Back in Circulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

The deli was huge and Katrina thought it looked very clean and tidy and in the main well laid-out. It was quite busy and in the tradition of delis was supported by a large staff. She met the admin staff as well and they all seemed nice and responded positively to Charlie's request to be 100% cooperative to Mrs Withers who had been engaged to give advice on the upgrade of the operation.

"What do you think?" Charlie asked nervously. "I'm talking first impressions."

"You were sold a pup. The location of this retail outlet is all wrong."

"Yeah but the price was good."

She ignored that.

"It would be hugely expensive to relocate the business and unsettling for regular clients. I see you are short of storage space and having those three long shipping containers for storage in the parking area is not good. Let me have a think about this."

Charlie didn't see Katrina for another four hours.

She returned and said, "I have the basic solution but it will take eighteen months to accomplish and that part of it will cost you less than $10,000. Can you wear that?"

"Yes, we still make a profit on the majority of months."

Katrina unfolded a roll of paper that she'd used for sketching.

"This is an empty store on Maple Street backing on to here that has had three failed businesses in four years."

"Yes a Mrs Ireland was the last tenant, a hairdresser, attempting to establish her business in an already competitive street for hairdressers."

"So the building owner told me."

"You've met Joe Gadsby?"

He came in to talk with me with his commercial Realtor.

"What about?"

"I suggested a redesign his floor area. He'll lose a strip 12-feet wide and a small recess at the rear of the third store and you'll lose a 20-foot wide strip for an extension of the covered alley to connect with your premises, with the other eight feet to connect to the recess that will involve a stairway to the vacant office floor of the Joe's premises that you'll be leasing for storage, sorting product etc. That means those containers can go and what you pay for renting of them and go towards rental of the top floor of Joe's premises. You probably will gain an extra dozen parking spaces."

"My god. There's a public parking building on the other side of Maple Street. Some people will park there to shop the street of course but it will be but a short walk through that alley to my deli. That's absolutely brilliant. So what does Joe think about this?"

"He was conservative until the real estate woman called the council and a planner said the council would welcome the connection between Maple Street and your business and gaining revenue from three or four businesses on Joe's site instead of one. The planner suggested a bakery, a bread shop and a coffee shop would be just the right kind of mix with the deli and Joe became very keen on that concept that has to be approved by Council of course."

"But we sell bread."

"Think about giving shoppers a choice Charlie and anyway a bread shop was only a suggestion; that space could attract a florist."

"Yeah, I can see Joe and I will need to establish a business relationship."

"Good man."

"So is this you finished with your consultancy?"

"Oh yeah? The interior of your deli is a little higgledy Charlie. It needs to have better groupings and angling to facilitate better flow. Please show me your business plan and your marketing plan?"

"I don't have any and who needs them?"

"Well for starters, a business owner determined to grow his business and increase the bottom line."

Charlie shuffled his feet and muttered, "Oh, like a flight plan."

"Possibly and your website, are you proud of that?"

"I haven't looked at it for a long time because it was so goddam awful. Oh... I guess that's what you wanted to hear. I've been remiss again?"

"You certainly have but I'm here to push you into doing the right things. I'd like to see you increasing turnover by 20% within twelve months."

"You're dreaming."

"Oh really?"

Charlie looked at Katrina thoughtfully.

* * *

Katrina drove to Charlie's for lunch. She'd been invited because she'd hinted, mentioning on three different occasions she'd like to see the gardens.

"I had been thinking of inviting you but the house is in a mess."

She said impolitely, "Then invite me on Sunday and spend part of Saturday cleaning up."

He nodded as if considering he'd heard a great idea. Katrina knew he was a good guy but just needed a little push at times.

Charlie came out to greet Katrina wearing a purple shirt, jeans and sneakers. He looked so relaxed and really was quite handsome. She guessed this was the real Charlie, a guy at home away from his business problems.

A beautifully-groomed Golden Retriever ran out of the house and welcomed Katrina warmly and she squatted to hug it.

It was love at first sight.

Charlie looked at her white croqueted front sundress with scooped neck that showed some dancing flesh rising from below and her hair was completely loose and Katrina had chosen to wear minimal make-up to allow him to glimpse the real Katrina Withers.

She stood from greeting the dog and Charlie said, "My god you are a superbly attractive woman."

It was an exaggeration, but she loved it, and even better she didn't have to press for a kiss. Charlie zeroed in and kissed her ever so sweetly, taking his time.

She thou thought 'Take me to bed Charlie' but instead said, "You look great and have a noble-looking dog that's so beautifully groomed."

"Thank you. His name is Zen."

"Oh hi Ken."

"The dog wagged his tail unoffended while Charlie corrected softly, saying Zen, emphasizing the 'Z'.

"Oh sorry. My ears must require waxing."

"Your ears required nothing. Everything about you is beautiful even when you are bossy."

Omigod.

He stood awkwardly and so she placed her arm around his waist and he linked an arm over hers to half-circle her waist and she said, "May we walk the gardens?"

"An excellent idea," he smiled and Katrina resisted pulling his hand up to cup her breast.

As they walked under and archway to enter a very sheltered area, Charlie's hand lifted to cup her breast and while she oohed about the rectangular lily pond she placed her hand lightly over his to indicated he was welcome to cup her breast.

There was a white-painted seat under a flowering cherry tree at the far end of the pond and Charlie led her there and when seated, his hand returned to cupping her breast and this time she distinctly felt his fingers moving.

She held her face up to be kissed but he missed the cue and she said softly, "Kiss me."

"Just teasing," he said and kissed her.

She could have wrung his neck.

The kiss went on and on and she felt herself melting and opened her mouth slightly and lo, Charlie's tongue forced its way in to waggle with her tongue.

During the next fifteen minutes, time almost stood still for Katrina as she concentrated to avoid pushing the pace. They meandered back to the house, chatting and stopping to kiss. She'd been aware of that and walking through open French doors and straight into Charlie's bedroom and then her mind spun into absolute focus when he \lifted her up and lowered her on to the bed.

Either Charlie or she lifted her legs up to roll up her butt and her panties were pulled off. In a romantic haze she felt herself being pulled closer to the edge of the bed. Her breathing rate increased and she groaned Charlie and he responded by ramming his tongue into her mouth and she pulled out a breast for him but he was otherwise occupied.

The back of her dress was lifted and when Katrina heard the tiny sound of the condom pack being ripped open, she stuck out her butt to avoid having to keep a leg raised.

"Here we go," Charlie said and pushed two fingers into her very moist pussy to open it and Katrina felt something smooth and fat, almost as big as her dildo, begin to slide in and she felt several shudders rake through her.

She smiled happily as Charlie worked into rhythm and her eyes flew open as she felt a thumb beginning to work into her butt.

Wow, was this slightly shy and rather laid-back Charlie?

Later, much later, showered and nude, they sat back in the shade on sun loungers drinking sparkling wine and eating cold smoke salmon on a bed of mildly tasting fruit puree and additives Charlie had concocted that complimented the delicate tasting fish.

"I'd love you to move in with me."

"That's a very tempting offer Charlie," Katrina said carefully.

"Well that's a pretty positive reaction. I'll rephrase the comment, "Katrina I'd love to marry you and have you living here with me."

She reached for his hand and said casually, "How soon can we begin to make that happen?"

THE END