Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a nice body," she whispered. "So strong and sexy."

She was teasing me now, I was sure of it. I couldn't really object given my own fevered desires but I felt slightly resentful as well. Tess was a prick-teaser, I now realised, she was enjoying giving her friend's father a massage and a hard-on and then she would saunter back to my daughter's bedroom leaving me in a knot of frustration.

Her hands slid over my back, up and down, side to side. Slow, deliberate and firm.

"You like that?"

"Yes," I said. "You have wonderful hands."

"You wouldn't let me do your front before. Would you like me to do it now?"

I was hesitant. How far was she going to take this tease? I didn't want to be humiliated and embarrassed at breakfast tomorrow.

"There's no need," I muttered. "Thank you."

"I'd really like to... please let me."

Really? I was conscious that if I turned over, there was no way she could not see the bulge in my groin. And then we really would be crossing a line.

"Um... thanks, but... probably best not."

She continued massaging my back. She seemed in no hurry to leave. She actually bent lower over me, and I felt some other part of her graze my back. Was that...her breasts? It was impossible to be sure. My mind certainly wanted to imagine it was. And my cock stretched itself out even further, boring painfully down into the mattress.

I could feel her breath on my back as she continued to work away at me. Then her mouth was by my ear.

"You can turn over, Mr D. Don't be shy."

I still wasn't sure.

"I think you should probably go, Tess, thank you... my back feels wonderful."

"Are you hard?"

The frankness of the question shocked me.

"Um, well, I shouldn't exactly be... "

"You were hard earlier, weren't you? When we were both massaging you and you told us to leave? Tell me the truth."

"It's been a long time since I've had two... well, an attractive girl that close to me... I'm sorry," I said, rather lamely.

"Don't be sorry. It's flattering. It's sexy."

Her hand stopped moving. Was she finally going to go?

"Please turn over for me."

Knowing this was probably a very bad idea and I would bitterly regret this in the morning, I rolled over and looked up at her. She smiled at me.

"That's it," she said. "Don't look so worried."

She shrugged off her dressing gown. Underneath she was just wearing a bra and high cut panties.

"You're beautiful," I said.

She smiled again. She put a finger to my lips then traced a line down my chin, over my chest, stomach, and down towards my groin.

"And what have we here?"

She tugged at my boxers with both hands.

"Lift yourself up."

I raised up my hips and she pulled my boxers off and over my feet. My cock sprang to attention. I couldn't remember being this hard for years.

"Mmm," she said. "Delicious."

She prodded it teasingly with her finger.

"I think he wants to play."

"You have no idea," I said.

She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the top of it in an "o" shape and began to move her hand slowly up and down. It was all I could do to stop myself from coming immediately.

"Are you sure you should be doing this? I don't want to cause any trouble between you and Lisa," I mumbled, probably not very convincingly.

"Lisa's fine with it, trust me."

She was fine with it? This had been... discussed in advance?

As if to distract me from these thoughts she unhooked her bra and gently lowered her chest to my face. Her breasts were small and perfect. I reached up and took a nipple between my lips. She groaned as my mouth closed on her.

"That feels good."

I reached out my hand and felt between her legs. I pushed aside the soft material and ran a finger over her pussy lips. She was already wet.

"Yes," she sighed. "Rub your fingers there."

To help me she reached back and dragged the panties downwards, then stepped out of them. I could now rub and stroke away at her more easily, all the while suckling her nipple.

"I want your tongue in my cunt," she said. The use of that word turned me on even more and I bit slightly down harder on her nipple.

"Jesus Christ... yes, I want you to tongue my cunt before you fuck it."

She pulled her breast away and then straddled me on the bed, her pussy on my upper chest. I could smell her arousal from there. She reached behind her and gave my cock another tantalising squeeze.

"Your tongue first, then your cock."

She moved herself up and then lowered her pussy - her cunt - onto my face. I reached up behind and squeezed her buttocks. I ran my tongue down the length of her slit then back up again, probing and teasing before returning to that little sensitive button and the area around it at the top.

"Oh, you're good at that," she sighed. "I bet you can make me come with your tongue."

I was certainly happy to try. I resisted the temptation to lap away harder at her. Instead I became gentler, slower, trying to driver her crazy with anticipation and need.

"Oh, you're a bastard," she murmured. "She said you had a nasty streak in you."

Who? Lisa? I wasn't sure and I didn't much care. I just continued trying to send her out of her mind.

I could feel her hand still on my cock as she ground herself down into my face. She had been squeezing it and caressing it mindlessly as she rocked up and down on my face. Then I realised that had been replaced by a more careful, considered motion. My cock was being deliberately worked up and down.

Tess was still bucking and writhing on me, moaning as she did so. The hand on my cock was steadier and certain.

Almost as if it belonged to a different person.

Even as I sucked and licked away at Tess's delicious cunt, I was trying to make sense of this. Then I felt a warm wetness engulf the top of my cock.

"Oh god yes," moaned Tess. "Do that, it's so dirty...so bad!"

Was she talking to me?

I knew she wasn't.

Somehow I lifted Tess upwards with my hands and peered between her legs and down the length of my body. And there was my daughter, mouth encircling my cock. She paused as our eyes met. It seemed like a long moment, though it was probably only a second or so.

Her eyes were beautiful and questioning. She was waiting for my answer.

I knew immediately what my answer would be, though the wrongness of it threatened to overwhelm me. I pushed up with my hips, driving my cock further into my daughter's mouth. She held my gaze for another brief second then began to suck and lick more determinedly.

I lowered Tess back down onto me.

"That's it," she gasped. "Lick my cunt while she sucks you off."

I wasn't going to last much longer. Knowing it was my daughter's warm mouth on me was driving me wild with lust. I began to pound my tongue into Tess as hard as I could, as if I was trying to lash her with it.

"Oh fuck yeah," she whimpered. "Jesus that's fucking amazing... I love your Daddy's tongue in my cunt!"

I reached up with one of my hands and gently probed for her asshole with one of my fingers. When I found it, I positioned it firmly over the entrance and pressed down hard.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm going to come my head off... Jesus Lisa he's fucking horny he's making me come..."

And with that her whole body tensed and shook and I could feel her cunt muscles contract and spasm above my face. Her already soaking pussy became even wetter. This sent me over the edge as well. I couldn't speak, I just groaned loudly and began to spurt. Even in my ecstasy I noticed the sucking warmness didn't desist, Lisa kept her mouth on me and continued to work my cock as I shot my come down her throat.

Tess shakily lifted herself off my face. I was gasping for breath and my body was still shaking with the intensity of my orgasm. Lisa now began to suck me more gently, cleaning the last traces of come from my cock.

"Did he come in your mouth?" I heard Tess ask her. "That's so hot."

I kept my eyes shut. I wasn't sure I ever wanted to open them again.

"You OK Daddy?"

"He's fine," Tess said. "He just needs a moment. Kiss me."

I heard the soft sounds of a kiss. My daughter is kissing a girl with my come on her lips, I thought.

"Mmm." This was Tess.

I lay there for another few moments while my breathing gradually returned to something like normal.

Tess spoke again. "I hope you're feeling strong, Daddy, because we have big plans for you."

Hearing the way she called me Daddy made my cock twitch again.

"I hope you're not mad with us, Daddy." Lisa this time. I shook my head, not trusting myself to speak.

The girls moved up the bed, one each side of me. They each lay an arm across me. Their naked bodies felt wonderful pressed against mine. I felt twenty years younger.

"When you're ready," said Tess, "I want you to fuck me, Daddy." She reached down and stroked my cock. "Fuck me with this."

"And come in her Daddy," said Lisa. "Come in her sweet little pussy."

"God yes," said Tess. "My turn to have your come."

"And then I'll lick it out of you," said Lisa. "I love your pussy. And I love the taste of my Dad's come."

"Dirty girl," said Tess. "I'm getting wet just thinking about that. And then I'll watch and play with myself while he fucks you. While he pounds his little girl with his lovely cock."

It was surely all a dream, but just in case I put an arm around each of them and pulled them close.

"Give me a minute," I said. "Then we'll make a start. But for now, I'd just like a kiss."

Tess reached up and kissed me first. A slow passionate kiss. Then she broke away and it was Lisa's turn. She kissed me a little hesitantly at first, but as I ran my fingers through her hair she moaned and her mouth opened wider, and then her tongue was exploring my mouth. Eventually we broke the kiss and just looked at each other. Both of us looking for doubt, or fear, or disgust. But there was none of those things. Just love and desire.

"Thank you, darling," I said.

Lisa kissed me again. Then she reached down and put her hand on my cock. Tess's hand joined it, lower down.

"Thank you Daddy," they both whispered, and began to stroke my cock in unison. I closed my eyes for a moment. It was going to be a wonderful, exhausting night, and I wanted to savour every minute of it.

12