All Comments on 'Back-Door Physical Therapy'

by pinkysurprise

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitalmost 7 years ago

Second chapter, please.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
If she's running a home business, why not have a client stop by?

Imagine the scene: A client shows up (preferably female) with something that will "only take a moment" and "can't wait", so she knocks on the door and opens it without waiting for a response. Because, what might she see? The woman and her physical therapist stretching out a muscle? (By the way, it's difficult to refer to her as "the woman", but we never learned her name.)

Imagine the reaction to poking her head in the door and seeing the client on her knees, naked, getting her asshole fingered by the therapist. Maybe she wants to watch. Maybe she wants to participate in the fingering, or in getting fingered. Maybe the two women can sixty-nine while the therapist gets one or both off, or maybe the newcomer wants to get fucked and the client gets to watch and then possibly give it a go as well.

Many possibilities in which way to continue this, just don't fall victim to the trap in which you feel compelled to top your story with more and more outrageous shit. Or the other trap in which you continue to tantalize without progression. Looking forward to a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope there's a part 2

Good story. Realistic and well written. Keep this story going

kamasutra69kamasutra69almost 7 years ago

"Second chapter, please."

^This.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 7 years ago
waiting for second chapter

so far this is stimulating..please write more

Jimmy0235Jimmy0235almost 7 years ago

I'd love to read a continuation where he really pokes her in the pooper.

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Hot, hot story..................I would so love this to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Chapter

Would like to see another chapter where she has multiple orgasms that push her far into sub space. Coitus, front & rear, is optional though a logical follow-on!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read***

So can we call you Stinky-Pinky? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Some women actually DO prefer anal. I should know, as I'm one of them ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpinkysurprise@pinkysurprise
Ruby Pink lives in a small town in Washingon state, where she spends her days writing steamy romance. She loves telling stories about smart, talented women and the men who make them weak in the knees. All her stories are at least partly based on real experiences, but she'll ne...