All Comments on 'Back Garden'

by mindrazor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bruno1027Bruno1027almost 19 years ago
Loved it

Very good premise. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Wish it was My Wife Looking at Your Penis

I wish my wife would have something like that happen when she goes over to a friend's house and arrives too early, but is rewarded with the sight of you naked, knowing her eyes would look at your hardening member and know she was comparing you to me, wondering what you'd feel like inside her. I wouldn't be upset if she tried you out...but for now I just hear about her trip with co-workers to the male reviews that come into town every now and then.

Thanks for taking the time to share your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great start

Please sir, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

how about continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

my bf came over today while i was reading some stories he got so horny he put the prick to me i came so many times and now i am ready to be fucked again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
penis

Fuck yea what a fake story that was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mother in Law

Back Garden was a sexy moment that reminded me of my mother in law looking off the balcony at me in my skimpy undies. It was several minutes before she left. I imagined she enjoyed herself. Next time I will be nude and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her Panties

I just had to add another note. We were in Santa Clara, Paraguay, with my wife and her parents. We were spending the weekend in cabins on a faraway farm. My mother in law stayed in the cabin next to my wife and me. Because he snores big time, my father in law stayed in a distant cabin. The last morning we were there I sneaked into my mother's in law cabin and rummaged through her clothes. I found her panties from the day before, separate from the rest. I stole them away in my pocket and got out of there before anyone found me. I suspect my mother in law knows I have her panties, because she is meticulous about her things. Anyway, while traveling back home, she smiled at me all the way. I think she was somewhat embarrassed, too, because she knew that she had soiled her panties front and back. I have enjoyed them very much ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Present for Her

My mother in law, the lady on the balcony and the same in Santa Clara, will get a present from me when I return to Paraguay this summer. I have five really expensive and colorful panties in her size...6M, that I will wrap and give to her with a note to keep this secret. Who knows? Maybe I will stay in their home a few nights and she might sneak into my bedroom to visit me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Spanking

This is another sexcapade about my mother in law in Paraguay. But this time it is part real, part unreal. The real part is when I am late or I do something she does not like, she jokes with me and says she will give me a spanking (una palisa in Spanish). I think about this and because of this, I have bought a professional paddle from a sex shop. My fantasy is that she comes to visit me one morning when everyone else is away and I show her the paddle. She offers to do me and she comes in my bedroom after I have taken down my pants. She spanks me while I am wearing only my briefs. I get off the bed and ask her to wait a moment as I remove my briefs and take back to the bed doggie style. She continues to paddle me, but she becomes afraid she is hurting me and she stops. She then rubs my buttocks slowly and I guide her hand around to my erect penis. She gets a good feel and I turn around to show her everything. She masturbates me and just goes wild when I cream all over her hand and my tummy. Later, more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still cumming hard

I take my mother's in law panties out every night and lick the stains front and back. I get so hard and have to do myself, provided my wife is sound asleep. I rub quietly and cum into my shorts. My wife has yet to discover my addiction. I know that's hard to believe, but all this is true. I want to fuck my mother in law so much, and eat her butt afterwards, no matter how dirty she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous