Back from a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out allowing Alexandra to roll onto her side before lying on his side behind her. Alexandra again brought her right leg up to her breasts to allow Mike to enter her pussy, from behind this time. As he did so she rolled herself slightly and the raised leg was soon hooked over Mike's own legs. Their genitals were now perfectly exposed to anyone who cared to watch as the two students fucked. Alexandra reached down and started circling her clitoris with her fingers as Mike's free arm found first her stomach and then her engorged nipples and breasts to play with. He tweaked them gently as Alexandra moved her hand up from her clitoris and wrapped it around mike, pulling him in to kiss her. Mike alternated between kissing and nibbling at Alexandra's neck as they continued fucking before he could no longer hold back his orgasm.

Mike buried his cock into Alexandra's pussy has he moaned into his ear while the condom filled inside with his hot sticky cum. Mike made several staccato thrusts as his orgasm hit and rolled through his body. As his orgasm started to subside Alexandra moved her leg from behind Mike's, and slowly lifted herself up so she was no longer impaled by Mike's cock. Gripping the shaft of his penis she simply said "move into the middle of the bed" as she stood up, her pale bottom facing the window and her flushed tits facing Mike. As he did so Alexandra moved to straddle Mike and held his penis still while she lowered herself onto it until the tip had passed her labia. She lowered herself until it was all the way inside before leaning forward to continue kissing Mike. Her breasts rocked slowly backwards and forwards and she lifted and lowered herself onto his cock, giving their audience, whomever they may be, a perfect view of her pussy, perineum, and anus. Alexandra grinded her clitoris onto Mike as she rode him and a minute later she leaned back until her body was vertical on the bed, reached down with one hand, and masturbated herself bringing on her own orgasm. She lay back on the bed until she was on top of Mike. His over-stimulated penis coated in her succulent juicy cum as he again played with her nipples, before Alexandra got off him, removed the condom and tied a knot in it before placing it in the bin. Satisfied, and with her genitals still flushed with blood she subconsciously ran her fingers through her pubic hair triangle just above her smooth lips and briefly debated sitting on Mike's face and letting his tongue lap at her again before deciding, perhaps reluctantly, it was time to turn the lights off.

Mike was getting under the covers and so as Alexandra snuggled in next to him she whispered intimately "What shall we do tomorrow? Shall I wake you up with a blowjob or shall we fuck in the showers?"

"Darling I have rugby tomorrow morning. I'll need all my strength for that."

"How about a blowjob in the showers after the game has finished?"

"You're insatiable! Not with the audience quite so close?"

"Greek history section of the library? I have some research to do for an essay."

Mike kissed Alexandra's breasts and popped her nipples into his mouth, sucked them gently and simply replied "Go to sleep darling."

"Decision made," thought Alexandra. Fondling Mike's chest she kissed him and whispered "good night darling, sleep tight," before mentally adding "you're going to need it" and smiling warmly.

12