All Comments on 'Back on the Track'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Name blooper!

At the beginning of the story, Ned says: "Ned—that's me." Then a little further on when he meets up with Rex, Rex calls him Jeremy: "This is what lobbying is all about, Jeremy." Details like that ruin the flow of the story. I had to go back and make sure it was referring to the same guy. The end of the story didn't really have an ending. It just kinda leaves you hanging. And it never said how Patrick died either.

KeithDKeithDabout 6 years agoAuthor
Meh

Sorry about the one (and only one) instance of a bloopered name. As far as Patrick's death, he's not the story; the story is Rex and Ned. This is a short story, not "War and Peace." It's irrelevant to the story how Patrick died. And the story ends with Rex and Ned back together again. That's what the story is all about. It's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So they can obviously fuck! Maybe Ned will allow the asshole Rex to again whore him out to benefit his career! Not much to this story, an arrogant power top using a slut in every way possible... Big deal!!! EMPTY story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Good and fluid as usual Mr.D.

Now I aint no homosexual, but we Ga boys could use us some more writers here. Thanks get moving to Atlanta.And keep up the good work!😊

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Yay...I'm glad Rex and Ned got back together again. This would be good for a part 2 lol .. did Rex go back to pimping Ned out again? Did they move in together?

Overall, I really enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...