Back Home for the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers

She really beamed when she told me this and one could imagine a real beautiful flower child with her long blond curls and her clear, wide, pretty eyes.

"Well, I guess we won't have to wait too long for the both of you to show off your sixties sun wear or is it only meant to show off to the boys on the beach?" I teased them.

"I guess you're right, mom," Stella spoke.

"We've got nothing to show off here. No use in doing that," she teased me back.

"And now, let's have breakfast. I'm starving!"

"Ok, girls, get your plates and stuff inside and let's eat outside in the sun before it gets too hot. A buffet style breakfast, so to speak." I said.

I pushed them towards the opening to the kitchen and couldn't help admiring the two young, tall and slender bodies in front of me. The same height, the same figures, with Stella a bit more on the hips but with the same roundness in the buttocks. Their faces and their boobs showed the main differences but that was not the view I was having at the moment.

Next to Tess' little dress, Stella was wearing a blue, tight fitting cotton vest with a long V-neck above a white sports panty. Like my own dress, her vest was stretching to keep her breasts inside. The bottom of the vest stopped just below her navel but was showing a small stretch of skin above the panty-line. Summer had really begun, the girls were flaunting their assets but doing it in such an innocent way, a way only teenagers can do. That's how I remembered it and besides losing the innocence, it still works that way. The sun and the warmth makes you feel much more easy-going and more of an extrovert.

Marc appeared from upstairs, I had a glimpse of him watching the three of us in the backyard, and we got our plates and cups full and sat outside. During breakfast, we chitchatted about the last year and all their new experiences being away from home and their parents. The way the girls were so open in sharing their stories, and their thoughts, gave me such a grateful feeling. This was also a time in which they grew so fast and became confident and independent.

I already knew, from Stella's stories, that Tess had a steady boyfriend, more or less. Stella also confided in me the fact that Tess was more in it for the fun than for the 'love-of-her-life'. He was away for a summer job and she was here for a week or so.

"So, what does Ted think about you running around here for a week with nothing to do except relax and looking for fun?" I asked her.

"Well, he knows me, a little, (giggle, giggle and a look to Stella) and anyway, he'll have to take me for who I am. So, for me, anything goes. It doesn't mean I don't like him a lot, I really do like him because he's a lot like me. Anyway, he has the same attitude towards these kinds of things."

"I see. So, you have no problem when he sees other girls this summer?" I asked.

"Well, no. You see, Mari, I can't deny him what I want for myself. When we get back to Uni, we'll see where we stand and go on from there. That's what we told each other and I'm feeling fine with it."

"Ok. Sounds fine and grown-up to me. I only hope you won't find out you secretly had different feelings or you had hoped he'd come back to you from a two month abstinence from sex." And I squeezed her arm gently to comfort her.

"Oh, thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! But that would be a nice expectation for a great, not to say, explosive rendezvous!" she said as she smiled lovingly.

We all laughed out loud and she bent over to give me another hug. While bending over the table, I got a glimpse down her dress and saw her puffy breasts. Her nipples had already been visible, more or less, through her much used linen dress. Now I saw the round, well-shaped breasts hanging against the inside, front of her dress. She smelled very nice, too, and it was not the shower gel that I noticed.

"Ok, girls, got any plans for today because I'll be going to the gym in fifteen minutes and, depending on what you want to do, I can get back, say, around two? Otherwise, I'll go and get some groceries and stuff from the supermarket," Marc asked.

It looked as if everybody had enough for the moment. Marc surely didn't eat much with his visit to the gym in mind.

"No, dad," Stella answered. "We don't have any plans but if we come up with some, we'll take your credit card with us. So go ahead and do what you want to do. I guess we'll hang around here so we don't have to worry about planning in the first place. What do you think, Tess?"

"I'm totally ok with hanging around here. If we're bored enough we can have a walk or ride to the beach or we can come up with something stupid and hilarious but only if we're bored enough!" Tess' eyes were beaming with happiness...a day to waist. What a chance!

"Ok, then, I'll be off in a minute or so," he said to all of us.

Taking my hand, he said, "So, if you can get them to work, they're all yours because they said they're bored anyway. Never waste a chance to get these girls to clean the house, do the laundry or get your beautiful hair washed by some caring hands!"

He smiled while kissing me on the mouth and giving the girls a broad smile.

"Got to work a bit on this one," he said while patting his flat stomach.

"Otherwise, I'll become like our neighbour in no time and your mother will kick me out of the house!"

"I'll kick your ass for less. Remember that!" I called after him and smiled to the girls.

"Ok, girls, let's get this mess cleaned up. But before we do that, I'd like to ask you something, Tess. Maybe Stella has already told you or you noticed it yourself this morning but we're quite open and free about the way we dress, or not dress at all, in this house."

I gave a look at my own not-so-decent sleeping dress and tugged at the front to show what I meant.

"It has always been like this because we wanted to teach our kids that bodies are the most natural thing in the world and nothing to be ashamed of. No matter what it looks like, it's ok and you can be confident about it. We love to see that it worked out well with all of our girls but we don't know you and you're our guest here in the house so we don't want you to feel uncomfortable in any way or at any moment. Please tell me or Stella when you feel a bit strange in some circumstances. Ok?

"Ok, off course. And thanks for telling me about this in such an open manner. But as you said, Stella and I have talked a lot about where we came from, the way we were raised, etc. It showed in the way Stella moved around our rooms, much more naked than I was used to. But it all seemed so natural, I could see it wasn't something she thought about or did on purpose and, eventually, I got at ease with it and started to behave more casually. At first, I was more aware of it but these days I'm totally ok, I guess." Tess answered,

"Aha, I think you tipped over from a prudish little girl to the exhibitionist side. You don't mind opening the curtain on a sunny day, undressed, that is!" Stella broke in with a broad smile.

"And you know why? Because I saw you do it! I was shocked at the time but you probably didn't even think about it," Tess replied.

"I'd already guessed that you're quite comfortable with your body. Of course, it helps that it looks so good in every way but I read that most model-like girls are quite insecure about their bodies and I do not recognize that in you," I told her.

"Well, thank you again, Mari, and I already told Stella how impressed I am with the way you look, your casual air and the way you aged so beautifully," Tess said,

"Thanks, Tess, but flattery will only get you this far. Now get this table cleaned, please."

I pushed my plate and glass to her side of the table, smiling at her and settling myself comfortably in my chair.

"Ok, Stella, that goes for you too. I did all the preparation, so...."

Both of the girls got on their feet and started to clean up the table, walking all of the used dishes inside to the kitchen. I slumped into my chair, put one foot on another chair, leaving the other foot on the ground, and closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the sun and hearing the girls cleaning up the kitchen, resting my head on the chair and drifting off.


6. Stella's story

"Did you ever think of, or imagine, your mother as sexy?" Tess asked while we were putting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

Looking out through the window, we could see my mother slumped in her chair, her head resting against the back of it, one foot on the ground and the other on a chair which made her dress ride up from her upper leg onto her hips.

"No, really, I did not. Irritating, obnoxious, loving and caring, but sexy? Not really," I admitted.

Though I had always admired her large boobs swinging as she would bend over and they fit her well, I always thought mine were too large for my frame.

"And, do you?" I asked Tess.

"Definitely! Confidence in yourself and being so casual with your own body! It shows me that 'sexy' can develop itself," Tess almost whispered, as if she was thinking out loud.

"Don't hold your breath, baby," I quipped and received a slap on my butt as a reward.

"So, what are we going to do today or is today going to be a 'Zen' day...just living by the moment, seemingly wasting our time?" I asked Tess when we finished cleaning up.

"Let's go upstairs and see what we're going to do," she said.

I followed her up the stairs and got a quick glimpse of her panty. Her crotch, that is, because her panty was, more or less, visible the whole time.

"Tess, you're not wet, are you?"

"Mm, girl, that's what I wanted to talk to you about," Tess answered while entering my bedroom.

We both fell on our backs across the bed with our heads to opposite sides. Tess had the view of the blue sky through the window and I looked at the mirror hanging on the opposite wall. I could see her feet planted on the bed, knees up in the air.

"Ok, tell me. What's up?" I asked.

"You know, this whole thing, from checking on your dad, discovering what a piece he has, to the talks with your mother and basically showing off all the time with these "nothing-to-hide" clothes, it's got me really horny! Really hot basically, like a smouldering fire inside of my loins. Deep inside. It's not like your average I-feel-like-masturbating feeling but something much more that warms me up totally, like physical and mental excitement. Like falling in love but with everything, this house, you, your father, your mother, the weather, the kitchen. Whatever, everything! And I want to keep this feeling for the whole day, maybe. I don't want to get off. I want to stay hot!"

"Aha! I guess the genie is out of the bottle! I told you, you've not only become easy going and relaxed with the naked thing, you've also discovered a level of exhibitionism. Ok, maybe it's not a bad idea to cool off a bit. I'm going to get my bags unpacked, you can do the same. You can use the cupboard over there and I'll use the one in the hallway," I said.

"Only thing is, I don't know about the cooling off."

I shifted my leg, put it underneath her raised knees and slid my foot underneath her bum. Using my hand, I pulled her other leg towards me and raised it a bit. I laid it down on my shoulder and pushed my foot against her crotch. The way her raised leg was lying on top of me, and the way I scissored her leg with both of mine, meant that my crotch was rubbing against her thigh and, simultaneously, my foot was applying pressure against her crotch.

We were both laying quiet for a few moments, enjoying the newfound friction and enjoying the sensations that crept up throughout our bodies. I felt her hand moving on top of her panty and starting to rub and massage her pussy. I started to get into a rhythm humping against her leg and my breathing started to get audible, as it always does when lust takes over.

"Shit, I need more than this," I whispered and put my legs straight up in the air, lifted my butt and shoved my panty off of my legs.

With one movement, I scissored Tess seriously so our cunts were really pressed hard against each other. I started tripping while she kept flicking her clit with a finger.

"Oh, you dirty little girl, where did you learn all of this?" she hissed with a hoarse voice.

I kept the pressure up and she pulled her small string to the side. Our clits made contact and that was about it for her. Every second her moans grew wilder and louder and within minutes her legs shook and straightened and spasmed from the orgasm that contracted her whole body. She lay totally limp, and breathing heavily, on the bed. I crept up towards her face and planted a little kiss on her lips.

"I told you. I grew up with two sisters!" and smiled a wicked smile.

"And now you're going to pay for the un-politeness of coming first," I said and planted my knees on both sides of her head.

I hovered my pussy in front of her face, for a few moments, fingering myself with one finger and stroking it against her lips.

"Taste this and this," and I lowered myself on her face.

She slowly started lapping my cunt, the skin beside my outer lips, up and down the whole length of my slit. Slowly she went on to nipping and biting at my clit and sucking it in earnest. Her tongue started to rapidly fire a series of flicks against my clit which made me shudder and had me moaning out loud.

"Oh, yes, yes. Go on. Yes, mmm," I whispered with an ongoing stream of moans, letting her know she did a great job.

Just before I couldn't control myself any longer, I lifted myself off of this wonderful face full of cunt-juice, stepped off of the bed, walked to the open window, bent over, placed my hand on the window sill and poked my ass backwards.

"Please, fill my cunt, go on licking and get me off" I hissed to Tess.

She got up from the bed as well and stepped up behind me. I felt three fingers then she put all four fingers, with her thumb following, inside my cunt, pushing me, stretching me and fisting me. Two fingers of her other hand were flicking my clit furiously and I felt a storm rising inside my belly.

I looked into the garden and saw my mother sitting there. Indeed, Tess was right. Mom is an attractive, sexy woman. Was she feeling up her breasts through her dress or was I imagining things through my state of total lust and excitement?

Suddenly, I felt Tess circling my anus with her tongue, licking all the way up and down. It added to the excitement that became an explosive mix of feelings.

"Oh, yes!!" I screamed and closed my eyes. The storm had arrived and it swept over me in full force.

"Ah, oh, yes!"

The waves came over me and slowly faded into the distance. I opened my eyes and saw my mother walking towards the house. Our eyes locked and her face showed a concerned expression.


7. Mari's story

The look on Stella's face was all too recognizable and her screams left nothing to the imagination. The kind of public display of this kind of sex or the results of it, so to speak, worried me a bit. Of course, we taught our daughters not to be very prohibited about sex and during their coming of age the girls didn't seem to care about the noises they made. Maybe we gave the wrong example but I worried more about her relationship with Tess. Was it only a bi-curious girlie thing or were they becoming real lovers? Well, maybe next week would give an answer to that question.

After finishing some stuff in the kitchen, I went up to go the bathroom and get a shower. Just before entering the bathroom, Tess came out with a freshly washed face and blushing from ear to ear, her dress open at the front.

"Hi, Tess! Do you have any idea what you're going to do, today?" I asked her while getting my hair into a tail.

"I guess we'll start unpacking for now," she answered while keeping her eyes downwards. I don't think she was eying the floor as much as she was staring at my breasts and nipples which were protruding a bit because both of my hands were messing with my hair.

"Ok, I'll get a shower, now. Keep it cool," I said before entering the bathroom.

Dropping my dress and pushing my panty down, I noticed the wet spot on my panty. It confirmed my feelings about the girls and their subtle showing off during breakfast, the sun on my skin and, finally, the sight and sounds of Stella getting off by her roommate. The sound, as said, was not entirely unfamiliar but the sight of Stella orgasming was etched into my mind.

And next to that, questions in the back of that same mind came to the forefront. Why did she stand there openly in front of the window? Why didn't she lay down on her bed which was the usual thing to do. Did she want to see something or did she want to be seen? Or was it just 'convenient' during their play? How long had she been standing there? I only saw her when I stood up and walked to the kitchen. That's when she had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. How long had she been looking outside and had she been looking at me? Had she seen me feeling myself? Did it turn her on? Did it push her over the edge?

My thoughts went wild. But why? How did this relate to my own horniness? The water didn't cool me off, instead it seemed my skin became so sensitive that every single drop was a stimulus and made me hornier. The water streams touching my nipples were like little teeth nibbling at one of the most sensitive parts of my body. Both of my hands were already busy with that other sensitive part. One hand was holding my folds to the side, the other one didn't hesitate to probe two fingers deep into my vagina. I stood still like this, feeling everything at the same moment.

Keep it cool, I had said to Tess and here I was as uncool as a firecracker ready to explode. The image of Stella appeared every time I closed my eyes so I decided to keep them open and shut off the shower. My fear of losing control and screaming all the way to orgasm, with the girls at the end of the hallway, was stronger than my urge to surrender to my feelings and it pulled me back from the brink of orgasm.

Drying myself off, I looked in the mirror. My whole body looked like it was in the highest state of ecstasy. My skin was all goose-bumps, my breasts were full, as if I were pregnant, and my nipples were standing out so hard it looked almost painful.

Ok, I thought to myself. Keep it cool. Just finish this, go out into the garden, have some sunshine and wait till Marc gets back...hopefully the girls will be out to the beach or shopping. I took the suntan lotion to apply it before going out again.

Walking through the hallway to our bedroom, I decided to wrap a towel around me in case Tess would be there. Passing the girls' room, Stella was busy putting some clothes in the cupboard outside of her room. With her back to me, one thing I noticed was the absence of her panty. She forgot or didn't care about putting it on, I suppose.

"Sweetheart, can you help me by putting some lotion on my back? I'm going to lay in the sun a bit before it gets too hot."

"Sure, mom," she answered and I heard her soft footsteps following me to our room. Once inside, I threw my towel on the bed, turned around and took both of her hands in mine.

"My dear, Stella, could you and Tess be a bit more discreet while playing around?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm so sorry, mom. I didn't mean to make it so obvious. I don't know why I got up and stood before the window. I saw you sitting there and looking the other way. I saw you and, well, lost control. Sorry for that."

Her eyes were not looking at me but towards the floor. Suddenly, I realized she was not staring at the floor, she was staring at my breasts.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you pregnant? Look at your breasts, they're like, really full and it's like they push out your nipples?"

"Ha, ha. No sweetheart, I'm not pregnant. I just had my period but indeed, they're a bit 'full' as you say. But anyway, I asked you to help me with the lotion. Can you take care of my back for me?"

sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers