All Comments on 'Back-Alley Whore'

by A_Vronsky

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well written, but not my cup of fun. Negativity doesn't get me wet.

MoonlessNightMoonlessNightabout 11 years ago
Not Bad

Not a bad job, not necessarily my cup of tea, but good.

Misaki0takaMisaki0takaabout 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I love these type of story's. It's simple yet very erotic in visual display. But I guess I'm just the type of person who likes this kind of thing. Anyways great job and loved the way you wrote this you should start a novel or a book and turn it into a erotic romance or something that involves with this kind of thing I would totally read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You change tense half way through

Ok story, nothing we haven't seen before, but sloppy craftsmanship. Tense change half way through.

A_VronskyA_Vronskyabout 11 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

The tense change was deliberate, intended to increase the immediacy, and indicated by a visual break in the text. Nothing to do with craftsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Made my pussy wet, only thing missing was a few of the on lookers having permission to join. If I was the back alley whore I'd want a pussy or cock in my mouth while I was getting used. Bravo on a job well done

A_VronskyA_Vronskyabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback. I continually struggle to balance good writing and erotic content, so it's helpful to hear reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
feedback

I like some exhibitionism, but like it more subtle. This was kind of rubbed in everyone's face, hers and the audience. The amount of yelling and use of so much crude language was also a bit much. The way he played with her was hot but then it seemed too wide screen dolby sound. I would love the same type of scene not watered down but toned down. If she were flashed to just a few but very inappropriate people....if much of the dialogue were snarled and gasped into each other's ear, then the EXPLOSIVE DECLARATION! Construct dialogue which clearly demonstrates her submission but does not rely on strings of 'dirty words' for the sake of cheap humiliation. Dirty language is often erotic but true submision can be demonstrated so thoroughly and absolutely without it or with a minimalist approach. I really hope you write more.

A_VronskyA_Vronskyabout 11 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Thanks, that's helpful. This story was written for someone specific a long time ago, and it was specifically commissioned to be crude and filthy and loud. I totally agree that erotica in this genre can be much more subtle.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

Oohh god, I would sell my soul to be treated like a dirty worthless whore like that !!! Please continue with the great work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love public anal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Everything was good until you misused the word rape.

Please understand rape is a sensitive word and people, both men and women, have a hard time when they are victims of such brutal acts. Using the word rape as synonymous to fuck or sex is wrong and immoral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see some criticism but I love the yelling and crude language that’s how I want to be treated when I’m being a whore! I love being told to scream degrading things it’s humiliating and arousing

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Great story. Please finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous