came crashing through the door as long as Jason continued to fuck her. Kory felt Jason slowing, although the powerful thrusts became almost unbearable and knew he was nearing his release, his excruciation climax. She could feel his buttocks clenching and began to thrash her hips wildly in a desperate effort to make him cum-make him cum before she…

Jason felt her wiggle against him, and almost lost control right then and there. Sweat was dripping off his body from the exertion, but he was determined to make this last as long as possible. Grabbing her hips and holding her in place, Jason swiftly jerked her closer to him and sank deeper inside her, driving his cock harder into her fiery depths. He thrust into her furiously, and was gratified to hear her impassioned cries filling the room. Damn, she was hot, he thought vaguely, then groaned into the room as he felt her muscles grip him like a vice and Kory go still and stiff as a board.

"X'Haaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!" she screamed as wave after wave of sensation crashed through her, tightening her muscles and causing tiny points of light to flash behind her closed eyes. And when she thought it couldn't go on any longer, Jason moved and another thundering orgasm erupted through her, stealing her breath and damn near knocking her unconscious.

Jason grunted, fighting for release, even as he continued thrusting his aching cock, knowing that it would burst any second. He felt her go limp just as his orgasm hit him. Thrusting one last time, her buried himself to the hilt. "Fuck!!" he screamed, and then felt the pressure in his balls explode as white-hot jets of semen erupted from the head of his cock and burst into the warm confines of her body.

She seemed to fall almost limp, "Oh God," he screamed as the molten blast of sperm fled from his lust-swollen balls and shot through the long seam of his massive thrusting cock in one final explosion of frenzied passion. He screamed in the erupting release as the fiery white juices spewed from the hard throbbing tip into the hot wet chamber of her hairless pussy until suddenly with a deep throated groan he fell on top of her with one final exhausted gasp, completely satisfied with Kory who had fucked him almost unconscious.

For more than twenty minutes they had laid in silence on the bed beside each other, exhausted but sated by their passion. When they were able to do more than breathe, Jason said. "Wow…"

Laughing tiredly, Kory agreed. "Wow just about sums it up." Stretching on the bed, Kory turned over on her stomach and looked up at her alarm clock. "Its almost 5 o'clock."

"Does this mean you're done with me and are kicking me out?"

Smiling at his peevish tone, Kory shook her head. "Hey, I would rather you stayed, but if you don't want to answer a lot of well deserved questions, then you should get ready to leave now."

"Okay, okay…gee, you drain a man of his seed and then throw him out after you cum. How heartless." Jason teased, dragging his legs over the side of the bed, looking for his boxers.

"Yep, that's me. Heartless Bitch and resident Seed Drainer!" Kory quipped, then pointed to the top of her bedside lampshade to the underwear hanging from it. "Are those what you're looking for?"

Snatching up his underwear, Jason stood and stepped into them, clothed once again. Turning, he bent over the bed and kissed Kory softly on the lips. "Thanks for a wonderful night. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

Touched, Kory smiled softly at him. "Neither will I. Everyone should have a secret or two."

Looking over at her, Jason winked and grinned sheepishly at her. "This is true. Now…I think I better go before I try to crawl back into bed with you. Besides, I think it best to get going before Donna wakes up."

"Did I hear someone mention my name?

Shocked, two pairs of eyes, one blue, the other solid green, glued themselves to the open doorway and to the fully dressed woman leaning there. She was holding clothes in her hands-Jason's clothes. Donna Troy, soon to be Donna Troy-Long was smiling like a cat that had just eaten a canary. "As soon as you close your mouths, Jason can get dressed and I'll drive him home and when I come back…Kory and I can compare notes." Winking, Donna tossed the clothes at Jason and looked dead at Kory. "Thanks for the show honey, I enjoyed it." and turned and left the room.

Jason and Kory turned and looked at each other, then burst out laughing. The perfect ending to the weirdest night.

* * * * *

* * * * *

All characters © DC Comics, a Time Warner Company.