All Comments on 'Back to Haunt Me Ch. 02'

by HoHumMum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago
great

great part2....hot and well done....i think a threesome is in our future....how about you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

This is a good story but mom/Cindy needs to take control now. Strict discipline and training is needed. Mike like many young lads must be taught properly. A great opportunity may be wasted.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
He may have a girl friend

But that shouldn't keep him from sleeping with his mom.

Mike is a long way from getting married and moving out, all mom needs to do is stop the birth control pills and Mike would be a father, a father that wouldn't think of leaving the mother of his child.

Trickery you say, so what. It would keep him with the woman that loves him the most.

Thanks for the good story

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
that was a fun read!!

there is more to plumb here!! lets get all we can, shall we? love this little incest,fantasy,role playing, sexfest tale!! just love it!! more like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I love your prick," I said softly, "I love how it's big and hard and strong and manly. I love the feel of it, I love putting my hand around it."

Is that a mother who loves her boy's big stiff prick, or what? It's like an ode to her son's penis. For plenty of boys that'd be enough for them to shoot their sperm way up in the air. But this mom knows a lot better place for her darling baby boy to unload his balls and shoot his creamy sperm, it's right up his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole he was born out of. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's semen belongs.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!

NOT EVEN SURE YOU ARE MALE OR FEMALE BUT WOULD GUESS YOU BEING A FEMALE BECAUSE OF YOUR STORY. WOMEN TEND TO WRITE BETTER STORIES BUT WHAT MADE YOURS EXTRA SPECIAL WAS HOW YOU GOT RIGHT TO THE POINT AND DIDN'T REPEAT BIG IMPORTANT WORDS THAT PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN! NEITHER DID YOU SPEND A WHOLE PAGE DESCRIBING ONE ORGASM AND THEN NEXT, 15 DIFFERENT WAYS TO CUM, lol, LIKE MOST AUTHORS DO. I USE A PREMIUM TTS PROGRAM CALLED TEXTALOUD WITH THE IVONA JOEY VOICE AND JUST LAY BACK AND FANTASIZE DURING YOUR STORY. GOING THROUGH A LOT OF SURGERIES AND HAVE HAD BOTH EYES OPERATED ON AND NOW I NEED GLASSES, SO THE TTS IS GREAT! SO FAR YOU HAVE DONE SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT. I ALSO THINK YOU HAVE A HOT Literotica HANDLE \ NAME. THANK YOU HoHumMum THANK YOU!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved this story.

It was great the way that she brought him in to the whole sex thing, and then his teacher fetish, and finally an accomplished lover. I think that Miss Cindy just aquired a student teacher, Miss Shelly... Hmmm, now that could be interesting... And just maybe, Mr Michael, the School District Administrator, might make a visit to the school, to see how Miss Cindy, and Miss Shelly are doing. He might find one or more things wrong and may need to discipline the two teachers... One way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Very good start to, what could be, a great series...More Please

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 2 years ago
Great story

Wow, what a great story. This has been my fantasy since I was about 18. It has never happened but now that I have found your stories I will come back and read them over and over thinking about me being Michael, which isn't too far off since that is my middle name. I would love to see another chapter with the three of them having sex together. Maybe mom comes home and finds the two of them having sex and Shelly asks mom to join them as Mike has been a naughty boy and needs to be punished and she needs help to punish him. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! But, damn, that was 11 years ago! No chance of another episode now I guess. However, if someone was inspired enough, we could get a story about Jane/Cindy, Mike/Michael, and Shelly. Maybe Shelly could be right into kinky role-playing or home made porn?

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

There’s no fun with Shelly, Mum and Mike?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I can not believe the mother fell down the rabbit hole. It is unusual for a mother to forgrt that her son may want a family of his own. 4 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous