Back to the Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Juices sprayed from her pussy and splattered his thighs. The walls of her cunt gripped his cock in a series of orgasmic spasms. He continued to slam into her. Another explosion ripped through her body and then another. Marty could feel his own release rapidly building. He was about to cum when the door to the bedroom flew open.

"Jennifer, what the..."

The impending orgasm drained back into his balls. Marty turned his head and was stunned to see his double standing in the doorway. The other Marty appeared equally stunned. Jennifer slid off Marty and sat on the side of the bed. It took her a moment to contemplate the situation. She looked back and forth between the two doppelgangers trying to sort out what was happening.

"Holy fuck. There's two of you. Is this some kind of joke?"

Marty realized that he was looking at himself. He hadn't considered the possibility that he would have a double but there could be no other explanation. Doc Brown had not prepared him for this. Did Doc even know?

"You're fucking the wrong guy," Marty's double shouted angrily as he moved into the room. "I don't know where he came from or why he looks like me, but he's an impostor."

"Is that right?" Jennifer asked spreading her hands and shrugging her shoulders. "I certainly couldn't tell the difference. Besides, how am I supposed to know who the real Marty is? How do I know you're not the imposter?"

"Because..." he replied clenching his fists, "Because I'm not. He is. He had better get out of here right now before I do something about it."

"I have a better solution," suggested Jennifer. "The real Marty knows about my fantasy of fucking two guys at the same time. What would be better than doing it with two Marty's?"

Jennifer reached out to unfasten the jeans of the Marty double standing in front of her. He slowly unclenched his fists and let her yank them down his thighs releasing his growing cock. Jennifer leaned forward and took him into her mouth. His anger quickly receded. She licked and sucked on his cock until it was fully erect.

"So do you want to fuck or would you rather argue?"

He decided not to argue. Jennifer stood and turned around. She bent over Marty who was still lying on the bed. She slid her lips down the length of his hard cock which was dripping with pussy juice. The Marty behind her guided his rigid member between her cheeks. He plunged it deep into her steamy cunt. She moaned and tilted her ass to meet his thrusts.

Jennifer bobbed her head up and down while Marty's double pounded her pussy from behind. Her body jerked forward each time he slammed into her tight cunt. Spit drooled down the cock she was sucking. Jennifer slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her muffled moans and gasps became more desperate.

The orgasm hit with an explosive burst of energy. Her knees buckled. Jennifer pulled her drooling lips from Marty's cock and screamed. Juices spilled from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. The cock pounding her went faster and faster. Another orgasm gripped her cunt. He finally pulled out. She collapsed forward onto Marty.

"Wow," Jennifer gasped. "Two cocks are definitely better than one."

Jennifer grabbed Marty's hands and pulled him up until he was sitting on the side of the bed. She turned her back to him and lowered her pussy onto his throbbing shaft. Marty's double stepped forward and slid his hard meat between her lips. He grabbed her head and fucked her face like a madman while the other Marty pounded her pussy.

Jennifer was on fire. Servicing two cocks at the same time had every nerve ending in her body firing. She gagged and choked on the cock fucking her mouth. Spit poured from her lips and streamed down her chin and neck. The other Marty thrust his cock deep into her cunt again and again. Wet squishing sounds came out of her pussy from all the juices sloshing around inside her. Jennifer slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Gggggaaaaaahhhh... shluuuuupppp..."

Her pussy clenched against his cock. Cunt juice sprayed out from around his thrusting member and dribbled down his balls. Jennifer's squeals were choked out by the cock punishing her mouth and throat. Her legs were shaking. Her knees opened and closed. Her pussy quivered and twitched. The cock in her mouth finally pulled away releasing a flood of spit from her lips

"In the ass," she begged between gasps. "I want it in the ass."

Jennifer lifted off Marty's drenched cock and guided the knob to her sphincter. Copious secretions from her cunt acted as lubrication. He easily punched into her tight orifice. Jennifer slowly impaled her asshole down his length until it was completely buried. She moved against him. They found a rhythm. Soon she was lifting up and slamming down on his entire length with ease.

"Fuck my cunt," Jennifer demanded falling back against Marty and pulling her legs in the air. "I want both of you in me."

The double wasted no time. He guided the tip of his cock to her juicy opening and plunged. She grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him even deeper. The two Marty's found a rhythm and alternately pounded their hard cocks into her pussy and ass. Jennifer moved with them. She couldn't get enough.

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed. "Pound my pussy. Fuck my ass. God I love it. Harder. Oh fuck. Ooohhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHHHH..."

Jennifer dug her fingernails into the chest of the Marty fucking her pussy and almost drew blood. Her body shook in a series of uncontrollable spasms. They continued to pound her senseless. Another orgasm rocked her world. She threw her head back and screamed. Marty sunk his teeth into the side of her neck. Cunt juice sprayed out from around the cock fucking her pussy.

Jennifer's body had never felt so alive. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Marty's double pulled out and wrapped his hand around his cock. A steady stream of hot cum sprayed from the tip. It splashed across her face trailing down her neck and over her tits. This was followed by a second, third and fourth blast. Jennifer was completed drenched when he was finished.

"Jenny, I'm home," a loud voice from the front door shouted.

Several things happened simultaneously. Marty's double grabbed his clothes and climbed out the window. Marty was too far gone to stop what he was about to do. He thrust deep into Jennifer's asshole and grunted. Spurt after spurt of thick cum poured into her bowels. Jennifer squealed as another orgasm gushed out from her pussy. Seconds later there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Jenny, are you in there? Is everything alright?"

"Uh... yeah mom," Jennifer replied, trying to catch her breath. "I was getting dressed when I stubbed my toe. I'll be right out."

"Okay dear... but hurry. I need your help bringing in the groceries."

Marty quickly dressed and climbed out the window. His double was nowhere in sight. He got in the car and drove back to Doc Brown's house. Doc wasn't there and neither was the DeLorean. Marty showered and pulled on a fresh set of clothes. He was just finishing when the door flew open and Doc entered in a very agitated state.

"Marty, am I glad to see you. We need to travel to the future right away."

"Whoa," Marty replied putting up his hands. "Slow down Doc. First we need to talk about the present - like why do I have a double and is Jill my daughter?"

"Great Scott. A double? Your daughter? Well, there's no time to talk about it now. We have to go this minute. It's your kids, Marty."

"My kids?" Marty asked. "How do you know?"

"I just took the time machine for a test run and went to the future. We need to go right away before the space-time continuum gets so warped that we can't change it back."

"But..."

"Don't argue. This can't wait."

****************************************

Doc set the machine for 25 years into the future. They climbed into the DeLorean and hit the button. After a few minutes the car came to a stop in an alley behind a drug store. Marty noticed a vagrant watching them. There was something familiar about him.

"Doc, maybe we shouldn't leave the car unguarded. I'll stay here while you go do what you have to do."

"Don't be silly Marty," Doc scoffed. "No one can operate this machine except you and me. Now let me tell you why we are here. Your son, his name is also Marty, is about to do something that will terribly alter his future and millions of others. I can't tell you more but we have to stop him. You go to the house. Here is the address. I'm going to track down the boy that lured him into this mess."

Marty walked to the house which was only a few blocks away and rang the bell. When the door opened he found himself staring at a girl about his age. Part of her head was shaved and the rest of her hair was black with streaks of purple. She had a ring through her eyebrow and a stud through her nose. A gothic tattoo stretched up her left arm. She wore dark make-up and skin-tight black pants with a gray see-through blouse that stretched across her shapely tits.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked in a surly voice. "Are you here to sell me some bible shit?"

"Uh... is this the McFly residence? Is um... young Marty here?"

"You mean Junior?" She laughed. "Are you his butt fucking pal? Wait, you look familiar. Are you like a cousin or maybe one of dad's illegitimate children?"

"Uh, yeah... something like that. Look, I really need to see him right away. Can you tell me where he is?"

"Maybe," she teased looking him over. "I'm Marlene, Junior's twin sister. If you want me to tell you where he is then you'll have to come inside and make it worth my while. I'm kind of horny at the moment and I've never fucked a preppy boy."

"Uh... look," Marty stuttered. "That's not a good idea. You're my daugh... uh... I mean... your parents will probably be home soon."

"Ha... that's a joke. Dad's at a bar getting drunk and mom's at work fucking the boss. We have plenty of time."

"I think it's better if I just wait out here," Marty replied trying to dismiss her with an innocent smile.

Marlene grabbed Marty by the shirt and yanked him into the house. She slammed him against the wall and slid her hands around the back of his neck pressing her body tightly to his.

"No. You're going to fuck me. Right here. Right now."

Marlene sank her teeth into his neck and grabbed his cock through his jeans. Her fingers quickly massaged him to hardness. Marty tried to protest but she smothered his mouth with hers and shoved her studded tongue inside swirling it around. Marlene slid down his body ripping open his jeans and pulling out his cock.

"Not bad for a preppy boy," she said looking up at him. "You should get it pierced. Girls loved getting fucked by a pierced cock."

Her mouth engulfed his hard meat. She used her tongue stud to stimulate the sensitive knob. Marty was seeing stars. This girl, his daughter, was doing things to him that no one had ever done. She took him deep into her throat and purred sending vibrations along his shaft. Just when he didn't think he could take anymore she pulled her drooling lips from his cock and squeezed the base.

"Not yet, preppy boy," she said standing and shoving her tongue into his ear. "First you have to fuck me."

Marlene peeled her pants and panties down to her knees. She turned towards the wall bracing herself against it with her hands above her head and her ass tilted up. Marty stared down at the naked flesh of her perfectly rounded cheeks split apart by a dark crevice down the middle. Hanging just below her asshole and perched between her thighs was a cleanly shaved cunt with a tiny gold ring dangling from the clit.

"What are you waiting for preppy? I told you that I wanted you to fuck me. Now do it."

Marty knew this was crazy. This was his daughter from the future. It was wrong on so many levels. Unfortunately his cock didn't care about any of that. Besides, how much worse could this be than fucking his mother and sister and... and his other daughter? Marty stepped forward, guided his knob between her folds and plunged deep into her body.

"Now show me what you've got preppy boy. Fuck me hard. Make me feel it."

Marty slid his hands under her top and found the warm flesh of her breasts. Both of her nipples were pierced with small metal studs. Marty pulled his cock out from her pussy and slammed it back into her. He did this again and again pounding into her hard and deep on each thrust. His fingers tugged on her pierced nipples. Marlene squirmed against his cock.

"Harder. Fuck me harder. I said I want to feel it."

Her words ignited something dark lurking deep inside Marty. He felt an animal-like demon take control of his body. He was going to make her feel it alright. He slammed into her hard pushing Marlene up against the wall. His fingers crushed her tits. He slid his lips to her ear.

"You want me to make you feel it, you fucking cunt whore? I'll make you feel it. I'll make you beg me to stop."

He bit down hard on her earlobe and slammed up into her cunt driving her face first up the side of the wall. His cock pounded into her again and again jerking her head upward on each thrust. He pinched and twisted her nipples so hard that she squealed from the pain. Marty sunk his teeth into the side of her neck like a vampire leaving deep impressions with his teeth.

"Yes... that's it preppy boy... fuck me harder... oooohhhhhhh..."

Marty hammered her pussy like a madman driving his cock up against her cervix on each thrust. He continued to tug and twist one of her nipples pinching down hard and yanking on the stud piercing it. His other hand slid down her body and tugged at the ring through her clit. Marlene's pussy squeezed his cock and released a flood of cunt juice that dribbled down her thighs.

"FUCK... FUCK... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Marty pulled out and spun her around slamming her back against the wall. He put his hand around her neck and pinned her head to the wall. She gritted her teeth and spit at him. Her fingernails raked down his cheek. Her eyes were wild with lust.

"That's more like it preppy boy," she growled. "Now finish the job."

Marlene tugged a foot free from her pants and spread her thighs tilting her hips forward. Marty bent his knees and guided the tip of his manhood to her opening. He plunged his cock deep into her pussy. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his face to hers kissing him hard and biting down on his lower lip until she drew blood. She licked it off with her tongue.

Marty slid his hands to the firm cheeks of her ass lifting her off the ground. Marlene wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her body higher into the air. Her heels dug into his ass. Marty continued to drive his cock deep into her cunt jerking her head up the wall on each powerful thrust.

"Harder. I want to feel it all the way up in my throat."

Marty's fingers slid into the crevice of her ass. A fingertip found the tight knot of her sphincter. He twisted it into her body and buried it deep in her asshole. Marlene chewed on his ear and ripped open the back of his shirt clawing at his skin with her fingernails. She growled and hissed with each powerful thrust that drove her up the side of the wall.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... NNNNNGGGGHHHHHH..."

Her pussy exploded around his cock in a series of clenching spasms. Marlene dug her fingernails into the skin of Marty's back and her heels into the cheeks of his ass. Marty continued to drive her up the side of the wall while twisting his finger deeper into her asshole. He was about to cum in her pussy when a voice shouted at them from the door.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Marty turned his head and saw a sexy redhead staring at them. She looked to be a few years older than Marlene. She wore white fishnet stockings, a tight black skirt that barely covered her crotch, spiked heels and a skimpy halter that stretched across her braless tits.Two erect nipples poked shamelessly from the thin material. A blue jewel dangled from her pierced belly-button.

"Hey Laura," Marlene said with a wicked smile. "I forgot you were coming by. Preppy boy here came to see Junior. I decided to fuck him. Why don't you join us?"

Laura put her hand on her hip gave Marlene a look of disgust. Then an evil grin broke across her face. She closed the door and moved closer.

"You know I wouldn't pass up an offer like that cuz. Besides, mom's not picking me up for another hour. She's over at the fitness center fucking her boy-toy."

Marty lowered Marlene's still trembling body to the floor and turned towards the newcomer. Laura ripped off her halter exposing two magnificent pear shaped breasts. Without hesitation she squatted in front of Marty and eagerly gobbled his glistening cock into her mouth. She used her tongue stud to stimulate his knob. Marty had already been close. Now he was seeing stars.

Before he could unload Laura squeezed the base of his throbbing shaft and licked off the trickle of white fluid that leaked out from the slit on top. She took him back in her mouth and teased him until he was ready to shoot again. Once again she squeezed his load back into his balls and licked off the trickle that oozed from his knob.

"If you want I can suck on your pussy while he fucks you," Marlene suggested. "He's actually pretty good for a preppy boy. You can do me at the same time."

"Of course I want my favorite cousin to lick my pussy. You do it better than anybody."

Marlene rolled onto her back. Laura ripped open the crotch of her fishnet stockings and lowered her pussy to Marlene's mouth,then leaned forward, pulled Marlene's thighs apart and buried her face between them. Marty stood behind Laura and stared down at her creamy ass cheeks peeking out from the ripped fishnet stockings. Marlene was eagerly licking and sucking Laura's swollen pussy.

"Go ahead and fuck her preppy," Marlene said to Marty between her cunt licking chores. "Shove your big hard cock up her juicy cunt."

Marty didn't need much encouragement. His cock was in desperate need. He squatted behind Laura, guided the swollen tip between her folds and rammed it deep into her body. He could feel Marlene's studded tongue flick across his shaft as he pounded into Laura's tight cunt. Marlene pressed a finger against Laura's clit and rubbed it in circles.

"Oh fuck... oh god... ooohhh... ooohhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH..."

Laura's pussy clenched his thrusting cock in a series of explosive orgasms. Her body twisted and jerked with violent convulsions. Cunt juice streamed down her thighs and dripped onto Marlene's face. Marty continued to pound her pussy. Marlene slid a finger to his sphincter and shoved it deep into his asshole. That pushed him over the top.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH..."

His cock swelled. Hot cum exploded from the tip. He slammed into Laura again and again pumping spurt after spurt of creamy ejaculate into her hot cunt. Some of it leaked out and dripped onto Marlene's face. He drained the last few drops from his cock and held it deep inside Laura's cum-filled chamber.

Laura's body was still trembling. Her pussy twitched against Marty's cock in a few post orgasmic spasms. Marty could feel Marlene's tongue licking his cum-coated shaft. He finally pulled out and was immediately replaced by Marlene's mouth. She sucked the creamy mixture from Laura's cunt. No one heard the front door open.

"Laura," a voice shouted from the entranceway. "Marlene. What is going on and who is he?"

Marty turned and got another shock. It was Jill. She was 25 years older but had aged well and looked terrific. The two stared at each other for several seconds. He wondered if Jill recognized him, although she knew it wasn't possible for him to be there.

"Mom," Laura replied defensively while rolling off Marlene. "You weren't supposed to come by until later. We were just having some fun. Besides, I'm not a kid anymore. You may recall that I turned 24 last February.