Back Seat Banging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand squeezed tighter on my slippery cock and she stroked it while it grew. She leaned in and thrusted her tits out and she moaned real nice when I started sucking them. She tasted different, nice, maybe a little sweaty, and she smelled like a girl. The nips I couldn't get out of my mind were hard as fuck and I felt every bump of them with my tongue and I bit and sucked them rough and she liked it that way. She was moaning loud and telling me how horny she was and my cock was fuckin' rock hard in her hand. And then she swung a leg over me and she pressed me into her pussy. I could see it in the light from the street, thick lips that were bare from the black thong that she'd pushed aside, a meaty looking pussy that took every inch of me with just a few up and down movements.

"You're fuckin' me," she says, hissing out the words like a snake. "Is that what you wanted?"

I could tell it was what she wanted, and truthfully I couldn't believe it was happening. I thought about Dylan and I looked in the mirror but he wasn't looking. He was quiet. Just driving. Acting normal.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Georgia says, her voice getting all high and excited as she moved herself on me. "Fuck yeah!"

She was fucking me for real, not hiding her movements, riding every inch of my cock. Pretty soon it was fast and hard enough that her tits were bouncing. Her wild eyes were watching mine, and she looked happy that her tits were what I wanted to look at.

"Squeeze 'em!" she says, all breathless. "Squeeze 'em fuckin' hard!"

I did it and I got lost. The boulevard went away, and Dylan went away. It was just me and Georgia, with her long hair hanging down. I started to fuck her the way she was fucking me and she came, all wild and shuddery, crying "Oh!...Oh!...Oh!," and then she eased up and she fucked me slower with her whole body moving like she was dancing.

"You like fucking me?" she asked. "I love big cocks like yours."

"Hey, I heard that," Dylan says, still not looking back.

"You're my favorite, babe," she says to him, looking at him over her shoulder.

She takes my hands and puts them on her tits and she leans back with my cock still in her and she tips her head back and her and Dylan kiss. We're cruising at thirty miles an hour and for a minute we're having a threeway.

"Take off your clothes," she says to me. "I wanna see all of you."

She could have asked me anything and I would have done it I think. Naked in a car on the Boulevard? Why the fuck not. I got outta my clothes fast and she took off her little skirt and her thong and both of us were naked; but for real, the last thing I expected to do was fuck my work friend's girlfriend doggy style with my knees on the seat and my naked ass right there for all the other cars to see. But that's what I did. And holy good god did it feel right.

"Harder, baby!" she yelled. "Harder!"

She came wicked again, like she'd done with Dylan when he did her the same way, crying out so sexy and thrashing almost outta control, with her hands grabbing at stuff to hang on to. I pulled out and came and she was right there, turned around quick, sucking me dry with that magic mouth of hers.

We were dressed by the time we got to Dylan's house.

"I'm not a slut, you know," she says to us, standing next to her big giant car on the street before we all went our separate ways. "I'm a swinger."

"A swinger?" Dylan says. "What the fuck you talkin' about?"

"I'm not a slut's what I'm talkin' about! Swingers get to do it...like we're doing."

"I thought that was married people," he says.

"Not always. My mom's a swinger."

"You're fuckin' mom?" he says. "Holy shit!"

"I don't think she woulda told me," Georgia says, "but she kinda had to, last weekend."

"Why?"

"I had that sore throat, remember? She thought I was out with you but I was asleep in my room. Her and Frank had friends over. All four of 'em were fuckin' on her bed. I could hear it all, really clear. Those walls in our apartment are built really shitty."

"Holy shit!" Dylan says. "Your fuckin' mom and Frank did that? He's a fuckin' kid's school principal!"

"That's what I mean," she says. "Being a swinger makes it okay. That's what Mom told me. She told me her and my dad did it. She's not a slut, she's a swinger. And don't say nothin' to Frank, either, 'cause he doesn't know I know."

"Wait...she talked to you about it?"

"Yeah. I mean I had to come out of my room eventually didn't I? I waited 'til their friends were gone. You'll never guess who they are."

"Who?"

"You know that family that lives across the courtyard, the ones with the adopted Asian kids?"

Dylan looked surprised. "The hot mom down at the pool?"

"Yup. You ever see the guy she's married to? He's hot, too. Got slicked back hair, drives that black BMW."

"That guy? Holy shit! He was fuckin' your mom?"

"Yup. And Frank was fuckin' the hot mom. I could hear the whole thing, it was a big fuckin' four-way. That's what I'm saying. They're swingers, so it's okay."

Dylan smiled at Georgia, and I could sorta tell he was trying to figure out if she was smart or stupid. So I say to them, "I heard about swingers. I think it's cool."

"Yeah, you would!" Dylan says to me. "After fuckin' my girlfriend why wouldn't you think it's cool?"

"It is cool," Georgia said. "I think so anyway."

And so, making a long story shorter, that's how Dylan and me ended up fucking Georgia's mom and the hot mom from the pool, in the backseat of Georgia's big SUV, in the broad fuckin' daylight on the loop highway that circles half the city. Georgia's mom, Tracy, is the one who got all the fuckin' craziness started. Turns out she sorta had the hots for Dylan, and once everything came out in the open about swinging she got braver about flirting with him. I wasn't there, but Georgia told Dylan and me that she was at the pool one day with her mom and the other mom ā€” her name's Kimberly ā€” and the two little kids. They're twin girls adopted from China, like three years old or something.

So I guess it's a quiet afternoon and they've got the whole pool to themselves and the little girls are in a little kiddy pool and somehow Georgia tells the moms she likes getting fucked in the backseat of a moving car on the Boulevard. It seems like a crazy thing to talk about, but I guess Georgia was trying to get them to talk about swinging and she thought talking about fucking Dylan might get her mom interested so she'd open up a little.

It worked. Just a few days later Georgia's driving, Frank the kid's school principal is in the passenger seat, and me and Dylan are threewaying Georgia's mom in the back seat, all three of us naked as fuck. It was fuckin' nuts! Broad fuckin' daylight. Saturday afternoon. A bunch of cars saw what was going on and watched for a while, and two of them pulled out phones and started videoing us. Frank freaked out and crouched down so they couldn't see him, but he was laughing just like Georgia was. Me and Dylan and Tracy were too far gone to care, lost in the hotness of a wild fuckin' threeway. There was cum splattering all around, and Tracy had a couple wicked orgasms. She's a fuckin' wild woman. She laughed when old people gave us dirty looks and she got off bigtime on showing off, but mostly she just loved having two younger guys fuck the shit out of her.

"Are my tits as nice as Georgia's?" she asked me, when I had a mouthful of one of them. I could tell she thought they probably weren't.

"Oh my God yes," I mumbled. It was weird, but they reminded me of my own mom's tits, and some of her friends'. I never realized I had a thing for older women until that day.

"I'm gonna ride Dylan and lean back on top of him, and I want you to fuck my tits," she said. "Think you can do that?"

"I'll figure it out," I said, and a minute later we're cruising at seventy with a car honking next to us, and the three of us are contorted into something wild and crazy, with me up in everybody's view, fucking Tracy's soft tits while she tried to lick the tip of my cock with her tongue.

"Reach behind you and play with my clit," she says, her voice all hyped up, her body rocking as she fucks Dylan. "I'm gonna cum again!" she says, all breathless, when my finger starts twiddling her clit.

"That's fuckin' hot you guys," Georgia says, watching us in the mirror, weaving in her lane a little bit, hardly looking at the road. I didn't think about it 'til later, but Jesus Christ, what a freaky thing that must have been, seeing her mom like that.

I guess that night word got around. Kimberly wanted to try the highway shit. Nobody bothered to ask me and Dylan, they just thought we'd be into it I guess, and for the most part we were, but it still seemed a little weird. It was the next day, Sunday afternoon, in the daylight again, and I'd never even met Kim or her husband Paul. I got kinda nervous driving over there, and when we all drove away in Georgia's car the babysitter was out on the balcony with the two little black-haired girls, the three of them waving goodbye to us.

We all got introduced to each other right there in the car. Georgia was driving, me and Dylan and Kim were in the back seat, and Tracy was behind us, in the third row seat, next to Paul. They were the first ones to kiss, which seemed odd at first, but, hey, I guess swingers are used to it. Kim kissed Dylan, and a few seconds later her hand was on my crotch and I hardened right up. I felt like I was tossed right in the middle of a porn.

Kim started out kinda shy. I don't know if it was because she'd just met me, or because of the out in the daylight thing or what. She looked real pretty to me, an upper class kind of older woman, with nice clothes and a real clipped looking haircut. Everything about her looked expensive, you know? She smelled good, too, and her makeup was a done real nice. I almost couldn't imagine seeing her naked and fucking her, just because of the kind of woman she was.

I looked back and Paul's cock was out and Tracy had her hand on it. "Take off her top you guys," she says to Dylan and me.

"Shouldn't we wait 'til the highway?" I ask.

"Do it now," Tracy says, kinda softly but like she knew what she was talking about.

We were still in stop and go traffic, a busy road with lots of stores, out in the suburbs. Kim looked shy but excited. She was sitting in the middle, between Dylan and me, and I could hear her breathing get all different when him and me started to undo her shirt. Georgia adjusted the rear view mirror down so she could watch.

Kim leaned forward a little so we could get her shirt off of her, and then Dylan fumbled with the bra clasp. She looked really pretty, the bra was purple, real dark and lacy. Dylan and me both took it off of her. Her tits are nice, real round on the bottom, and they hang a little low, with a deep crease underneath. Her nips were pointy and all riled up. I wanted to touch them and suck them, but we all just sat there while Georgia drove. Kim had goosebumps all over her bare skin.

"Take her pants off," Tracy said. I looked back at her and she was still stroking Paul's cock with her hand. It's a big cock, not real long but real big around. His pants were down below his knees.

Dylan and me went to work on Kim's pants. She didn't say a word. She was still breathing sort of uneven, and I could feel the heat coming off of her bare stomach. She had to help us, sort of lifting her butt. Her pants were those short kind of ones, the ones that show your ankles, and we had them down her legs pretty easily. Dylan lifted her right leg and took off her shoe, and I did the same with her left one.

To be honest with you, I was breathing the same way Kim was, sorta not enough and out of whack. My hands were getting sweaty. There was this beautiful, classy older woman who I'd just met, and I'd helped strip her down to nothing but her panties, dark purple lacy ones, and we were stopped at a red light with cars all around us.

"Panties too," Tracy said, from the back. "Make her naked."

Dylan and me worked together again. We made her naked.

Kim took a deep breath and relaxed some. "Okay...this is nice," she said. She smiled at me and took my hand and put it on her pussy, and she leaned over to Dylan and kissed him. She and him sorta knew each other, from the pool.

Her pussy was wet, and really warm. It was almost all shaved and was really soft. I played with it with my fingers while she kissed Dylan, and she moaned and spread her leg my way, a little at a time, until it was all the way wide. My mouth was wet, too, and I wanted to lick her pussy, so I slid myself off the seat and I knelt in the foot-space and I put my mouth on her and she said, "Oh fuck!"

Her pussy tasted different. Different than Tracy, and different than Georgia. I liked it and I went at her harder, sort of sucking all of it into my mouth and then licking where her clit is. Dylan had his hand on her tit and then his mouth went there, and she made really loud, really happy noises. We were moving, but it was a busy street and it was slow and Georgia kept hitting the brakes hard and almost getting in accidents because she was watching us in the mirror too much.

"Traffic sucks today," she says, stopping at another red light. "You guys are havin' more fun than I am. And that old guy next to us is havin' fun too."

Kim made a whimpery noise when she saw him, so I'm guessing he was looking right at her. I was too busy licking her pussy to care.

I couldn't see Tracy anymore but I could see Paul. I think she was blowing him. It was weird to think he was Kim's husband.

"Oh...God," Kim says. Her hips were rocking, moving her pussy against my mouth, and she put her hand on the back of my head and I could feel her fingers moving in my hair.

She lifted her widespread leg and put her foot on the seat. Her pussy was all opened up and I could see her asshole, so I licked it and stuck my tongue in it as good as I could. That made her even happier so I did it more, doing both her holes, keeping them all wet.

"Do her tits now, dude," Dylan says. "I wanna eat her."

We switched around but I stayed down where I was and Kim laid down so I could get at her. Dylan had her legs and he lifted them and her ass right up off the seat. She hooked a leg over the seat top and she was spread wide and he went right at her with his mouth. She was loud again, moaning and calling out happy words. Dylan was doin' her right up where people could see.

"That's fuckin' hot you guys," Georgia says, still fighting the traffic. Mom, what are you doin' back there?"

"None of your business," Tracy says from the back, her head still down out of sight, sounding like her mouth was half full of cock.

"You guys better let Frank and Paul fuck me sometime, or I'm not doin' this shit for you no more," Georgia says.

Tracy didn't answer, but she moaned, maybe because she was thinking about it. I wonder if she ever dreamt of a mother/daughter threeway with a guy, or if maybe real mothers aren't into that kinda shit.

After another mile we were up on the loop highway, and Georgia put the windows down so we could all feel the wind.

"Fuck me," Kim says to Dylan, and she paws at my shirt like she wanted me out of my clothes.

Dylan wanted to fuck her bad, I could tell, so he just pushed his pants down a little and went at it. Kim was wild happy, and I stripped off all my clothes while I watched her, and then I straddled her and gave her mouth my cock. I was really hard and she blew me using both hands, playing with my balls and sucking them, going sort of wild on me because Dylan was fucking her real good. The whole big car was rocking from it, and she screamed and Dylan pulled out and he came all over her. The fuckin' guy made a mess. I looked at Tracy blowing Paul, and everything was so fuckin' hot I lost it and came in Kim's mouth, almost choking her. Paul came too, back in the backseat. Tracy ate it all up and swallowed it, the same way Kim did.

I was so fuckin' horny I didn't even get soft. Kim was happy about it and she turned around and I fucked her doggy style while she sucked Dylan hard again. Tracy was facing the back window, with her hands right on the glass, riding Paul. She took her shirt off and flashed the whole world. Everybody behind us could see her, and it was pretty obvious she was fucking. It was pretty obvious I was, too, up on my knees like I was. Plenty of cars pulled up and honked, but I didn't pay no attention, and Kim didn't either. She turned out to be just as wild as Tracy. I guess there's somethin' about swingers, and their kids, too. I wonder how those two little adopted girls will turn out. Maybe they'll grow up to be swingers, too.

ā€”

Mondays at work are always a drag. Me and Dylan were back at it, getting our shit together with some coffee at the print table in the basement. We said hi to the janitors and carried our ladders up to the hallway where we were working. That day we rounded a corner to a new section, the 'B' wing, they call it. The old folks were all in their rooms; maybe they're not as able to get around or something, I don't know.

The nurses at the place all push around computers on wheels, and that day there was just two that we saw, but one of them was quieter than we expected and I guess she overheard us talking. We were up on our ladders working, and the pipe rack was up high, so we were only below the ceiling from our waist down and I guess we didn't know she was there a couple of times. We were talking about the weekend and all the sex in the car and stuff and Dylan was telling me about how him and Georgia ended up in her mom's bed with her mom and Frank on Sunday night. The nurse was down under us and I had a big hard-on from what Dylan was telling me and I think maybe she noticed it. She said hi when we climbed down to get another length of pipe. When we get back up into the ceiling Dylan says, "Shit, dude, we better talk quieter. I didn't even fuckin' know she was down there."

A few minutes later Dylan went to the basement to get some pipe fittings we forgot, so I walked down to the end of the hall while I waited and looked out the window. It was nice out there, a long walkway through some lawn and a garden with roses and shit for the old folks to look at in their wheelchairs. The nurse who was quiet was quiet again and she surprised me by being right behind me.

"Nice out today," she says.

"Yeah," I say.

"I heard you guys talking," she says. "I hope you don't mind. You'll probably think I'm...I don't know what you'll think, but...I'd kinda like to come to one of your parties, if you ever invite other people."

"Oh," I say. I sorta didn't know what to say to her.

"I always wanted to get my husband to party like that," she says, "but we're divorced now, so I guess I can do what I want."

"In a car, you mean?" I ask.

She kinda smiled and she shrugged her shoulders. She was pretty, in that way I've slowly realized as I get older, the way that all women are kinda pretty if you see 'em the right way. Probably ten years older than me, with a round ass that stretched her nurse pants tight. I'm pretty sure I had a hard-on, and I think maybe she knew it. It was her smile as much as anything, sorta only halfway there, making me wonder what her big smile would look like. I was wondering what she'd look like naked in the big backseat of Georgia's car, too.

"You think you and your friend would wanna...do something...sometime?" she says.

I could tell it was a big thing for her to say, and her face got sorta pink. I nodded and she smiled that little smile again.

"I'm working twelves all week, six to six," she says. "I take the bus home."

I nodded again, still trying to put everything together in my head.