All Comments on 'Back Dive Ch. 06'

by Strawberry_2051

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

From such a promising first chapter, it's turned into rubbish! you've lost this reader

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Please.

Homonyms!!!! (waste vs waist)

======

That said, this may be the best chapter, yet. You managed to write past the obvious train wreck of a girl watching her boyfriend have sex with her best girlfriend, and everyone is still happy. (Probably, it wouldn't come close to happening in real life, though.)

Nice fiction.

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Way better

Starting to get into it now. watch your word meanings. Spell chech will mess you up. Proof read. Good story.

IrishchickIrishchickalmost 13 years ago
I give up

The first ch. was good and had so much promise. I kept reading hoping that you would go back to that but I give up now, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this chapter was better..... now really start to explore!!

-read your work and do NOT count on spell check!

-increase the intimacy... cross more boundaries, use mouths and stimulate bottoms and let best friends get friendly with each other...

-you have not lost this reader, but challenge me, surprise me, arouse me!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Virgins???

Totally unbelievable story line. 18 year olds who apparently have done extensive sexual exploration but have not figured out that Tab A fits into Slot B?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
These teenagers could be on the TV show Glee.

I guess they'd have to learn to sing first. But they're motivated enough to carry the show when it comes to high-schooler sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous