All Comments on 'Back in the Days of Athens'

by WinterMorning

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

noble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Some minor mistakes, but nothing that can't be fixed with an editor. The story itself is still developing so I can't comment on it, but the characterizations are very three dimensional. I am actually interested in how they will develop.

kingbooruwakingbooruwaalmost 8 years ago
I really enjoyed it.

As a writer who still struggles with grammar, but has improved a lot since the beginning, let me tell this: Please don't get discouraged if people say you need to work on grammar. My first stories were in a worse shape than yours , but I learned from the criticisms and praises given by the readers. This is just a start, and later, you'll become a very good writer. People can learn grammar, but things like setting the right mood, character development and grabbing the reader's attention in a subtle way are things that cannot be learned from books; right now, you lack only the grammar part.

So please continue writing. I eagerly look forward to your development as a writer and great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

I enjoyed it, and look forward to the second chapter. This is your first story here, and you show promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want a chapter two.

Your story was amazing and I would love to see a second part.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Great!!!

You have created two so appealing and dimensional characters!!! Please give us many more chapters. Would see their relationship developing into a mutually supportive and loving (?) partnership as he takes the reins of the family and its enterprises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning.

I have enough problems from people who don't have your troubles. " English isn't my first language and I do have dyslexia "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved

Please do write a second. I would definitely read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I hope you come back to this tale. I love historical fiction and this one has the seeds of a good series. I recommend reading the Hellenic Traders series by H N Turteltaub for some ideas and background on Ancient Greek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE, DONT LEAVE US HANGING HERE.!!!!

Cmon man, that was good but continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good tale. But you can't leave us waiting?????? Tell us what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous