All Comments on 'Back Alley Rape'

by PandaNeko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too fast

She liked it way too fast. She goes from being raped to wanting him to be her master in 2 seconds. Way too unbelievable even for this site.

Also there was not enough detail about the actual fucking. What did it feel like when his cock violated her? Was it too big and hurt? What did she hear? Smell? See? You can't just say he fucked her until she came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Repetitive language

Stopped reading after the beginning.

force...force....forcefully...forceful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You

I do not like it when it is written like this.. if you used "I" or "she" it would have been better..

I also agree with the others.. it is going way to fast... there is no time to get into it.. feeling the fear.... know what I mean?

Work on it.. I think you have great potential tho..... ☺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't use second person.

Use first person or third. Second is distracting and crude.

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
Great first effort.

I enjoyed the premise of this story, because I like my stories to be a bit dark, but I will agree with the others - too abrupt how she changes. It would have been best if she didn't.

Also the second person narrative isn't to my liking either - not that its a wrong device to use - that's just my own personal preference.

Keep writing. You are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyable

I liked the dialogue between the two characters. I agree the transformation was a little fast but that said -- this is just a personal preference -- I really enjoy second person stories. With some more detail this would've been sensational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good..

But it was just so, rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I actually really like the second person telling. It's like there's someone whispering in my ear, telling me what they're going to do to me. It's really hot.

The actual story itself doesn't flow the best, but the idea is good. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't listen to the first guy

Second person is amazing, and also so much harder to find than first and third, therefore making more people attracted to your work due to the rarity of the POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First person narrative pls

Nice!, but IMHO iit should narrate from first person pov, and on past tense maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous