Back Home for the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the lotion and squirted a generous amount in her hands before turning around and bending over a bit to stretch my back. I shivered at the coldness of the lotion when Stella touched my skin with it and started to spread it across my back. It was plenty of lotion so she started rubbing it on my shoulders and on the sides of my body. Standing a bit bent over, my breasts would normally hang freely but not in this state of sensitivity. And being massaged by my half naked daughter while standing fully naked in front of her, along with the image of her orgasming at the window, didn't help to relax either.

8. Tess's story

After getting back from the bathroom and bumping into Stella's mother, I went back to Stella's bedroom and started unpacking my things. My dress was still open at the front and it felt good. The soaked undie was somewhere on the floor but I didn't bother to put on a new one because it felt so good to be naked, especially after the release of all the sexual tension.

The clothes were not so many, only some summer dresses, tank tops, a short, a bikini and some underwear plus some thin cotton towels to wrap myself in. I put them all in Stella's cupboard and she was doing the same outside the room. I put on some music through my earphones and laid on the bed. I could still use some fondling, I thought, but managed to focus on the music.

A question clicked in my head that I had to ask Stella, so I jumped off of the bed and opened the door to the hallway. The cupboard where Stella had been putting her stuff was open but she wasn't there.

"Stella?" I called out into the hallway.

"I'm in my parent's room," I heard her answer.

I tiptoed, with bare feet, as quickly and quietly as I could to the room, thinking her mother was still in the bathroom.

"Stella, I was thinking, did your mother....?"

"Oh, shit, I'm so sorry," was the next thing that came stumbling out of my mouth after a few seconds.

I was standing there, half naked, in the doorway and I faced a naked mother being bent over and having her back rubbed by her half-undressed daughter who was standing right behind her. I put both of my hands in front of my face and started laughing out loud.

"What is it, today? I stumble upon naked parents all the time, while being in the various stages of undress myself. Oh, I'm so sorry," I managed to get out.

"Don't be, please, Tess," Stella's mother answered while standing upright and taking a few steps toward me.

"I told you, we're open and relaxed in the way we dress or don't dress," Mari answered.

"And this is what that means, running into each other and seeing each other naked. If you don't mind, don't be sorry. And from what I've heard, and from what I see now, you don't mind being seen naked. So, it's ok to be relaxed."

"Oh, thank you so much for not being pissed or ashamed," and I instinctively made a movement, with my arms, towards her but dropped them for the fear of it not being appropriate and Mari noticed my hesitation.

"What did you want?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to give you a hug but I thought it might not be the right thing to do."

"Why? Naked people give hugs as well. Totally natural, if you ask me."

And with that, she opened her arms in a welcoming gesture and I stepped forward and gave her a hug. Because she also took a step forward our hug wasn't just a cheek to cheek hug but a full body contact hug. Being taller, my breasts were above hers and her breasts felt so full! They pushed mine up, almost against her chin. Her arms around me felt good, really warming and affectionate. Her little pot belly pushed against my pubic area, my hair there grazing her skin. She let go and smiled at me. I smiled at her but could not prevent my eyes from dropping to her amazing breasts.

"Yes, I see you've noticed, they're unusually full right now."

"Sorry," I stammered and blushed like a thirteen-year-old.

"I'll be open with the two of you," Mari said. "But can I ask you one thing in return?"

"Ok," I said and Stella also agreed.

"Right. I'll tell you first, then I'll ask. Tess, like Stella before you, you have noticed that my breasts are quite full and my nipples are standing out tall. It's because, since this morning, the house seems full of excitement, expectations and maybe even flirtations, though this is not a very conscious thing. It's like something getting under your skin."

"And to top that off, the sight of Stella having her big 'O' in front of the window not only got under my skin but in my mind as well. Neither of you are teenagers anymore. You're grownups looking like innocent teens or not-so-innocent teens. As I said, it got under my skin and that's why my breasts look like this."

She pushed up her breasts even more, as if to show what damage we had inflicted on her.

"Ok, now it's my turn to ask. I think I already know but now I can ask the two of you. Are you only lovers or are you in love with each other as well?" Mari asked.

"Alright, I'll tell you. We're not in love with each other. For the moment, my body is still a domain for the boys but we love to play around once in a while and we found out that we're really in sync when we do. So that's great!" I answered.

"Same goes for me, mom. We really dig each other as friends but not as 'girlfriends'," Stella said.

"I thought so. One last question. Did Stella introduce you? Or is it too personal a question?" Stella's mother asked.

"No, it's fine. Yes, she did. She was the experienced one and I was the virgin...in this kind of sex, that is. Or am I saying something I shouldn't?" I said more to Stella then to her mother.

"Ha, I can answer that question," Her mother said with a big grin as her answer.

9. Marc's story

"Girls, I'm home!" I shouted throughout the house which seemed deserted. I walked to the kitchen and into the garden where I expected them to be but no one was sitting on the terrace so I walked around the corner to the more secluded and green part of the garden where we usually lay in the sun. That's where I found the two girls, laying in the grass on big towels. With their earphones in and their eyes shut, they didn't notice me coming from behind them. Laying on their bellies, I had a wonderful view of two perfectly round-shaped bums, their legs stretching out to me, and a dark patch of shadow hid their innermost secrets.

Suddenly, I felt I was the one being watched. I looked up to my own bedroom window and saw Mari standing there and she wasn't wearing much either. She smiled and gestured to me to come up.

"They get to you as well, don't they" was her greeting when I entered the room. She was still standing in front of the window, totally naked!

"What do you mean, as well?" I answered.

"I'll show you what I mean," she said while turning around and walking to the opposite side of our large bed.

"Sit down there, on the side."

I sat down on the bed, my back to her and turned my head around. She was crawling on her knees towards me and the firmness of her breasts caught my eyes.

"You see, it's obvious how they get to me. You see it immediately," she said, smiling.

Using both of her hands, she cupped her breasts and squeezed them quite hard. Her nipples came sticking out towards me and I moved my hand to touch them.

"No, no, you have to wait! First, I'll tell you how they got to me and how these old little saggers are not so little and not so sagging anymore."

She turned my head around, pulled my T-shirt off of me and hooked two fingers in the band of my shorts. I raised my bum a little to help her and in a second my shorts were at my ankles. I kicked them off and leaned backwards a bit. Mari climbed behind me, with her knees against my buttocks, and her firm breasts, with the rock-hard nipples, were pushing against my back.

"I'll tell you," she whispered in my ear.

So, she told me the story of the morning, how breakfast had put her in a mood of relaxed excitement, how the showing of Stella's big orgasm had changed that to a smouldering fire within, how the shower didn't help her to cool off and how she had a naked get-together with the two girls which ended in something of a group-rub of suntan lotion on each other's bodies.

She told me the story, whispering in my ear, her tongue licking my earlobe in between sentences while both of her hands were caressing my body, pinching my nipples and all the time I felt those gorgeous pumped-up breasts pushing against my back.

She never touched my dick but her stories did the job. It filled itself up with blood, became thicker and thicker and finally harder and harder until it stood its full size and my glans was up above my belly button. All the while she was talking dirty about it in between her storylines.

"Yes, that's it. Come on strong and fill me up. Yes, that's it, become the cock I love so much. Oh, you're going to fill me up like never before and I'll scream like never before!"

With her last words about how they felt each other up with the pretext of applying lotion, she moved around me and sat in front of me with both of her knees beside me on the bed.

"Touch them, lick them! I've never felt them so full, so wonderful, so sensitive and so sexy!" she said, her voice hoarse with excitement.

I took both of them in my hands and started kneading them. At the same time I took one nipple in my mouth, licking it, sucking it and nibbling at it. One after the other I kept them both in play. Mari had thrown her head back and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, that's right. Yeah, right there."

She straightened her head and looked me in the eyes with hers half closed, due to the lust that was going through her.

"Watch me, I'm so fucked up I'll cum the moment you enter me," she moaned with a voice full of lust.

And with that, she impaled herself on my dick, which was harder than I could remember it ever being, and a sound came from the deepest parts of her.

"Oooh, ah! Aaah!"

And her cunt contracted directly around my dick, her legs spasmed next to me and, with her head thrown back again, she accepted wave after orgasmic wave of all the tension that was built up inside of her. Before she could collapse, I lifted her up and laid her, on her belly, on the bed beside me, her legs over the edge and standing, and then stood behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Ok, you want a big 'O'? I'll give you a big 'O', bigger than anything you've seen today."

And I shoved all of my dick into her as all of her orgasmic juices were flowing out of her cunt to make way for the real thing.

"Yesss!" a long moan escaped her mouth again.

I slowly started to fuck her with long strides, pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out. I pushed my hands between her breasts and the bed and started feeling them all over. When I picked up the pace, I placed a hand between her clit and the bed so, with every stroke, her clit would push against my knuckles. Our rhythm was soon joined by her heavy breathing and her moans.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah, aaah, yeah, oh, ooh!"

And it accelerated with the pace my dick was trashing her cunt. Suddenly, she started letting out long moans which were increasing in volume with every breath. I took both of her elbows and pulled them behind her back, causing her breasts to be exposed to the max and pushed hard against the cover of the bed as her pussy was slammed against the edge of the bed with each staccato movement of my dick and my balls against her crotch. She buried her head in the bed and came with such a force I was afraid I would dislocate her shoulders, so I let her go. Her scream was lulled by the mattress but it still filled the house. I stopped my movements, my dick still totally engorged in her vagina.

"Don't stop now!" was all I understood of her murmuring against the bed.

So I continued, slowly at first. She must have been in some orgasmic flow because, after a few minutes, she came again. I only noticed it through the contractions of her cunt and an accompanying long moan.

"Oh yeah, baby!"

This went on for a couple more orgasms until I lifted her up and laid her on her back. Looking me in the eyes, she smiled a very satisfied smile. Her body was covered with sweat and I pushed her further up the bed, climbed on the bed as well and straddled her upper body. Using both hands, I caressed her breasts and pushed my very slick and wet dick between them. I pushed them together and, with both of my thumbs flicking her hard and upright nipples, I started to slow fuck her full, almost stiff breasts. She put a pillow under her head so her chin was resting on her upper chest, sticking out her tongue so the glans of my dick would easily enter her mouth whilst gliding along her tongue.

"You've never been more sexy or desirable. You can make me cum, now!" I said to her lovingly.

She could do that almost instantly and now she took the proven method. With one hand, she took my balls from behind and pulled them gently. With the other one, she pushed her middle finger against my anus. Only part of it advanced inside and started playing around. The combined stimuli were more than I could handle in any situation. I kept on shoving my dick between her breasts, over her tongue and into her mouth and I kept cumming until her mouth was so full that cum ran out of her mouth, along her cheeks and onto the bed.

My dick was slowly losing its steel-like hardness and Mari took the head in her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a lollipop. When she was done, and every drop of cum was cleaned and swallowed, I sat on her belly and caressed both of her breasts very gently. They were still unusually firm and erect, even as she laid on her back.

"Still not satisfied?" I asked quietly.

"Satisfied, for sure! For now. But also still excited, you can feel that as well," she answered with her eyes closed.

"It looks like they mimicked my penis behaviour. When excited, blood runs to them and they become hard. So, you've got two hard-ons, so to speak," I said as I continued to knead both of her breasts.

"No, I have three hard-ons. You didn't count my clit," she smiled.

"Which brings up another question...after your story, and the way you unloaded all that tension, what is it that keeps you hard?"

10. Tess's story

We looked at each other and simultaneously pulled an earphone out of an ear. Our looks said the same thing...did you hear what I thought I heard? We shared a laugh in the knowledge that we both had the same answer on our minds.

"I guess the apple and the tree story is quite true," I quipped.

"Jealous?"

"Ok, touché for you. And you're right, I wish I had a sexy mother like yours! And yes, if I could meet somebody who can give me those kinds of orgasms, I'll die happy."

"Well, maybe, if you'll go upstairs, you'll find what you're looking for!"

"Is that a dare? Ok, I'll see what I can find there." And I got up on my hands and knees.

"No, you won't!" Stella hissed.

"Yes, I can. I was naked when I surprised your naked father. I was naked when I surprised your naked mother so I can be naked when I surprise both of them when they're naked, can't I?" I laughed and stood upright.

"Naked, you are. I wonder if they'll be surprised?"

"I guess you're right," I said, looking upwards to the window of Stella's parent's room.

Stella turned over onto her back and saw her mother with her father behind her. She held his arms around her belly, pushing her visibly large breasts up. Both had glorious looks on their faces, as if they were the happiest people on earth.