All Comments on 'Back to the Farm Ch. 04'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
bevybeautybevybeautyabout 16 years ago
great going

As usuall great plot line and very nicely told.. i knw u r being reminded again and again but please please please finish lukes story.. luv those two... other then that great story..

evanslilyevanslilyabout 16 years agoAuthor
It's coming :)

I've just written the last paragraph of Chapter 8 of Caught by the Tide. I'll submit it today--hopefully it'll appear here some time next week.

Thank you all so much for your good luck emails and best wishes for my exam. I passed it, by the way :)

I've got about a month before I need to start studying for the next one, so I fully intend to write as fast as I can. Thank you for bearing with me through the long wait!

Lily

-x-

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohabout 16 years ago
Full marks to my favourite author.

Always great reading. Thanks Lily.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter. I love how an erotic can have no sex in it and still be so good. Can't wait to read your next chapter and thank you for working on Caught by the Tide :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Such a great chapter! Lissy and matt are falling for each other all over again! Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
Have to read the rest

This is really good--I'm heading back for the first three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE this story! Can't wait for more!!

Terrific story! Can't wait to read what comes next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you

are an amazing writer<BR>

but dont like the wait between stories <BR>keep up the good work :]

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
I love this story

But poor Melissa needs to calm her nerves down - lol. You have me very curious to know the real deal about Jason. Was he as horrible as Melissa remembers? Or did it get blown up in her mind because she was upset about Matt? I hope you'll have a chance to update soon! Loved the morning wake-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Great Chapter

great work just keep them coming ,,, Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
breathtaking

Your story is amazing and beautiful. It is hands down the best piece of writing that I have come across on this site in a LONG while. thank you for sharing it with us.

sincerely,

felicity

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
Superb!

Never disappointing, Lily! You are among the great writers here on Lit and this story is a testament to that! Glad to know you are working on (or already submitted) the next chapter of Caught by the Tide as well. I miss that story and I'd love to see where you take the characters. Congrats on passing your exam. Now stop reading the comments and get back to writing! LOL.

marexotic18marexotic18about 16 years ago
Yay!

Can't wait for more, I don't usually do this, but I read this chapter twice because I liked it so much. I can't wait for the full story! Hope you can post again soon!!!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
You are such

an exceptional story teller. The words just flow from you and you make the people in your tales very real. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

Go Lil Go love it

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Update soon ??

I check everyday in hopes for the next installment of this or your other ongoing story - hope the muse is keeping you busy!

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
really great!

I love this story and where it's headed. Please keep the story going. i will check everyday. It's really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

This story is so well written and the characters relationship is going in an interesting decision. I wonder what Jason will hold later in this story. Disaster or forgiveness? More, more, more!!!!

-Coreinna

girlcupidgirlcupidabout 16 years ago
More!!

Please do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hooked and read for 5

I like that you're telling the story from Matt's perspective as well. It's a nice switch from the first person stories, no complaints there. I suspect she's a virgin. I'm glued to find out what transpires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

Give us more!

I like seeing both sides and flaws in the characters make it real.

Thanks again.

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonabout 16 years ago
I just love this

story please, please finish this story. I love it I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Everyday

Everyday i check to see if youve submitted more to your stories any of them ... but no ..youve abandoned us.. this story is awesome i love the chemistry between them so pleassssee continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Come on!!!

More more more!!! WHY do you leave us in suspense like this?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dying to read more of this please write soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whatever

You do last poster dont spin in ,there is more to come I am sure

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
Luv Matt and Lissy

please hurry up and keep writing for this story! i cant wait to hear more. it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of the best

I really love your stories, especially this one. Please, please don't leave us hanging for too long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
update

updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The waiting game

I saw your update and I can hardly wait to read chapter 5.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Learning more...

...about Matt and Melissa. Also, there's Jason waiting in the wings, about to make an appearance. What will that do to their relationship?--or the plot? Still a good story, but not quite the captivating interest generated by the Caught by the Tide series. That's what I'm comparing this series with. However, this series is still better than most others on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Meh

To slow to be entertaining. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really, "meh". Are you kidding?

You mustn't have a long attention span Jerry. Although you are welcome to your own opinion. This is a story with a well written story line, and it's a nice one. Not every story on Lit has to jump right to sex, or even be about that. Evanslily is a good writer, try reading the rest of the chapters you might be pleasently surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice, I like it, enjoying this story . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Power

Please, Please, Please, make the woman in you're next story a bit stronger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous