All Comments on 'Back Dive Ch. 03'

by Strawberry_2051

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WTF!? have you completely abandoned the storyline from chapter 1? why didn't you just make this a whole separate story? I would have thought if chapter 1 was the premise for this story you'd have at least gone back to that after chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Similarly confused.

WTF x 2? You started off with a sweet romantic tale and now it's teens mucking around.

Btw, cyclists have just as much right to be on the road as cars do, there's usually very good reasons they're not on the paths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF x 3

This is much inferior to chapter 1. Please go back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
no wtf from me

Right, so I think if I had read the first one back when you wrote it, I might be a little confused upon reading these two new ones. But reading them together, and knowing that you plan on having concurrent stories going on, makes it much less of a WTF moment for me.

This one was pretty hot, and I look forward to seeing how you plan to weave the stories together.

I do think that perhaps you should have waited until you could post more though. I think if there was a chapter 4 posted along with these that tied it back to the first story people wouldn't be giving you such shit. It really is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation though. Don't post often enough and people get mad; post one story at a time and get people bitching about how you're screwing up your own story.

Anyway, I think ya did a nice job with it and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Go'in with the flow!

I like both stories, sweet innocent Sullivan and Sarah, and the huffing and wheezing teenagers. I'm just worried about getting them mixed up in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous