Back to the Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh look... Mrs. Baines... Stella," Marty replied nervously getting up from the bed. "Maybe I should..."

"Did you know," she interrupted and pushed him back down, "That I stood outside Lorraine's room the other day while she was tending to your injuries. You two were making quite a racket. Were you fucking my daughter, Marty?"

She unfastened her bra and pulled it out from under her slip.

"Uh... I..." he stammered.

"Of course you were. Now, as a mother I only want what's best for Lorraine. If she's going to have sex with boys, and apparently she is, then I want to make sure that the boy she is with knows how to satisfy her properly."

Stella pulled her slip over her head and threw it on the floor. She stood in front of Marty completely naked. His eyes feasted on two huge tits that hung like melons from her chest. Dark brown inch-plus caps with eraser sized tips poked out at him. A triangle of dark curly hair tapered down between her legs.

"You're young Marty," she said stepping closer. "What you need is an experienced partner to teach you how to properly satisfy a woman."

She dropped to her knees in front of him. Marty knew this was so wrong. She was more than twice his age. She was his grandmother. He sat there helplessly as Stella unfastened his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. His hard cock bounced free.

"Just remember Marty," she said just before plunging her lips down his length, "That I only want what is best for my daughter,"

Stella took him deep into her mouth swirling her tongue around his hard flesh. She found every nerve ending in his cock. She clamped her lips tightly around his shaft and moved them up and down his length in rapid fucking motions. Then she spit on his cock and took him deep into her throat. Several times she brought him to the brink of orgasm before squeezing his load back into his balls.

"That's a very nice cock, Marty," Grandma Stella said lifting her drooling lips from his knob. "I approve. Now I want to see how well you eat pussy."

She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his head. Marty looked up at the pink folds peeking out from her gash in a forest of dark curly hair. She sank down onto his mouth. Marty clamped his lips over her swollen mound and pushed his tongue into her steamy passage. She squirmed against him.

"That's good Marty. Move your tongue inside me. Oooohhhhh... Now do my clit... mmmmm..."

Stella slid her slimy folds down across his chin and then back up and over his nose. Marty's tongue probed and licked her juicy cunt and hard clit. She smeared her sticky secretions across his face. Marty was shocked when she slid her asshole over his mouth.

"Lick me there Marty. Girls like that."

Marty was too excited to think about what he was doing. His tongue shot out and bathed her tight knot in saliva. She squirmed against it and dropped a hand between her legs. Two fingers plunged into her pussy. Marty could hear wet squishing sounds as she pumped them in and out. She slid a finger to her clit. Moments later her body stiffened.

"Oh fuck... UUUUNNNGGGHHHH... AAAAGGGHHHH..."

Stella slid her pussy back over Marty's mouth. Cunt juice sprayed into it like a burst of pee. Stella continued to rub her clit. Another orgasm gripped her pussy. More juices filled his mouth and dribbled down the sides of his face. She squirmed against his thrusting tongue flooding his mouth with more of her pungent juices.

"That was good Marty," Grandma Stella told him as she rolled onto her back. "Lorraine is going to love it when you eat her pussy like that. Now I want you to take off your clothes. We're going to fuck."

She helped him remove his shoes, jeans and t-shirt. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top straddling him with her knees facing away. Marty could see her dripping wet pussy hanging between her thighs just below the creamy spheres of her ass cheeks. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her opening. He watched it slowly disappear as she impaled herself onto his length.

Stella rode him hard and fast. Marty watched her ass cheeks rise and fall. He thrust up into her pussy each time she came crashing down against him. The searing heat of her cunt gripped him tightly. She reached back and slid a hand down the crevice between her cheeks. Her middle finger found the dark knot of her sphincter. Marty looked on in amazement as she buried it deep into her asshole.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... oooohhhhhh... oh god... UUUGGGHHHHHHH..."

She pulled off his cock and screamed. Cunt juice gushed out like a sprinkler across his thighs. She plunged back down onto his length and fucked herself to another orgasm. Stella spun around on top of him with his cock still buried in her pussy. Her tits dangled in his face as she rode him with wild abandon. Marty bit down on a nipple. She threw her head back and screamed, then lifted off his cock and sprayed cunt juice all over his stomach. She finally rolled onto her back.

"Get up here and fuck me like a man. I want it hard."

Marty climbed on top of his grandmother and drove his cock deep into her pussy. She hooked her feet over his shoulders and looked up at him with wild lust in her eyes. He slammed into her again and again. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole on each powerful thrust.

"Fuck me Marty... harder... I want to feel it... shove your fucking cock up my cunt..."

He was relentless. So was she. The bed was thumping against the wall each time he slammed into her. Juices poured from her pussy in a steady stream. She grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him deeper. One orgasm after the next sent her spinning into another world. Marty's balls were screaming. He couldn't hold back.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum sprayed from his cock and filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of creamy seed. He was still squirting into her cunt when Stella stiffened and screamed so loud the walls shook. He fingernails dug into his back and her heels pounded his ass cheeks. Their combined juices leaked out from around his thrusting cock and soaked into the bedspread. He remained deep inside and felt her pussy clench his cock with several post-climatic spasms.

Stella pulled him from her pussy and slid underneath him until his cock was wedged between her breasts. She wrapped them tightly around him and slowly massaged him with her tits to keep him hard. Then she took him into her mouth. His cock slid down her throat. She snaked out her tongue and licked his balls. Marty was seeing stars.

"I just love the way you young boys can get it up again so quickly," Stella told him sliding her lips up his shaft and swirling her tongue around his knob. "I want you to cum in my mouth, Marty. Can you do that for me?"

Her tongue flew across the sensitive underside of his crown. Stella snaked a finger between his ass cheeks and found his sphincter. She twisted it into his asshole and found his button with her fingertip. It was like setting off a firecracker. Cum surged up his length and exploded into her mouth in a series of spurts. When he was finished she gulped it down and pulled her finger out of his ass.

"You passed the test Marty. You now have my permission to fuck Lorraine. She'll be home soon so we need to get dressed."

They had just returned to the front room when the door opened.

"Marty, what are you doing here?" Lorraine asked in surprise when she saw him sitting on the couch with her mother. "I was afraid you were leaving and I would never see you again."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Marty apologized. "I was confused. I came by to tell you that I would be happy to take you to the dance. I'll pick you up at 7 on Friday."

*********************************

Marty borrowed Doc Brown's car and drove to Lorraine's house on Friday night. Grandma Stella met him at the front door.

"I expect you to show Lorraine a good time tonight Marty," she told him while they waited for her in the front room. "A very good time. Don't get home too early."

Lorraine looked radiant when she walked into the front room. For a moment Marty regretted what he was going to have to do, but he had no choice. He had to preserve the future. He escorted her to the car and drove to an abandoned lot near the school. He turned off the motor.

"I thought we were going to the dance Marty," Lorraine said. "Normally we go parking afterwards, but if you want to do it now I don't mind. We have some time before things really get going anyway."

Lorraine pulled a bottle of whiskey out of her purse and took a deep swig. His mother was full of surprises. He had always been led to believe that she was a goody-two shoes in high school. Nothing could be further from the truth.

"I stole it from my parent's liquor cabinet," she giggled and then took another deep swig. "Here, have some."

She handed it to Marty. He took several deep gulps to help calm his nerves for what he knew he had to do. He handed the bottle back and watched Lorraine take two more big swigs. She put the bottle away and removed her wrap. Her tits looked like they were going to burst out from the top of her low-cut dress. Lorraine scooted closer to Marty and kissed him hard on the lips. She pulled away and looked at him longingly with her big brown eyes.

"You know Marty, sometimes I feel like I have known you my whole life. When I kiss you it's like... I don't know. I can't describe it."

She kissed him again. Their mouths opened. Their tongues mingled. Lorraine slid a hand down his chest and into his lap. She squeezed his growing cock through his trousers. Marty mustered all his willpower and pulled away. He had to stick to the plan.

"Let's get in the back seat," Marty suggested.

"That's a good idea Marty," Lorraine said. "There is more room to... well, you know."

They climbed in the spacious back seat. Marty looked at his watch. George would show up any minute now. It was time to execute his plan. Without warning he attacked Lorraine pushing her onto her back. He yanked down the front of her dress exposing her naked tits, then climbed on top of her and sunk his teeth into her neck almost breaking the skin. His hand slid between her legs and ripped the panties from her body. He rammed two fingers up her cunt.

"Oh Marty," Lorraine gasped. "Yes. Take me."

This was not how she was supposed to react. Marty had been expecting her to resist his rough advances and struggle to get free. George would show up to save her and history would be preserved. It was still a good plan. He just needed to step up the action until he found Lorraine's breaking point.

"So you like it rough," Marty shouted into her face. "Then I'll show you rough."

He slapped her across the face. She gritted her teeth and looked up at him with wild eyes.

"Harder," she gasped.

Marty slapped her again. Lorraine put her hands over her naked tits and pinched her nipples so hard that the pain made her grimace.

"Fuck me Marty," she begged reaching down to unfasten his trousers. "I want it hard and rough."

Lorraine's unexpected reaction to his rough play had backfired. Marty was wild with lust. His cock was throbbing. He wasn't just going to fuck her. He was going to ravage her. He quickly shoved his trousers and briefs down his thighs and yanked her legs apart. The knob of his cock slid between the juicy folds of her hot pussy.

"Fuck me," Lorraine screamed and slapped Marty across the face with her hand. "Shove it up my cunt."

Lorraine had never uttered words such as these in the past. It was like a demon had possessed her body. She ripped open his shirt and dug her fingernails into his chest. Marty thrust hard. His cock plunged deep into her steamy cunt. He pulled out and thrust into again and then again and again and again. He fucked her so hard that her head bounced off the door of the passenger seat. She looked up at him with fire in her eyes.

"I said I want it hard," Lorraine growled between her gritted teeth. "Fuck me like you mean it."

His cock pounded her pussy faster and deeper. Lorraine grabbed his hands and put them around her neck. Marty was possessed. He felt his fingers squeeze her neck. She continued to claw at his chest. He squeezed harder and heard her gag. Her body stiffened. Her pussy gripped his cock. She thrashed and jerked uncontrollably on the seat beneath him.

"You fucking whore," Marty shouted. "You like that, don't you?"

He slapped her again. Her body shook with a violent orgasm and then another. Marty continued to pound his cock into her gushing cunt. Lorraine grabbed his hair and pulled his head down. She sank her teeth into his neck and bit hard drawing blood. Her pussy clenched against his cock in another series of spasms.

Marty was delirious and out of control. He pulled out of her pussy and slid up her body. Grabbing Lorraine by the hair he jerked her head up and rammed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her face like a madman slamming his knob against the opening to her throat on each powerful thrust. Spit poured from her mouth and drooled down her neck.

"Gggghhhh... gggghhhh... aaaggghhhhh..."

Marty pulled his hard meat from her mouth and slapped it across her face. He rammed it back between her lips, this time forcing it into her throat. Lorraine struggled and gagged but Marty was relentless. He pulled it out again releasing a flood of spit. He looked down and saw Lorraine looking back at him with wild lust in her eyes.

"More," she begged.

"You want more," he screamed down at her. "You fucking whore. I'll give you more. I'm going to make you choke on my cock."

His cock slammed into her mouth. He yanked on her hair and pounded his meat between her lips until tears ran down her cheeks. She gagged and choked on his hard flesh. More spit flooded out from her mouth. Marty thrust hard and forced his knob into her throat. He continued pushing deeper until her lips were pressed tightly against his matted pubes. She struggled to get free. When he finally pulled out she coughed up a flood of spit.

"Roll over," he ordered.

Lorraine did what she was told. She had one knee on the seat and a foot on the floor. Marty lifted the back of her dress and rammed his cock into her pussy. He fucked her with hard deep thrusts. The side of her face was pressed tightly against the window. Marty brought his hand down hard against her ass cheek. Lorraine squealed. He slapped her cheek again and again, each time harder. Her pussy clenched around his thrusting cock. She screamed.

Marty grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. His cock continued to pummel her pussy. Lorraine was gasping and squealing as one orgasm after the next gushed out from her quivering cunt. Marty felt his balls shrink and his cock swell. He thrust deep and grunted. A series of powerful squirts filled her pussy with so much cum that it seeped out from around his cock and oozed down her thighs. He fell back on the seat drained.

"Wow Marty," Lorraine said catching her breath. "That was really intense. You know, we don't have to go to the dance if you don't want. We could just stay here all night."

Lorraine cuddled up next to him on the seat. Marty finally regained his senses. This was a disaster. He had fucked his mother again and his dad was nowhere in sight. He had not appeared like he had promised. Maybe George got lost. Marty had to find him and then somehow get the two of them together.

"Uh, look," Marty said fumbling for the right words. "There is something I need to do for a few minutes, but I'll be right back. Why don't you wait right here in the car?"

"Sure Marty. I'll be here waiting. I might do something bad though, and need to be punished when you get back."

Lorraine pushed her tongue into his ear and raked her fingernails down the side of his face. Marty pulled away. He had created a monster. He hopped out of the car to go search for George. He hadn't gone far when he heard a voice behind him.

"Look who's here. It's that jerk from the drive-in. I guess he didn't learn his lesson."

Marty turned. Before he could see who it was, something cracked across the back of his head. The world went black. The next time he opened his eyes he was lying in a bed. Doc Brown was standing over him, but it was an older Doc Brown, the one from the future.

"Wake up Marty," he heard Doc say. "I've been waiting 25 years for you to return. Thank god you're back."

To Be Continued...