Back in Circulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi and now that's a great leg. Do you trim or shave?"

She eyed him and said she hadn't heard him call could he come in.

"I was already in the bedroom suite."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes and I tried to time it so I could catch you."

She laughed and with one stocking off lifted the other leg up to remove the thigh-high stocking.

"What do you really want to say?"

"I have all the windows open but you should sleep in the guestroom tonight to avoid residue fumes from the spraying."

"Thanks. Now back to work."

"May I watch you dress?"

She didn't reply but went out changing her clothes, ignoring him. As usual at weekends, she didn't wear a bra and wore a thong instead of panties.

When she was down to her thong Mike said, "Please turn and let me see you full on."

She turned and faced him unabashed.

"Have a lot of men seen you like this?"

"A number of men have over the years, including my late husband."

He kept on looking at her and said he hadn't had sex with an older woman.

"That's scarcely surprising since you are only twenty."

She pulled on her shorts and bit her lip when realizing he would have seen her breasts swinging when she leant over to get the shorts.

"May we have sex before I finish this job?"

"Back to work Mike, you're loitering."

"Will you think about it?"

"Possibly."

Christ why hadn't she said no when she'd meant to say no? Why fudge it?

She knew why. She'd never had a guy twenty years' her junior.

Katrina almost whimpered, half-thinking she was depraved whereas the other half was thinking she was not.

When Mike came to the kitchen for lunch he apologized.

"I regret my behavior in your bedroom suite earlier. I took advantage of the situation and..."

"It's okay Mike, I'm a big girl and yes, you are also an adult. Eat your lunch and talk about something else."

"Have you thought about us having sex?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"After you finish up work at 4:00 one Sunday."

"Which Sunday?"

She sighed and said any Sunday."

"Every Sunday?"

"The deal is at 4:00 on Sundays after you finish and for as many Sundays as you wish, within reason."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, some girls like sex too and at the moment I don't have a guy calling."

"That's a crying shame."

Katrina laughed and said there had been times when she'd felt like crying over it.

* * *

Mike was in too much of hurry to deliver top sex but being only twenty he could bang away as soon as Katrina was ready for the next round and she had an appetite herself.

That first Sunday afternoon after 4:00 he became aware immediately that he was on to a good thing when he got his mitts onto Katrina's breasts and said keenly, "Gee these are great tits."

"I thought they would be too small for you, that you been a horny young guy would be focused on thirty-six triple D's."

"Those are cow's udders."

"Mike please there's no need to be nasty."

"Sorry."

"You'd better be otherwise this is the last bit of pussy you'll get from me."

"I was wrong to speak so disparagingly of those women with unenhanced larger breasts."

"Thank you."

"And it won't happen again."

"Apology accepted Mike, please get on with it."

As he slurped over her breasts and tweaked the nipples, Katrina unzipped him and pulled out a long and slender cock of merit. She thought she might find an additional use for a nicely slender rod like that.

They ended up in a sixty-nine and she sprayed his ejaculation over her breasts and she called, "Are you ready for the main event?"

She was flipped, had her legs parted and he was entering her vagina before she knew it.

"Pull out," she yelled. "Roll on a condom."

"Sorry...I got excited," he said lamely.

"Always a condom Mike, whether pussy or butt," she gritted.

"Butt? Will you let me into your butt?"

"Yes, er possibly," she sighed, not having meant to mention that so early in their relationship.

The relationship ended three weeks later when Mike finished painting all walls and ceilings under Katrina's direction and more than pleased at the excellent standard of work she rewarded him with a bonus of $500. During that time she'd finished the makeover of the lawns and gardens and had engaged a lawnmower guy who also maintained the gardens, calling once every two weeks.

When Mike left with his bonus and fully paid up, Katrina never saw him again, and that left a hole in her life in respect of male company.

* * *

Meanwhile, Katrina had been working effectively at the business in which she half-owned. The company was even more profitable now she was in control and had engaged a guy in his mid-fifties as director of operations and he'd arrived with some innovative ideas as well.

The launched a new website simply called Kitty Kat hosted by a cat lady depicted in a black cat suit. Bruce the operations manager had engaged a team of a dozen marketing students from a local two-year college. They were teamed in pairs and went door-knocking at weekends to ask a series of questions and to note responses and seek volunteered comments from respondents. Then the students analyzed the results and supplied the report to Bruce for which they were paid $9000 to divide among themselves.

That information provided a brilliant database for the company's marketing manager, who was also Cat Woman, and as that information was drip-fed into the Kitty Kat website the number of hits received soared. Bruce also filed in gaps in the lines of the company's locally supplied and imported products and modified weaknesses with existing products as shown by the feedback from consumers surveyed. Within eighteen months the company's profitability was running 85% higher than prior to Katrina buying half the stock in the company.

At that point Mr Patel and two of his senior family members met with Katrina and offered to buy back the stock that had been sold to her.

She said okay, she'd sell at a price 85% higher than what she'd paid for her holding.

The Patel family representatives offered a price at 15% above what she'd paid but the meeting ended with no further progress being made.

Mr Patel had coffee with Katrina next morning and said they would pay what Katrina demanded providing she resigned and left the company on the day the money was lodged into Katrina's personal bank account.

She was happy to accept, having proven to herself she could run a company successfully. She had no idea what she'd do next but she certainly had no intention of retiring and joining four book clubs and going to the movies three times a week and joining a church to be on the group doing the flowers. She's paid back her bank loan and had increased her personal wealth significantly and so she was happy and there was no rush to get back into work. She registered with two executive search agencies.

* * *

Katrina was sitting at a lecture by 'The extraordinary leading businesswoman Edith Pickering' on a novel sounding subject of 'How to Finance Your Dreams' but Miss Pickering was as dry as dog biscuits and originality was missing from the presentation.

An hour into the 3-hour lecture for which she'd been fleeced $65:00, Katrina decided to walk out.

She asked the suited guy seated next to her to please let her pass.

"Oh I'm going too," he said acidly. "What a rip-off."

Katrina followed the guy out and they grinned at each other when they saw they'd started something of an exodus.

"May I buy you a drink?"

She thought if his response appealed to her, she said, "But I don't know you."

"I didn't think you did," he grinned, disarmingly, sweeping back his sandy fringe and looking at her with pale blue eyes and his cheeks looked interesting caught in the fixed grin.

She laughed and said, "Okay but only one drink if I find you boring."

Well he wasn't shy because he took her arm but that was because they were about to cross a busy street.

"Hi, I Charles Evans, known as Charlie to my friends."

"Hi Charlie. I'm Katrina, known as Katrina to my friends."

He was smiling again and pointed with his free arm and said, "This joint appears rodent-free."

She smiled and appreciated he was trying hard.

"Oh it's Mouse's bar," she said, looking at the sign but he corrected her and said no, Moose's Bar. Probably he didn't like his given name of Mouse."

Katrina thought this had to stop this nonsense and so remained mute.

"My ex-divorced me on the grounds of unmitigated cruelty and cited my humor."

Omigod, Katrina thought. It could be true he was a divorcee and had worked it with wonderful timing to pick her up. He looked about her age.

"There's nothing wrong with humor delivered appropriately and that includes in small doses."

"I agree. You have nice breast contours."

The passing traffic was noisy and Katrina wondered if she'd heard him correctly. He opened the glass door into the near-empty bar and the drunks ignored them and other people looked at them and went back to their conversations.

They chatted and drank sparingly and Katrina rehearsed how to gently refuse when he suggested they go to his home and tour his garden that he'd mentioned that covered almost an acre. She had become a little tired of casual liaisons that tumbled into oblivion, figuring they had all been inappropriate founded from the outset. This was regrettable because she had expressed an immediate interest in the garden and had felt keen to see it.

When asked what business was she in, Katrina had said she was out of business at the moment and he didn't ask what the heck did that mean. He then said he was practically out of business without elaborating and they drifted into discussing recent films they'd seen recently and established they had two mutual interests, gardens and films. They didn't discuss sex, politics, the weather and family but touched on shopping, fine dining and concerts and then he said he must go.

God had she bored him that much?

As he stood he suggested they exchange phone numbers and they pulled out their phones and did that. Katrina had no idea why they did that because nothing was going between them.

* * *

Charlie Evans returned to his delicatessen business, the largest based on floor area by far in the city but alas not in popularity and therefore was not top in trading volume.

He signed a pile of checks and sighed when his office manager said, "We are heading into another liquidity problem again. You need to advertise more."

"We're cut back to advertising that appears to work for us. The consultant said the main thing working against us is our location and of course the cost of relocating is tremendous."

Soon after closing and all staff had gone, Glenys the office manager called by to say receipts for the day had been on the higher than usual level and they discussed a few things and she left for home.

Charlie sat at his laptop and searched for a name, Katrina Withers.

Up came several entries as 'wife of Professor Charles Withers' and smiled noting she'd married a Charles. He ignored those entries because she'd said she was a widow but read one of the obituaries about 'the hugely influential' Prof. Charles Withers. Then in a business news section he read where Katrina Withers, CEO of the company, had purchased controlling interest in Kitty Cat Accessories Inc. for an undisclosed amount and then almost two years later had sold the now thriving business for more than $1 million more than she'd paid to secure her holding.

Jesus.

Then he found an article where Katrina Withers was pictured receiving a Chamber of Commerce aware for 'Best Leadership for businesses with annual turnover between $5 million and $15 million.'

Jesus, thought Charlie, his annual turnover was $4 million-plus but was currently losing money equivalent for five months out over every 12 months of trading.

Charlie drove home wondering if he should try to engage Katrina on a 3-month contract to find ways to improve his business.

* * *

Katrina found nothing on TV that really interested her and went for a long walk because she didn't feel like reading. She'd thought about Charlie Evans when walking around the lake and back home booted her laptop and searched the name Charles Evans and found a photo of him from five years ago as new owner of the city's largest deli, Harry's Fine Foods. Katrina had never heard of it and winced when Charlie was reported as saying the name of the deli would be changed to Thank Evans Fine Foods.

She looked for a the Thank Evans website and thought it looked as it had been designed a hundred years ago and the format had been unchanged since then, only computers hadn't been around in those days. Yes quite, she giggled. The main page included a photo of Harry, who looked younger than forty. The former long serving Air Force pilot disclosed he knew very little about food because his wife Victoria did all the shopping and cooking.

"Omigod," Katrina said aloud. He probably had been married to the well-known TV drama support actress Victoria Truman who for a while became known as Victoria Truman-Evans.

Katrina looked up Victoria Evans and hunted through the large number of entries and found 'Second Divorce for Victoria Truman-Evans' and yes, the story stated Victoria had divorced her dashing airman husband of eight years, Lt Col. Charles Evans. There was a photo of them from their wedding and Harry had certainly looked dashing in those days.

Smiling, Katrina resisted the temptation to call Charlie to tell him to change the name of his business and to upgrade his website.

Charlie called Katrina next day.

"Hi I've been thinking about you."

"Not lewd thoughts I hope."

"Excuse me?"

"Well you scarcely know me Charlie and thinking lewdly about me would be inappropriate."

"Oh thanks and think of yourself as being safe because I never comment about whether or not I ever mentally undress a woman."

She laughed and said that would be inappropriate for her to answer and he laughed.

"I was wondering about Saturday night?"

"Yes I'm available and can stay out late."

He took time to cope with that enthusiasm. Katrina bit her tongue, annoyed she'd jumped him so quickly.

"That's fine. Should we do a movie and dinner?"

"What about just dinner?"

"Yes that could be a good decision because you'd probably want to see a boring movie about big business."

"Whereas you'd probably favor a war movie or some other gory tale of blood and guts."

"Eh?"

"I was er joking Charlie. I prefer romance movies with wall-to-wall sex."

"Eh?"

"Perhaps you should forget that comment as well Charlie. Are you happy in what you do?"

"Not really."

"Ah then we have a subject to discuss over dinning."

They discussed what type of food and Charlie said he'd call for her at 7:30 and in the meantime would book for a meal at 9:00."

"Oh that's fine. Bye. Oh Charlie?"

"Yes."

"Forget my comment about sex," Katrina said slyly, knowing he'd know puzzle why had she said that.

Charlie arrived on Saturday and gave one blast on his car horn. Katrina went out to his vehicle thinking Charlie had to be trained even if he'd been seasoned in commanding air crews.

"Gentleman go to the door of the house or lobby of the apartment building to greet their woman when they date Charlie."

"Oh god I'm sorry. I've been slovenly in my ways. Please let's have a replay, you return indoors."

"I'm almost completely in the car now Charlie."

"It doesn't matter, let's do the right thing Katrina. I've spent hours thinking about this date and more... um thinking about this date," he said.

Katrina also wished to wind back the clock and save him embarrassment.

"Sorry Charlie, I missed hearing what you just said."

Charlie slipped into a relieved grin.

"I said it doesn't matter, let's do the right thing Katrina. I've spend hours thinking about dating you."

"Oh Charlie, that's very nice of you," she said, getting out of the car and returning indoors and waited for him to knock.

He knocked, she opened the door and said, "Oh hi Charlie. Let me kiss you."

They enjoyed their first kiss.

Katrina closed the front door and he accompanied her to the car, arm around her waist protectively and he opened the front passenger door for her and stood to attention.

"You're so sweet Charlie," she cooed.

Katrina was wearing a soft-knit dress with a reasonably deep V-neck to leave Charlie with no uncertainty about whether or not she was developed sufficiently to have cleavage. She thought about hitching up her dress when sitting on the bar stool so that he could see, with careful positioning, to at least her stocking tops. But she pulled back, thinking perhaps her problem with men related to pushing too far, too fast, not that there had been many men around to have problems with.

At dinner Charlie said he had a problem with his business.

"Oh, tell me about it."

He leaned forward and said, "I need to boost my turnover while keeping margins competitive to keep the bottom line consistently in the black."

Katrina, heart racing, said casually, "How inconsistent has the inconsistency with profit been?"

Charlie shifted his chair closer to her but it wasn't to see down the top of her dress. He lowered his voice and said, with a conspiratorial edge, "In each of the past two years we've had five months when we traded in the red. Before that it was anything between two and four months."

"Jesus Charlie."

"What, tell me?"

"Well you probably think what do I know..."

Katrina, we are only chatting. Tell me what you were about to say."

She sighed and said there were several possible approaches, one being to sell the business when trading was on an upswing, to change the nature of the business and perhaps the best option would be to study the business from go to whoa before changing anything.

"Katrina, will you accept being engaged for three months as my business consultant to help sort out solutions?"

"Charlie you don't have a clue about me. Hire a professional consultant."

He said he'd searched the web for business reference about Katrina and found she'd purchased into a business and sold out eighteen months later for a bit profit and had won a Chamber of Commerce award for leadership in business.

He said slyly, "Have you looked me up on the Internet?"

"Why would I do that?" she said evasively, keen to avoid lying.

"I thought you'd be interested."

She patted her fringe and made no comment.

Charlie outlined his background, his entry into business and what had happened since.

"You took a big risk and it almost paid off," she said, nodding sagely because that's how she felt.

"I need to restructure," he said. "You've had experienced at doing that. Come and work for me. Bill me at a hundred bucks an hour."

"Charlie, that's more than I'm worth as a non-professional consultant. Pay me half that amount."

"No, come for eighty bucks and hour."

"No."

"I want you Katrina."

Her heart leapt but all he said was very well, fifty an hour.

"I'm developing more than a business interest in you Charlie," she said casually, desperate not to push forward too fast.

For a moment she thought his fingers would snap the stem of his wine glass but finally he smiled and said, "That's interesting."

She laughed.

He grinned and said, "More wine?"

Charlie took her to the front door of her home but declined to go in for coffee. Katrina gave him a long kiss and was kissed back expertly. She resisted her desire to smash his hand against her already-swelling vulva.

She waved him off and then rushed into the bedroom to grab her favorite toy, a dildo long enough to get both hands around it for a rousing outcome. As Katrina worked it, still not undressed, she yet again confirmed she was somewhat over-sexed but knew that wasn't her fault. Some women were overly keen about shopping or eating cakes... her big desire was to be eaten by a male who'd rise to do everything that was expected of him.