Back to the Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Marty did a quick calculation in his head. Laura was born nine months after he had fucked Jill. No, he thought, it can't be. If Jill was his daughter then that would make Laura his granddaughter. Had he just fucked his granddaughter?

"Hi Auntie Jill," Marlene said waving her hand in the air. "We don't know who he is but he sure looks like Dad. Maybe he has a bastard kid we don't know about. Don't be mad. We were just having a little fun."

"You girls have no boundaries," Jill said in disgust. "When I was your age we didn't do things like that. Hurry up Laura. Your Aunt Lorraine is expecting us for dinner. You, young man, whoever you are, had best get out of here right now and never come back."

Marty was happy to escape so easily. Just as he was leaving the house Doc Brown came running around the corner.

"Thank god - there you are Marty. I found your son and the problem has been solved. We need to get out of here right away before we do any more damage to the space-time continuum."

********************************

They returned to the DeLorean and set the machine to go back to their own time. When they emerged from the car they were shocked by what they saw. Everything had changed. The place looked like a war zone.

"Great Scott Marty. What happened? We traveled to the future. We couldn't alter the past. Someone else must be manipulating the space-time continuum."

"Perhaps it was the vagrant I saw watching us when we arrived," Marty suggested. "He looked familiar. In fact... holy shit Doc. I know who it was. It was Biff, only he was older. He must have figured out how to use the time machine."

"This is awful Marty. We have to fix it. You go into town to investigate. I'll work on a plan for undoing the disaster he has created."

Marty returned two hours later. Doc made him tell everything.

"Let's see... my sister Linda is a stripper, Jill runs a whorehouse, my father is dead, my mother is Biff's personal slut, and Jennifer is a heroin addict. I had to bribe Linda into helping me break into Biff's headquarters. He owns everything."

"Great Scott. Did you find out how he became so powerful?"

"Yeah. He made all his money betting on sports teams. He never loses. His winning streak began 25 years ago. The old Biff must have gone back in time and given the young Biff a sports almanac from the future. It's the only explanation that makes sense."

"Great Scott! Twenty five years you say. He must have used the previous setting and gone back to the same day you arrived in the past. Marty, we have to go back and fix it."

They set the DeLorean for three days later than his last visit which would give Marty plenty of time to find Biff and get the almanac. They arrived in the past on the morning of the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance. They hid the car behind a billboard.

"Marty, you go into town and try to get the almanac. I have some things I need to do. I'll meet you back here at 3PM. Hopefully you will have the almanac and we can return to the future."

As Marty was walking through town towards the soda shop to see if he could find Biff, he heard a familiar voice call out to him from behind.

"Hello, Marty. I'm so glad I ran into you. I can't wait until tonight and the dance. I have my dress picked out and will be getting my hair done later this afternoon."

He turned and found himself staring at his mother. She was still beautiful and if anything even more desirable.

"Uh... hi Lorraine. I'm looking forward to it as well. Hey, have you seen Biff?"

"No, and I hope I never see that brut again. Ever since I said no about going to the dance with him he's been harassing me. Would you walk me home? I would feel so much safer in case I ran into him."

Marty didn't want to but felt trapped. Lorraine hooked her arm through his as they walked. She talked about how wonderful it was to be going with him to the "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance. When they reached her house Lorraine looked at him with those big soft brown eyes.

"Do you want to come in? I could show you what I'm going to wear to the dance tonight."

Marty knew it wasn't a good idea but he didn't want to upset Lorraine and make her suspicious. He would come in for a few minutes, look at her dress and then leave. Lorraine found a note on the kitchen counter when they entered.

"Mom's out until this afternoon," Lorraine said stepping closer to Marty and sliding her hands up his chest. "It looks like we have the place all to ourselves."

"Um, I... I really should go," Marty replied trying to pull away.

"No," Lorraine pleaded sliding her hands around his neck and pressing her body tightly against his. "Please don't leave."

She kissed him hard on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Her hand slid down and rubbed his cock through his jeans. No, his brain said, I can't. Not again. His cock said why not? She does have a hot pussy and you've already fucked her.

His cock won the argument. Marty slid his hands around her body and pulled her closer. The kiss became more passionate - more desperate. She threw both arms around his neck and ground her pussy against his hardness.

"Fuck me Marty. Right here. Right now."

Lorraine unfastened his jeans pushing them down until his cock bounced free. Marty grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her onto the kitchen table. She pulled up her skirt and guided his cock to her pussy pushing her panties to the side. Marty thrust it deep into her body.

"Oh fuck... oooooohhhhhhh..."

She kissed him hard on the lips wrapping her arms and legs around him. He fucked her like a madman driving his cock deep into her pussy again and again. Her fingernails dug into his back. Her heels pounded his ass cheeks. He felt her pussy clench against his cock. Juices dribbled down his shaft and over his balls.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Marty felt his balls tighten. He drove his cock deep into her hot pussy and grunted. An explosion of cum blasted from the tip and sprayed into her quivering cunt. Lorraine screamed. Her orgasm gained momentum. Marty thrust into her again filling her with more cum, and then again and again and again until he was drained. Lorraine clutched him tightly.

"Don't pull out," she gasped. "Stay inside me."

She held him deep grinding her cum-filled cunt against his cock. Her body was still trembling. He felt her clench against his spent member in a few post-orgasmic spasms. Cum seeped out from her pussy and dripped from his balls. She continued to grind against him. Her body stiffened and shuddered with a final release. She kissed him hard on the lips.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she suggested. "Mom won't be home for a few hours."

"I wish I could," Marty told Lorraine. "But I have to be somewhere."

"Do you really have to leave? Can't you stay just a little longer?"

She slid to the floor and took his spent cock into her mouth. Her talented lips and tongue quickly had him fully erect and throbbing with desire. Lorraine fucked him with rapid bobs of her head. Marty could feel his knob stab against her throat again and again making her gag and choke and drool spit onto her blouse. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"You don't really have to go do you?" Lorraine asked swirling her tongue across his knob. "I'll make it worth your while."

Lorraine took him back into her mouth and down her throat until his entire cock had disappeared. Her tongue snaked out and licked his balls. She slid a finger along his scrotum and over his asshole. She pulled her drooling lips from his cock and looked up at him. Her finger continued to rub his sphincter.

"Just a little longer? Please."

She kept him on edge until he agreed. After that she showed no mercy. Lorraine did something with her tongue that had him seeing stars. When she shoved a finger up his ass his cock exploded. Lorraine swallowed every drop.

This was not the same girl Marty had been with during his last trip to the past. That Lorraine had a sweet but mischievous innocence when it came to sex. There was no finger up the ass. This Lorraine knew tricks that most girls still hadn't learned twenty five years later. Marty wondered how the past could have been altered and what it would mean for the future.

They went to the bedroom. For the next two hours Marty and Lorraine fucked almost nonstop. They didn't just fuck. They ravaged each other. Lorraine wanted it hard and rough. She wanted to be slapped and spanked and choked. She made him pinch her nipples so hard that she screamed out in pain. She begged him to shove a finger up her ass and to fuck her face until she choked and coughed up spit.

Marty unloaded into her pussy two more times. Lorraine's orgasms were too numerous to count. They finally dragged their sweaty bodies into the shower and fucked under the warm water. She sank her teeth into his neck as he drove her up the side of the wall. Lorraine turned her back to him and put her hands on the wall.

"In the ass," she begged. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

This was definitely not the same Lorraine he had been with during his last visit to the past. Something had changed. It didn't matter at the moment. When Marty looked down at the creamy spheres of her perfect butt and saw her pink sphincter peeking out at him invitingly from the crevice separating her cheeks he couldn't wait to get inside it.

Marty lathered up his cock with soap and pressed the knob to her tight orifice. She pushed back against him. He felt her asshole slowly open until it popped inside. Very slowly he burrowed deeper and deeper into her bowels. The final inch disappeared into Lorraine's asshole. He could feel the pulsing tightness squeezing his throbbing member.

Marty held it there without moving. Lorraine rotated her ass against him swirling it around inside. The found a rhythm. His cock moved in and out of her dark passage, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Lorraine moved a hand to her pussy and plunged two fingers deep inside.

"Oh fuck yes... shove your hard cock up my ass... harder... make me cum... oh god... oooohhhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH..."

Marty felt her asshole squeeze his cock as her pussy exploded. He pounded into her hard and fast. Lorraine's squeals got louder and more desperate. Her body shook and trembled from each orgasm that rocked her world. His cock swelled inside her tight passage. Marty thrust deep and grunted.Hot cum poured into her bowels. He continued to fill her until it was seeping out and running down her legs.

They heard the front door open and quickly dressed. Lorraine's mother was home. She smiled knowingly when they walked into the kitchen. Marty made excuses about needing to leave. He reported back to Doc that he hadn't made any progress on the almanac, but didn't mention his future mother.

They came up with a new plan. Marty knew exactly where Biff would be later that night - at the "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance. He was going to attack Lorraine in the car and then somehow George would come to the rescue and knock him cold. It would be a perfect opportunity to steal the almanac. He was sure that Biff would have it with him. He was very protective of it.

"Okay, Marty," Doc agreed. "That should work. Once you get the almanac you need to come directly to the car. I'll be waiting."

Marty laid low until it was time. He headed to the parking lot where Biff was going to attack Lorraine. He watched his double get out of the car and walk around the corner. A few minutes later Biff climbed into the back seat. Where the fuck was George? Marty snuck up to the car and listened through the open back window.

"Biff, what are you doing here?" Lorraine asked. "Where's my date?"

"Don't worry. He won't be back anytime soon. Haven't you missed me Lorraine? Haven't you missed taking my big cock up your ass? You liked it that night at the drive-in."

"That was a mistake," Lorraine replied. "I'm not doing that with you ever again. I have a boyfriend now."

"You mean that little jerk Marty. Well he ain't coming back so you're going to have to settle for Biff's cock tonight. Besides, pretty soon I'm going to be rich and own this town so you better be nice to me."

"No Biff. Stop. Get off me."

Marty didn't know what to do. If he interfered then George could not come to the rescue and he would have no future at all. Marty peeked into the open window to see what was happening. Biff had her pinned down on the back seat. He was by sitting on Lorraine's chest with a knee on the seat and a foot on the floor. He reached down and jerked her head forward. His hard cock wavered inches from Lorraine's face.

"You know what to do with this baby. Now open that pretty little mouth of yours."

Lorraine struggled to pull away. Biff slapped her across the face with his hand and squeezed her jaw until her mouth opened. He tried to shove his cock between her lips but she turned her head. He slapped her again until her struggle to pull away slowly ebbed. Biff rammed his cock into Lorraine's mouth.

"Suck it bitch. Get it good and hard so I can fuck that sweet ass of yours."

Biff had a firm grip on Lorraine's head and was pounding his cock into her mouth like a madman. She was making loud choking and gagging sounds. Tears were smearing her mascara and spit was drooling from her chin. Biff thrust hard and buried his cock in her throat. He held it there until she struggled for air. When he pulled out she coughed up a flood of spit.

"That's more like it slut. I know how much you love Biff's cock. Have some more."

Biff slammed his cock back into her mouth and fucked it like a jackhammer punching his cock into her throat on each powerful thrust. Lorraine choked and gagged as she struggled to keep up with him. Spit was now pouring from her lips. Biff shoved it deep into her throat and held it until she nearly passed out.

"Time to fuck that sweet little ass of yours."

Lorraine was still choking and coughing up spit when Biff flipped her over and pinned her face down on the back seat. He pushed up her skirt and straddled her thighs with his knees. He slipped a finger between her cheeks and shoved it up her ass.

"All lubed and ready to go huh? You were already planning on getting your ass fucked tonight. Well Biff is here to make your dreams come true."

Biff slid his cock between her cheeks and pressed it against her sphincter. In one hard thrust he shoved it into her. Lorraine squealed. He pushed it deeper. Lorraine gritted her teeth and threw her head back. Biff continued to drive his cock deeper and deeper. Lorraine's squeals got louder. With a final jerk he rammed it all the way up her ass.

Biff slid his hands around her neck as he pummeled her asshole. Her squeals and shrieks got louder and sounded more desperate. Marty couldn't tell if she loved it or if he was hurting her. He was tempted to rescue her but he knew he couldn't. Where the fuck was George?

"Fuck baby... your ass is so tight. I can feel it squeezing my cock."

His hand tightened around her neck. Biff leaned his head down and sunk his teeth into her ear. Lorraine screamed. Biff picked up the pace driving his cock into her faster and faster. Marty watched as Lorraine slid a hand under her body. Was she rubbing her clit. Was she enjoying this? Was his mother really that much of a slut?

"NNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH... AAAGGGGHHHHHHH..."

She was. Lorraine's orgasm was loud and violent. Biff continued to pound her asshole like a madman. Sweat ran down his cheeks and dripped from his chin. With a final thrust he drove his cock deep and grunted. He pulled out and slammed it back into her with more grunts. He finally collapsed forward onto her trembling body.

"Get away from her you big bully."

Marty looked up. It was George standing next to the open door on the other side of the car. Biff zipped up and stepped out of the car. Marty could only imagine one outcome. He was going to kill George. Marty quietly opened the trunk and pulled out a crowbar. Biff was about to put his fist through the back of George's head when Marty swung. Biff went down like a rag doll.

George looked at Marty who put a finger to his lips indicating to George that he should be quiet. Marty took the almanac from Biff's back pocket and disappeared behind the car. Lorraine pulled her clothes on and climbed out of the car. She looked down at Biff's lifeless body.

"Oh George. You saved me. Do you know what that animal was going to do to me? Well it was disgusting."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips. Marty watched her drag his helpless father into the car and begin to unbuckle his pants. The future was saved. He quickly ran back to find Doc and the DeLorean. It began to rain heavily. Just as he reached it, lightning struck the Delorean. It disappeared along with Doc who was sitting in it. Moments later, a car pulled up and a delivery man got out. He gave Marty a note.

"Marty, I'm trapped in 1885..."

To Be Continued...

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers