Back in the Days of Athens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, lets go to sleep," he said and let her slide of his lap. He crawled under his blanket and waited for Reyna to join him. Once she did they lay in silence for a while. For some reason he was afraid to touch her, afraid to hurt her but his worries seemed to be unfounded because Reyna slid closer to him and pressed her back against his chest. After a moments of hesitation he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer.

Reyna fell asleep first and for a few minutes he listened to the angels soft breaths as he enjoyed the feeling of holding a woman in his arms. Finally he too fell asleep and despite his father having died very recently he fell asleep with a smile on his lips.

*****

Okay, this is it for now. Hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Should I write a chapter two or not? Leave your thoughts.

Winter Wolf over and out.

12