Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down on the blanket beside Claire as she asked, "Have fun?"

I laughed and replied, "A little."

She said, "You could get arrested if they catch you having sex out in the water, you know. You might be able to get away with it on South Beach but not at Haulover."

I sighed and said, "We didn't get to finish. I need to get John alone. We're vacationing down here and staying with my mother but going back to her place right now would lead to a big confrontation. I don't know what to do."

Claire thought about that for a moment. Then she said, "These guys sometimes use the bathroom, but that's pretty gross. You could get a hotel room."

I nodded and sighed. I said glumly, "Yeah, I suppose so. The rooms are so expensive around here, though."

She nodded and laughed. "It is South Beach."

As John came out of the water I causally asked, "He's pretty hot, don't you think?"

Claire nodded and said, "You are so lucky. He's got a nice body and he seems like a really nice guy, too. Why can't I meet guys like that? All I meet are assholes and losers."

I chuckled, "Yeah, he's a pretty great guy. He's also the best fuck I've ever had, man or woman, and I've fucked a lot of both."

Before Claire could respond, because I had timed my comment that way, John came up and sat on the towel. He said, "It's so weird being naked in public. You'd think I'd be used to it by now."

Claire asked, "Why, have you been to a nude beach before?"

"No, I mean all the time that... ummm... never mind," John said, embarrassed.

Claire looked confused and curious. It couldn't have worked out better than if I had rehearsed it with John. After a moment I told John, "Claire said that she thinks you have a nice body."

"Robin!" Claire exclaimed in embarrassment and she looked down, not looking at either of us in the face.

I flashed John a wink and a smile.

John nodded to me and smiled back. He said to me, "Wow, that's quite a complement from a woman as sexy as she is. Have you seen her tan?"

"Yeah," I replied, talking about her right in front of her. "No tan lines. I wish I could tan like that. She's so hot."

"Oh please," Claire finally said shyly. "You guys stop teasing me."

John said, "Who's teasing whom? All this talk is going to get me hard."

"Just sit up and act casual," I told him. "Nobody seems to care about that, as long as you aren't having sex or touching yourself. Hey, Claire, where's that sandwich? Have you eaten, John?" I asked. It was time to give Claire a breather and let her think about things, though I did phrase that last question that way to plant the idea in Claire's head. I intentionally mumbled 'where's that sandwich' so it planted in her mind as 'Hey, Claire, have you eaten John?'

John sat up and said, "No, I didn't have much of an appetite earlier."

Claire handed me the sandwich she had offered earlier. She smiled at us, thankful for the change of subject, though I did notice her glance at John's dick which had become more than halfway hard and was now going back down.

I handed the sandwich to John and asked Claire where she had gotten them from. She pointed out the local vendor and his cart. I grabbed my purse and headed for the cart.

I actually was hungry and it was a good chance to let John talk to Claire alone for a bit. I thought things were going well. If all went according to plan, John was about to have the time of his life. That's how I was going to test out that I could still feel the compersion when John had sex in front of me.

I bought the sandwich and three drinks from the vendor before heading back for the blanket. It felt so strange to do that entirely nude, but I loved it.

As I approached, the sight of John talking to the beautiful woman added another twinge of jealousy. So, was this how love felt to most people, twinges of jealousy at every little thing?

As I sat back down on the blanket John was saying, "... and then the lifeguard asked if she was alright." He was leaning forward a bit and had his arms on his thighs so nobody could see his dick from the side. But, from directly ahead Claire and I could see it, the balls resting on the blanket and the shaft hard and throbbing as he told the story.

"That was some quick thinking on Robin's part. You two could have been arrested," Claire said as she accepted the drink from me with a, "Thanks Sweetie."

I picked up the story and said, "Then I told him to finish his swim so nobody could see his long hard cock. As you can plainly see, he hasn't come yet."

Claire took that as permission from me to look at John's dick. So, instead of stealing a glance this time, she stared at John's hard cock intently. She watched it pulse and throb as it hovered two inches above the blanket. "Yes," she said slowly, "I see that."

After a moment of silence, John said to me, "Robin, Claire was telling me that she knew what we were doing but she didn't think anyone else did."

"That's good," I said with a sigh. "I was worried that everyone knew what we were doing out there."

"She also said that she wished she could be a fish watching us under the water," John revealed.

"Oh really?" I asked him with a big smile on my face.

Tearing her eyes from my boyfriend's cock, Claire looked like a little girl who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She stammered, "Yeah, well, I just meant that you probably put on a pretty good show for the fish."

Needing to let her know more clearly where I was coming from I laughed and said, "I don't care who watches. I would jump John right now in front of everyone if I thought we wouldn't get arrested. I like being watched."

I saw the implanted vision register in Claire's eyes and I knew I was on the right path with her. She fidgeted and seemed at a loss for words. Finally she said, "Yeah, the police wouldn't let you get away with that."

I replied, "Yeah, getting arrested might kill the mood."

We all laughed at that. I didn't need her feeling awkward or embarrassed, just turned on. I could see from the look in her face and her hard nipples that it was working but she was trying to hide that fact.

As casually as I could, I told John, "I was really hoping to finish what we started out there, but heading back to my mother's would be so much drama. It would definitely kill the mood."

He nodded and laughed.

I pretended to think about it for a minute. I then said, "Claire, do you live alone?"

"What? Me? Um, no, I have a roommate. She's on vacation up north and won't be back for a couple days," she said.

"You've so nice to me and I'd hate to impose, but would it be possible that we could use your apartment?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

"I don't know," she replied, a little unsure.

I said, "I don't mean to kick you out. I mean, with you there, of course. You could even watch if you wanted to. We just need somewhere that we won't be arrested."

"Yeah, I guess that would be okay," Claire said, mostly to herself. Then she glanced around and said, "Come on. Get your stuff together. My car's right over there. Don't forget to put your clothes back on. The parking lot is not clothing optional."

We all chuckled at that.

We finished our sandwiches and drinks before all heading off to rinse off. The bathrooms were a little dirty with wet sand all over the floor and writing on some of the walls. I rinsed off quickly.

On the way to Claire's car I pulled John aside and said, "The new rule is that we do this together from now on. No solo adventures. Deal?"

"Deal!" he said with a smile.

***

Claire's apartment was at the Forest Lake apartments in North Miami Beach. It was lovely and well decorated. The main living room had two nice couches and doors leading to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. A bar separated the kitchen from the living room.

We had all rinsed off at the beach but our hair had mostly dried on the trip over. John had put his jeans and tee-shirt back on while I was back in my bikini. Claire had on a long grey sweatshirt with only her bikini bottoms on underneath. It wasn't exactly a dress but she used it as such, her long sexy legs fully exposed.

After giving us a quick tour she told us to make ourselves at home. She picked up a few magazines off the couch and stowed them in her room. She told us that we could get something to drink from the fridge or head straight to her roommate's bedroom. Before we could reply she slipped into the bathroom.

"You are amazing," John murmured to me. I knew he was referring to how I had gotten us inside Claire's apartment and that a threesome with Claire was only a few minutes away.

I flashed him my best smile and quickly discussed my plan with him. It was dead simple and should get the desired result unless I had read Claire completely wrong. We both decided to take that chance.

Standing in front of the couch, I kissed John. I pressed my body against his and let him delve his tongue down into my mouth. After a moment I pulled back and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he replied, as he pulled his tee-shirt up over his head and onto the floor.

I ran my hands across his chest for a moment, my fingers lacing in and out of the hair I found there, before I pulled my bikini top off and tossed it on top of his tee-shirt. "I am going to make this so good for you," I told him as I cupped my tits in my own hands and rolled my hard nipples between my fingers.

He smiled at me and said, "As long as we're together, I'm happy."

I kissed him again, this time lightly, and slowly ran my hands down his chest and across his firm stomach to his belt. I tugged his belt loose with one motion and unzipped his fly as he pulled open the button. His jeans fell to the floor as I heard the commode flush in the bathroom. I knew she would be out any minute and I wanted to be ready.

John pushed his boxers down to join his jeans around his ankles, revealing his hardening cock. He said, "She's washing her hands."

I too heard the water running the bathroom. I dropped to my knees in front of him, stroking his cock in my fist until it was hard, which was only a couple strokes. I studied it for a moment, loving the way my hand made the skin bunch and stretch as I stroked him.

Claire turned off the water and, a moment later, I heard the door to the bathroom open.

I took John's rampant prick between my lips and sucked it deep into my mouth and down my throat. With no gag reflex I managed to nestle my nose into his curly pubic hair for a moment before slowly dragging my lips up his shaft.

Claire gasped, "Whoa! I thought you guys were going to use the bedroom."

John moaned at my efforts and then managed to say, "You said you wanted to watch."

In reality she had said that she wished she could have seen what we had done in the ocean. She had never mentioned watching us fuck right there in her living room. I slowly pulled my lips off John's prick and stroked it in my fist, my saliva glistening all along its length.

Claire was silent while I did that and then said softly, mostly to herself, "Oh my god."

I looked at her. She was still wearing that gray sweatshirt. I offered, "Care to join us?"

I could see the fear in her eyes, but the realization that I had come out and asked her so casually caused her to visibly relax. She needed that invitation. But, still, she was hesitant. She said, "I don't know about that."

John extended his left arm toward her, offering her his hand. Neither of us said a word. The ball was in her court.

Claire was only ten feet from us so it only took her two hesitant steps to be able to slowly reach out and take John's offered hand. She was nervous and I could tell she had never had a threesome before. I loved breaking in a newbie.

John gripped Claire's fingers and pulled her to him so quickly that she nearly stumbled into him. He released her hand, wrapped his left arm around her waist, with his right hand on the side of her face, and kissed her.

She didn't pull back or shy away from his kiss. I put my hand on the back of her warm thigh which had appeared beside me, reassuring her that this was what I wanted. She didn't shy away from my touch either.

Claire instinctively put her hands to his head as they kissed. I watched them work their tongues and kiss each other as I continued to slowly stroke John's prick.

I felt a twinge of jealousy. I was surprised by my reaction, despite the incident with Kate, especially because I had been the one to arrange this little threesome. It seemed that now that the jealousy door had been opened it was not so easy to close.

John's mention of compersion echoed in my head, so I tried to see it that way. I reminded myself that John was enjoying himself and I should be happy about that. That helped some. I told myself that he wasn't going to leave me to be with her. That was true. I trusted him. Just like that, the jealousy evaporated and I smiled. That was more like it.

I passionately sucked his long hard pole deep into my mouth and pressed the head into my throat. I heard him groan into Claire's mouth and I knew everything was going to be alright. I wasn't abandoned; he knew where I was and he wasn't going anywhere. John knew what he was talking about.

John dropped his hand to the back of my head as I rocked my face back and forth against his hips, stroking his prick deep in my throat. I made loud slurping noises a little more than necessary, making sure Claire knew what I was doing to John, as if to lay my claim on him. That actually seemed to work to keep any jealous thoughts at bay.

After a moment, John's hand disappeared from the back of my head and Claire moaned softly, "Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening."

I glanced up and saw that John had completely removed Claire's gray sweatshirt and was working on here nipples with his mouth. I was surprised that the feelings of jealousy that I thought had disappeared were still there, but instead of it being such a negative thing, it made we want to please John even more. I had never thought it could feel like this. I felt much closer to him and that much more alive.

Realizing that Claire needed a bit more attention to make her comfortable and, at the same time, test out these new feelings I was having, I caressed the back of Claire's hand, as she rested it on John's arm. I gently pulled it down and pressed the palm against John's hot dick, still wet with my saliva.

I watched intently as Claire's long delicate fingers wrapped around John's hard throbbing shaft and gently begin to stroke him. She was holding my man's cock and territorial feelings I had only just recently touched on washed through me like they never had before. At the same time, I knew the situation was of my own making.

That was the moment I realized the answer to this whole thing. John was doing what I had told him to do earlier. I had moved Claire's hand down. I had control. I had the power to make this happen or stop it right then. That was the key. John wasn't doing anything to hurt me and I was using Claire to pleasure my man. She was my tool to please him with and his joy was my joy. That epiphany turned me on even more and made the feelings of jealousy turn into feelings of confidence.

John returned to kissing Claire as I stood up, running my hands up her smooth tanned back. I kissed the back of her neck as I pressed my body against her, my bare breasts warmed by her back. I pressed my hips to her bikini-clad ass as I nibbled and licked at the side of her neck.

John did the same, running his mouth to the other side of her neck, licking and nipping at the flesh there. I felt his left hand on my back, pulling me to him through Claire, as we both worked on her. We made a great team.

Claire moaned and sighed, "You two are giving me goose bumps."

As if we had one mind, John dropped his head to her breasts as I cupped them from behind and held them for him, almost as if they were my own. I rolled whichever nipple he wasn't working on at the moment between my fingers.

In pleasure Claire whispered, "Oh my god." Her passion was growing and I could feel her relaxing against me as she submitted to our will.

John kissed down her stomach as I walked around beside him. As he pushed her bikini bottoms down her legs I kissed her. She looked at me with a shocked expression, as if she had never kissed a woman before, which may have been the case. But when John nudged her feet apart and pressed his face up into her pussy, she kissed me back, pressing her tongue into my mouth just as John pressed his tongue against her clit.

I cupped her tits and bent to suck them as Claire moaned, "That feels so good."

"Yeah?" I asked as I worked my way back up to her neck. I whispered in her ear, "Do you like the way my man's tongue feels on your clit?" As soon as I said it I realized that just saying that sent a wicked thrill right through me, like it had never done before.

She nodded. "Are you sure it's okay?" she asked me, sincerely worried.

"More than okay," I replied. Claire was a bit taller than me so I put my hand to the back of her head and pulled her down to me. She didn't resist as I kissed her.

After a moment, with John still lapping at her pussy, Claire broke the kiss, looked at me, and whispered, "I've never kissed a girl before. It's like kissing a boy, only softer."

I smiled at her. I loved breaking in novices. I kissed her again and pressed my tongue into her mouth, stroking her tongue with my own. She tasted minty but smelled like vanilla.

As John continued to eat Claire's pussy with loud slurping sounds, his left hand slid up my thigh and found its way to my own bikini-clad pussy. He worked a finger around the edge and brushed a knuckle up and down my slit.

My head swam with pleasure. This is what I lived for. I loved this, especially because I was doing it with John. I moaned into Claire's mouth as I continued to kiss her and I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

Claire whimpered into my mouth. John was getting to her, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. She put her hands on my shoulders, holding onto me for support as her legs nearly gave out on her.

I knew from experience that it was difficult to come standing up like that, so I broke the kiss and told John, "Lay down on the floor, Babe."

John lay down on his back, pulling Claire down with him until she was kneeling astride his head. The carpet was soft on his back and her knees, making it a good alternative to using a bed. His cock had drooped a bit as he concentrated on eating her pussy.

Claire ground her pussy down against John's face with sudden wild abandon. Any reservations she had about the fact that this was my boyfriend had apparently vanished. "Come on, eat my pussy."

I smiled at how bold Claire was becoming as she relaxed into the situation. You never know what a person is really going to be like when they let go until you take them there. Leaving Claire in John's capable hands, and mouth, I knelt beside John and took his cock back into my mouth.

After only a few deep strokes with my lips, John was rock-hard again, the head deep in my throat. He worked feverishly on Claire's pussy, trying to get her to come. His right hand moved across Claire's stomach and tits as his left hand caressed my back and squeezed my ass cheek.

"Oh shit, you're going to make me come," Claire announced as she rocked her pussy back and forth atop John's face.

I sat up and stroked John's big cock in my tight fist as I watched Claire come. There was no jealousy any longer. I was proud to show her how good John was at eating pussy.

John held onto Claire's hips with both hands as she bucked and squirmed atop his face, trying to keep his mouth in contact with her pussy as she came.

Claire didn't make it easy on him as she writhed in orgasm. She moaned and groaned as she came, girl-cum flooding her pussy, some of it running down onto John's face.

1...45678...10