All Comments on 'Back to the Future Ch. 02'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job

Great alternative to this story. The part in the movie where Marty's mother comes onto him and Marty eyes her make this movie one of my favorite mainstream movies of all time. I loved you spin and love that Marty can't stop fucking his family with his unprotected cock and knocking everyone up.

I have always thought how hot the movie would be if instead of being repulsed mommy became uncontrollably arroused by her attraction to her son that she put her head in Marty's lap and started giving him a blowjob Marty was obviously attracted so he would have let Lorraine suck him off. I can envision Marty then moving to try and drive somewhere quiet to let mom down easy only to change his mind step out of the car and bend his young fertile mother over the hood of her fathers car and ravage her body. As her loving son unloads his seed deep into his mothers pussy he accidentally in the heat of the moment cries out I'm cumming mommy. Lorraine gives a sly smile and says Marty that's so kinky, but I'll play along incest turns me on as well I would love to be a slut mommy and fuck my own dear boy when I have one. Marty could then grin stick his rehardened cock back into his own dear mothers sodden mess of a pussy and say well let's see if we can make a baby mom.

Lovash77Lovash77about 8 years ago
Sex is great. But it needs resolution of the lose ends

The story hot and exciting. But now it needs resolution of the lose ends. To much movement back and forth in time.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Great adaptation although

....I agree with another poster that we need the loose ends (Joan, Linda, Marlene) resolved. Sex is great, but not knowing what the "change" was (with Lorraine) is key to grasping the story's ramifications.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Hoping...

...to see ch. 3 soon! :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Any...

...update planned soon? :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

I want to know what happens next, hopefully you continue the story

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 6 years ago
its history

like so many others this one dies before it even started

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finally Marty had sex with Jennifer, would find it unfair Marty eating the whole family and not eating his own girlfriend. And Sara, would she be both granddaughter and daughter of Marty?

 

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous