Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing John's cock I made my way around and kissed Claire as she came down from her orgasm. I whispered to her, "Ready to sit on my boyfriend's cock?" My pussy got so wet from just saying those words.

Claire nodded and wasted no time in scooting herself down John's body. She reached between them, grabbed his cock in her fist, and lowered her pussy down around his prick. "Whoa, that's a big dick," she complained, though she continued pushing down until he was completely buried in her cunt.

John groaned with pleasure and pain. Though slick, her cunt must have been tight around his cock. He reached down and used his fingers to spread her pussy lips wide.

I bent down and kissed him, upside-down. I tasted Claire's girl-cum off his lips and face. It excited me beyond belief to do that. It seemed that the jealous feelings I had started having had turned into a really wicked turn on for me, unlike anything I had ever experienced; and I had experienced a lot of shit.

Claire sat there for a moment, letting her body adjust to the thick dick inside her. "God, Robin, your boyfriend's cock is so hard inside me."

When I stopped kissing John, he glanced at Claire, looked at me, and asked, "You okay?"

I knew he didn't want to use the word 'jealous' in front of Claire. I smiled down at him, kissed him again, and said, "Not at first, but now I feel so wicked. This is the biggest fucking turn-on, ever."

John was shocked and pleasantly surprised. He said, "Really?"

I nodded. It was only because I was right there. I knew that if he had been doing this with Claire behind my back it wouldn't have been a turn-on at all. It was the fact that we were doing that together which made it so great for me. That was the key.

He got a wicked smile on his face and said, "Good." I didn't know how much of a turn on, if any, John got from seeing me fucked by another guy, but the fact that him fucking Claire turned me on was a good thing for him. I couldn't really fault him for that.

I thought of a number of things I could say but decided to simply to strip off my bikini bottoms, straddle John's head, and sit my pussy down on his face.

Claire began rising and falling, slowly stroking John's cock in and out of her body. I watched the lips of her pussy drag along the slick shaft and her hard clit nestle into his pubic hair again and again. Wicked was the right word. That was my man's dick in this woman and she was fucking him right in front of me. I had watched this many times before, most recently with John's own sister, but the recent upheaval of emotions has turned everything around and now it wasn't just exciting to watch, it was wicked and even more thrilling to watch.

John licked at my pussy as Claire fucked him. He used his tongue on my clit and fucked it up into my cunt. He knew just how I liked it and, before long, I was moaning in pleasure atop his face.

I leaned forward and kissed Claire. She didn't resist my kiss, allowing me to press my tongue into her mouth and playing back at my tongue with her own. She never slowed in fucking John as we kissed, rocking back and forth.

The room was silent but for the wet slurping, sloshing, and kissing sounds. The smell of sex hung heavily around us as we enjoyed each other right there on the floor of Claire's living room.

John's tongue and lips worked on my pussy voraciously as Claire fucked him. His hands reached up and cupped my tits, rolling the nipples between his fingers. Claire's firm breasts brushed against the backs of his hands and he turned his hands around, giving her the same treatment as me. He was having a great time.

Claire stroked her body up and down, her strong legs working his prick in and out of her cunt. She didn't seem close to coming but she was enjoying herself, kissing me back feverishly as she fucked my boyfriend.

That thought resonated with me. She was fucking my boyfriend. It was wicked and sexy. The pleasure he was giving me from eating my pussy and the wickedness of the situation combined inside me and suddenly exploded into a blinding orgasm.

I moaned and gasped, breaking the kiss with Claire and resting my head on her strong tanned shoulder as I came. I felt her arms hold me as I groaned and grunted in orgasm. I pressed my pussy down hard against his face and rocked my hips to and fro.

John and Claire held me as my orgasm washed through me. Claire didn't stop fucking him as she supported me. John continued to lap at my pussy, intensifying my orgasm and bringing me down slowly, as he gripped my hips and held me in place atop his face.

After a few more moments I had recovered enough to realize that Claire was getting tired and nowhere near ready to come. I asked her, "Want to take this to the bedroom?"

Claire smiled at me. "Sure," she replied, her skin beginning to glisten with her perspiration.

I got off John's face and looked at him. His face was very wet but he smiled at me. I loved him so much. Wickedly and playfully, I told him, "John, stop making Claire do all the work! Take her in that bedroom and show her what you can do!"

They both laughed at that. Claire stood up and we both helped John to his feet. His wet rampant cock stood obscenely from his groin as we followed Claire into her bedroom. We both watched her firm tanned ass lead the way.

Claire whisked the brown comforter from the bed, revealing the cool green sheets below. Before we could do anything she dropped to her knees in front of John. "I have to taste this thing," she muttered as she opened her mouth and took the head and neck of his wet dick into her mouth. She wrapped her fist around the base and began stroking him with her mouth and hands.

"Whoa," John groaned with appreciation and pleasure at the sudden onslaught but he held his ground, dropping a hand to the back of the beautiful brunette's head. He looked at me with surprise and then a smile.

I wasn't jealous except insomuch as I wanted a taste too. That was envy, not jealousy. I kissed John and dropped to my knees beside Claire, my hand caressing down her bare back. I tucked my head under hers and lapped at his hairy balls. He had shaved them for me once but I found I preferred the hair.

We took turns working over John's cock with our mouths. I was able to take him deeper in my throat than Claire, but the friendly competition was a big hit with him and made us both every hotter.

Claire and I kissed each other around the head of John's dick. We ran our lips up and down his shaft together. We licked his balls and cupped his ass in our hands.

At one point, while she was working his cock with her mouth and hands really vigorously, I looked up at John and asked, "Feel good?"

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as he tried to keep his footing.

I could see from the look on his face that either he was going to come or he needed a break. I quickly considered the fact that he might be able to get it up a third time but he probably wasn't going to come a third time. Selfishly, I didn't want it to end like that so I said, "Claire, you ready to see what my man can do with his big cock?"

Claire pulled off of his dick and, still stroking it vigorously with her fist, she told me, "Hell yeah. I want your boyfriend to fuck the shit out of me." She had learned quickly that it turned me on to hear her talk like that.

I smiled at her as I stood up. Claire took that as her cue to lie back on the bed. Before John followed her, I muttered to him, "Save some for me." He knew what I meant.

John knelt on the bed and licked at Claire's waiting pussy, giving his cock a moment to rest. He lapped at her clit and then sucked it gently, causing her to moan with pleasure.

I crawled onto the bed beside Claire and kissed her. I licked and sucked at her hard nipples. Her tanned breasts were so beautiful and so different from my pale freckled ones. I took my time and enjoyed myself.

After a moment, John knelt between Claire's spread thighs and eased his cock inside her tight cunt. They were both so wet, and her fuck-hole was a little looser than before, that he had no problem sliding all the way inside of her in one gentle stroke until his balls pressed firmly to her ass. He laid over her, supporting himself on his arms, giving me room to continue working on her tits.

"Oh yes, John. Fuck me with that big dick," Claire told him.

I sat up, rolling her nipples between my fingers. I looked at John, his cock buried balls-deep inside the beautiful tanned woman, who physically was the opposite from me in so many ways. I softly and slowly said to John, "Fuck her until she comes all over you."

Heeding both of our directions John immediately began stroking his cock in and out of her cunt about four times faster than she had been able to do when she was riding him. His hips slapped down loudly against her, rocking the bed beneath us.

The sudden onslaught took Claire's breath away as she squealed in delight.

I watched in amazement and pride at how well John fucked her. I wasn't being biased, he really was that good. I watched his prick slide in and out of her and, in a way, felt that I was fucking her. I had set this in motion. John was my man and I had told him to fuck her. Though I was sitting there doing nothing more than caressing Claire's tits, I felt completely in control.

I pulled my hands back as John dropped to his elbows and kicked himself into another gear, fucking her even harder and faster. He moaned with his own pleasure as he jammed himself deeply into her again and again. Sweat glistened across his strong back.

"Oh my god, yes. Fuck that pussy," Claire cried as her orgasm approached.

John slammed himself into her about a dozen more times and then held his cock deep inside as she came, squealing and bucking beneath him. He flashed me a smile of triumph as if looking for my approval. I smiled back at him and then kissed him.

I kissed him as Claire moaned and panted beneath him, her orgasm washing through her like a tidal wave. It was so wicked to do. I had done it a dozen times but something inside me had changed. If felt like a permanent change and that scared me a little. Only my trust in John kept my fears at bay.

Without breaking the kiss, John withdrew his long hard cock from Claire, crawled up, pushed me onto my back with his body, and slipped his prick deep inside my dripping snatch. The sweet stretching sensation filled my head with pleasure as I kissed him passionately. I felt so lucky to have found John.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started slowly fucking me. I thrilled to the feel of the ridges of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt and his hairy balls brushing against my asshole. This is what I had been wanting since we had been unable to finish in the ocean. I moaned my pleasure up into his mouth.

Beside me on the bed, Claire relaxed, watching us, and murmured something I couldn't make out. She seemed satisfied to just watch, which was good, because I wanted John all to myself in that moment.

John stroked in and out of me at a steady leisurely pace, my firm full breasts swaying gently beneath him. He was supporting himself on his elbows as he rocked his hips against mine.

I broke the kiss and sighed contentedly. The pleasure was slowly building inside of me but I was just enjoying the moment. I whispered to him, "Oh John, make love to me."

He looked at me just like he had looked at me when we made love in the ocean. It was a look I can only describe as joyous. Joy at the way we felt about each other and how committed we were to be together from now on. My mother had a lot of explaining to do, but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind.

I resisted the urge to take over and tell him what to do. I wanted to tell him to do it faster or harder but I didn't. Instead, I wanted him to do whatever felt right to him; for him to take pleasure from me in whatever way made him feel best. Again, I cared more about his pleasure than my own, a sentiment that was rather new to me. So I said, "Use me, honey."

To my surprise, John said, "Hold on to me." He rose off the bed as I held on tight to him. He rolled over until he was on his back and I was atop him.

I assumed he wanted me to do the work and that was just fine with me, but before I could begin fucking him, John wrapped his arms around my waist and held me still. He moved me up his body a couple inches until only two or three inches of his nine inch dick was still inside of me.

Then, at about twice the speed and force with which he had used on Claire he began fucking me. He used his legs and the springs in the bed to propel his hips up against me with blinding speed. Holding me in place atop his lap he fucked up into me with brutal force.

Pleasure exploded in my brain and I cried out, "Take it, Baby. Take that cunt!"

John's balls slapped rhythmically up against my ass as his cock sliced in and out of me in a blur. My fuck-juices ran down my thighs and coated his balls as my orgasm neared. The bed squeaked below us and sweat covered his body as he fucked me.

"Fuck!" I shouted as an orgasm swept through me. I felt like I had exploded into a million pieces.

John continued fucking into me as my girl-cum coating his entire crotch. Loud sexy sloshing sounds filled the room as he jammed his prick up into me over and over. He never slowed and never faltered in his assault as I came.

I babbled incoherently as one orgasm blended into the next for what seemed an eternity. I came over and over again, gasping for air between each one. Though it was actually a little scary, I never wanted it to end.

I was barely aware when John slammed hard into me one last time, holding my body off the bed with his arched hips in order to lodge himself as deeply inside of me as possible. I didn't feel his cock expand inside my over-stimulated cunt, but I did feel his cream explode inside of me and coat me in his warmth.

"Yes," was all I could gasp, though I wanted to say so much more. I was still in the grips of my last orgasm and I could barely breathe from the pleasure and John's cum inside of me only intensified it.

Finally, John collapsed and I fell on top of him. We both lay there, breathing heavily, our bodies covered in sweat.

It took well over a minute for me to come to my senses. John's cock was almost completely deflated inside of me and our juices were leaking out of me. I didn't really care.

I looked down at him and found that he was already looking up at me. The thoughts that filled my head combined with the string of orgasms were completely overwhelming and I burst into tears. "Oh John, I love you so much. Please never leave me."

He smiled up at me and said, "Robin, I am not going anywhere. I love you so much that, well, Babe, will you marry me?"

"Whoa," Claire murmured.

I had never really considered that I would ever get married to anyone. A million thoughts flashed through my mind. Not least among them were concerns about being owned by someone, what my mother might say, unresolved issues with Angela, and how getting married could affect our lifestyle. I also had other thoughts at the same time like what our wedding might look like, what I would wear, who I would invite, and whether I wanted it in summer or winter. I looked at him, smiled, and said, "Yes!"

***

As we stepped into the elevator and headed up the tower toward my mother's apartment, my new sheer sarong wrapped tightly around my otherwise bikini-clad body, I told John, "Seriously, I think Kate was just doing what she thought I wanted."

He looked at me skeptically, dapper in the new blue silk shirt and black slacks I had just bought for him, tapping out the last of my vacation spending money. He said, "I don't know, Babe. She seemed like she was looking for any reason to get rid of me."

I chuckled at that, "What, by sucking your cock?" I flashed him a wry smile and added, "No, it wasn't until I ran out that she decided to get rid of you."

"But, when we first got here she was acting strangely toward me. First hostile, then sexy, I don't know what to think. I don't trust her."

I sighed, realizing that I really had my work cut out for me. I gave him a stern look and said, "She's going to be your mother-in-law, Babe. I'd like your two to get along."

He paused for a moment and then, finally, nodded. "What do you suggest?"

I thought about that for a moment, watching the floors tick by. I said, "Well, how about if I go in there first and see where she's coming from? I'll test her out without letting her know that you're here and make sure that was really her motivation."

His forehead wrinkled. It looked to me like he wanted to say something but thought better of it.

I added, "You can stay out here until I come to get you; listening in."

As the elevator dinged at the ninth floor and stopped, he asked, "Listening in?"

The doors opened and I stepped into the hallway. I pulled my phone from my purse as we walked toward the door and I told him, "Yeah, I'll call you on your cell phone and carry mine in with me, on speaker. You can hear our whole conversation."

He looked at me, eyes wide. Then he nodded and warned, "Just don't let her know I'm listening."

I chucked, "Then don't say anything." Then, as I called him, I said, "If she knew I was doing this she'd flip her lid."

John answered his phone quickly and I put mine on speaker. He put his phone up to his ear and hung back in the hallway.

I used my keycard and let myself in to Kate's apartment. It was eight at night and I heard my mother talking in the living room. I couldn't make out what she was saying but I did hear her conclude, "Okay, great. I'll see you soon."

I took a deep breath and announced, "I'm home," as if nothing strange had happened.

Very surprised, Kate asked, "Robin?"

I walked into the living room and set my purse and phone down on an end table, face down but with the bottom pointed toward the living room so John could hear clearly every word that was said.

Kate sat on the couch in her white bathrobe. Upon seeing me she leapt to her feet and rushed me. Hugging me firmly to her she sighed, "I was so fucking worried!"

I instantly regretted not returning one of her calls and letting her know I was alright. I hugged her back and said, "I'm sorry."

After a few moments Kate pulled back and looked at me. "Is that new?" she asked, referring to the blue and green sarong I had wrapped around me to cover the bikini I had worn all day. My left hand, bearing my new engagement ring, I kept behind my back and out of her sight for the moment.

"Yeah, I just bought it," I told her.

"It's fucking gorgeous," she told me. "I'm so glad you're home. I have the whole fucking week planned. We are going to have such a good time. Are you tired? Do you need something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine. I ate at this little place I found called News Café. You have to check it out when you get a chance. Anyway, you sent John home?" I asked casually, sitting on the nearby chair.

"Yes. The poor dear looked so fucking heartbroken, just like those boys you turned away when you were younger. They would beg to come back in and have another threesome with us and you would just tell them 'go home'," Kate laughed and laughed at that.

It was true that I was a real bitch when I first started dating boys. The problem was that the high school kids couldn't last as long as the men Kate brought home. Still, it was pretty heartless of me to toss them aside like that, even though that's how Kate taught me to act.

I said, "Yeah, I could have been nicer about it back then."

Kate sat beside me on the couch, made a dismissive gesture, and said, "Men, and boys, aren't subtle. To get your point across you have to be very fucking blunt with them. You did what you had to do. If you had let them down too gently they would have kept coming back, sniffing around like fucking dogs looking for scraps."