Back to the Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill recovered enough to open his eyes just as Julia's face transformed into blissful splendor and his heart melted. She was the most beautiful, passionate person he had ever met. This was it. Looking back he would know that then and there he fell the rest of the way hopelessly in love with her.

Julia was experiencing the same kind of feelings. With her arms wrapped around Bill, seeing that vulnerable, spent look on his face, she felt whole. This was what she had been missing: love, passion and a compatible partner to share her life with. Bill looked so vulnerable, strong and handsome all at the same time. She was so much in love.

Gradually Bill's softening cock slid from Julia's pussy. Julia released her hold on Bill and he rolled to lay beside her, neither wanting to completely break the spell.

As Bill stroked her hair, he whispered, "Julia, I love you. Deep down I have always loved you and I will love you as long as I breath."

"I know. I love you too with all my heart."

Unfortunately, reality set in. They were squished on the couch and Bill had to slide reluctantly from her side and sit back on the couch. Julia snuggled up next to him and he gently ran his fingers up and down her arm. Finally, Julia had to get up as their combined fluids were now practically pouring from her puffy lips. She quickly retrieved a towel and a wash cloth, cleaned herself and returned to clean Bill and the couch. She snuggled in against Bill but they were both beginning to feel a little chilly. Bill grabbed the throw from the back of the couch and wrapped the two of them up in their mutual afterglow.

Bill was the first to speak. "I truly love you Julia. I never stopped. I can see that now. My whole life in the big city was missing something -- you. You're a joy to be with in every sense of the word."

Julia's voice caught a bit and she huskily said, "I love you too. I have for just as long but it seems stronger and fuller now than it did in high school. I would love for you to stay the night but I'm not ready to explain you being here in the morning to my kids just yet. I'm pretty sure they would be okay with it, but I don't want to rock their boats after all the trauma they've been through in their short lives."

"Julia, I understand. This was beautiful and I think we both know we're going to be together for a long time. I'll get going now with a promise to return to you each day that you want to see me."

Bill got up and slowly dressed. He was surprised to find it was almost 2:00 a.m. Julia draped the throw over her shoulders like a shawl. When he was ready, Julia rose and kissed him passionately. Bill groaned and tried to reach under the throw to renew his exploration of her warm body. Julia gently but firmly grabbed his wrist, holding his hand still against her firm breast and hard nipple.

"Please, I want more but we have the rest of our lives. I need some sleep before the kids get up in a few short hours."

Bill reluctantly removed his hand, kissed her passionately one more time and headed out the door. As Bill drove home, he felt a huge sense of inner peace that he didn't even know had been missing. As he went into the house, he remembered his parents were gone. Even though they left a few short hours ago, it suddenly seemed like ages. He hadn't even spent a night alone in the house yet but it was almost a lifetime ago. As his head hit the pillow, his last mental image was Julia's face in orgasmic bliss. I've got to be the luckiest guy on the planet, was his last thought.

Julia too felt the completeness and peace she knew she had been yearning for. As she tidied up and slowly climbed the stairs to bed, she was thinking a lifetime had passed in a single evening for her. Her head hit the pillow filled with images of Bill's strong, handsome face gazing down at her. That would be an image she would try to recreate as many nights as she could for the rest of her life.

Chapter 10 – Becoming a Couple

The next morning at breakfast, Jay asked, "Where's Bill?"

"At home."

"How come he didn't stay in your room, Mom? We could play again before the school bus comes."

That pretty much settled it. Her kids were obviously expecting Bill to become part of the household. After the kids were off to school, Julia called Bill.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice growled on the other end.

"I didn't wake you up, did I? Some farmer you are!" said the amused Julia.

"No, of course not!" replied Bill, sounding a little less than convincing.

"Well, I just wanted you to know that the first thing Jay asked this morning was where you were and why you hadn't stayed overnight. I guess the kids are okay with the whole sharing a bed concept in their simplified view of the world so why should we worry? Would you like to come to supper again tonight?"

"I would love to -- when?"

"Usual time. It won't be anything fancy."

That evening, their now comfortable pattern repeated itself. Play, supper, play, story and bed time. As Julia and Bill plopped themselves down on the couch, they were both feeling the effect of the previous late night.

"Last night was really great," they both said, almost in unison. They broke up laughing.

"This is why we're so good together" said Bill. "We seem to know instinctively what the other is thinking. Let me say that I love you more today than I did yesterday. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and getting to know you."

Bill reached into his pocket and pulled out an old velvet ring box. He got down on one knee in front of Julia. "My grandmother left me this ring to give to my future wife. She hinted once that it would be you and sure enough she was right, even if she didn't have all the details. If it isn't too hasty, would you marry me?"

"Yes!" was all Julia could say. Her eyes filled with tears and she happily cried into Bill's shoulder as they hugged. "I love you more than ever. I want to be with you always and I will be honored to be your wife."

Bill let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding and slipped the ring over her finger. It fit perfectly. "Well, Granny, you were even right about the size. My parents aren't back from Florida until next spring, I think we could wait until then. What about you?"

Julia surprised him by saying, "I'm not one for big weddings after the way the last disaster started with the biggest wedding in town. Let's have a simple civil ceremony and get it out of the way."

"Okay, I wasn't thinking of a big wedding, but I didn't realize the memories that would be wrapped up in a ceremony in town for you. Of course, we'll go to the courthouse and make the arrangements this week."

Bill rejoined Julia on the couch and she snuggled into his shoulder.

"I'm still a little sore from last night. You stretched some parts that haven't seen any action in a long time and I'd really like to just snuggle tonight. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'm feeling the late night myself in spite of sleeping in as you so delicately pointed out." Chuckling at recalling that, Bill wrapped his arm around Julia as she leaned her head on his right shoulder the way she always did. Only this time her attention was focused on the beautiful single diamond setting on her left hand.

Some time later, Bill was gently shaking Julia awake. "Wake up, it is 2:00 a.m. again only this time we both nodded off. It is time to head to bed."

"Stay with me tonight please. I want to wake up next to you and see your face when I first open my eyes."

Bill got up, "Go get your pajamas on and I will get my bag from the truck."

Later, they were both ready for bed, Julia with her practical, warm flannel nightshirt and Bill with his flannel sleeping pants. Bill mused out loud, "I don't think I've ever seen flannel look so sexy in my life."

"Shut up and come to bed."

Julia scooted back towards Bill with her butt to his crotch. Pulling his hand across her breasts, Julia positioned herself so he was spooning her with his cock nestled between the firm cheeks of her ass with a handful of right breast to sweeten his dreams.

As the sun rose on the new day, the engaged lovers slowly awoke. Squinting at the clock, Julia realized they had about fifteen minutes before the kids would be stirring. She flexed her hips so her firm cheeks caressed Bill's morning wood. Slowly, Bill awoke basking in the feeling of her stroking and the handful of firm breast-flesh he was gently kneading. Julia turned her head and they shared a passionate good morning kiss.

"A toast to the best way to wake up in the world," said Bill, squeezing Julia's breast for emphasis.

Julia giggled and rubbed her butt back and forth over Bill's hardening cock, "and here's to the best thing to wake up to in the world."

Like a fine quartz timepiece, the exact minute arrived and the kids were up and running into the room.

"Hi, Bill. Morning, Mom!" were the shouts of the new day and they sped off to make a mess in the kitchen.

Julia got up to make them breakfast while Bill got dressed before coming down to help. Later, with the kids out the door with backpacks and lunches intact, the two lovers sat at the kitchen table with their coffees.

"It makes the most sense for you to stay here for now. All of the kids' things are here and the whole routine is established."

"I agree. I think at some point, we should consider moving to a bigger place if we want our family to grow. We can decide after talking to Mom and Dad about renovating our old farm house, renovating your farm house or building a new house somewhere in between."

The next couple of days were taken up with arranging the legalities of the marriage. The requisite tests, licenses, fees and waiting period all had to be dealt with.

Bill's Mom called and was not surprised to find no one home in the evening. She called Julia's house to pass on the information about their new address and pleasantries about the gated community they had found.

Bill was bursting to tell his Mom about the wedding and she must have sensed it because she abruptly stopped. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Mom, we're getting married tomorrow. Julia didn't want another big wedding and we couldn't see any point to waiting so we're going to the courthouse tomorrow to have a small civil ceremony."

"That's wonderful, Bill. I figured you two would find each other again and you sure did it in record time. Enjoy your big day. We wish we could be there but in that small town, with Julia's kids and the fact you're obviously staying over already, marriage sooner rather than later is better before the gossip mongers start."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you and Dad. Bye."

Julia and Bill were married at the courthouse the next day. That night, with the kids finally tucked in, worn out from the excitement, the new couple flopped down on the couch. Julia was leaning on Bill's right shoulder, again staring at the new ring on her hand. Bill was also staring at the matching ring on his hand. They both felt so complete. Without saying anything, Bill stood and held his hand out to Julia. When she took it, he swooped and whisked her off her feet and into the bedroom. Giggling, Julia realized this was the start of her wedding night.

Julia stood facing Bill. Slowly, without any sense of urgency, they reached out to each other and undid one button after another. When their shirts were open, they took turns taking the other's shirt off. Bill had the added pleasure of hugging Julia while reaching for her bra clasp. Easing the hooks out, he slid the straps off her shoulders revealing her dark pink areolas and firm light pink nipples.

To him it was as exciting as the first time, not that long ago, he slid her bra off her shoulders to reveal her firm, full mounds. It would turn out he would never tire of this activity and they would often share the simple pleasure of undressing each other. Julia caressed Bill's chest while he worked and gazed. Her hands rubbed his nipples and she was surprised to find he enjoyed the sensation almost as much as she did. What other things did she have to learn about her lover? She would have plenty of time to do it.

Both lovers turned their attention to pants. Buttons were flipped and zippers unzipped. Julia went first, sliding her hands down Bill's legs as she slid to her knees and brought his pants with her. She helped him step out of them and then repeated the process with his boxers. This time she ran one hand down the front as she pulled the waistband, dragging her fingernails over his hard cock as she went. Bill's cock twitched in response to the new stimulation and Julia added that to her list of new stuff about Bill's body.

Before she could do anything more, Bill gently held her shoulders and pulled her to her feet. He slid down with her jeans and helped her step out of them. He gently hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties, noting with some satisfaction that the old maid full-rise panties of last week had been replaced. At least for tonight, Julia wore a nice lacy pair of black panties cut high on her hip and accentuating the full, ripe firmness of her hips and ass. He realized the panties matched the bra so Julia had been doing some shopping in anticipation of her wedding night. What other surprises did she have in store for him, he wondered?

With his face inches away from her sex, Bill could not miss the unmistakable aroma of a woman's lust. He also realized she had trimmed the lush brown bush to more manageable proportions with the hair between her legs shaved off and a small triangle remaining above her clit. What else? More surprises?

Julia sighed as Bill gently slid his tongue over the hiding place of her little nub. She let him lick around the area a few times before grabbing him by the ears and bringing him up for a passionate kiss. As his hard cock pressed against her belly, she raised up on her tip toes, rocked her hips and slid his hard cock between her thighs, rubbing his length across the outside of her lips so he was rubbing over her clit, her moist tunnel and pushing out towards her rosebud all at the same time.

Bill's turn to sigh. Rocking his hips slowly back and forth, he rubbed his hard cock against Julia's nub. The gentle rubbing awoke her pleasure button and she found herself riding the wave of a small and pleasant orgasm. Bill sensed her pleasure and slowed to a stop to let her come back down after.

Julia pulled back and Bill's cock popped out from between her legs. She slid down to her knees again and began to lick Bill's cock like a Popsicle.

Bill began to murmur instructions, "Right there, Oooh, that feels good, a little higher, swirl your tongue there."

Julia made mental notes about Bill's responses to various different parts of her technique. He was obviously enjoying the sensations so much, Julia decided to try to take more of Bill's cock in her mouth. Working slowly, she slid more of his dick into her mouth until he touched the back of her throat.

Bill began moaning, "Oh, baby, yeah, feels so good, so warm, oh, yeah."

Julia tried again, forcing herself to relax as she pulled Bill's hips towards her mouth. The head of Bill's cock slid into her throat. She fought the urge to gag and found she could manage it. Slowly, she worked back and forth until she felt his pubes tickling her nose. She did it! She had his whole cock in her mouth!

Bill was taking all this in from behind the haze of deep throat bliss. No one had taken his whole cock in their mouth yet. Here was Julia, determined and passionate, succeeding and providing the most pleasurable oral sensations. This was obviously her first try and she was a natural at it.

Bill felt the inevitable churning and moaned a warning to Julia. She pulled his cock out of her throat and held the head just inside her lips as she stroked him with her hand and swirled her tongue around the ridge under the head. That did it. The pleasure registering in his brain from her efforts went off the Richter scale and he exploded in her mouth. Julia eagerly captured every drop, licking his sensitive head clean when the last shot was done spurting in her mouth.

Bill pulled Julia up for a passionate kiss.

Bill wanted to return the favor and gently pushed Julia into a sitting position on the bed. Then, spreading her legs and grabbing behind her knees, he tipped her on her back in the middle of the bed. Slowly, he crawled up between her legs, kissing from her belly button to her nipples on his way. He captured first one nipple and then the other between his teeth, gently biting and watching Julia's reaction. She began to squirm, clearly enjoying some of the heightened sensation that pain added to her pleasure.

While he was working on her nipples, Bill rocked his hips rubbing his cock on Julia's outer lips, spreading her moisture and teasing her passion higher. Slowly he slid back down, kissing his way to her newly shaved mound. Kissing all of the newly revealed area, he teased and touched the sensitive skin. Sliding further between her legs, he kissed the tender areas on each side of her valley. Slowly, he kissed his way closer to her nub. Teasingly, he ran his tongue up barely touching her skin. Julia squirmed and pushed her hip down trying to make more contact with his wonderful tongue.

When Bill sensed that she was getting close to screaming in frustration, he pointed his tongue and plunged it as far as it would go into her pussy. The effect was immediate. Julia screamed into the pillow she had been using to muffle her moans from the kids and orgasmed immediately. Bill returned to gently licking her outer lips, occasionally running his tongue down towards her succulent buns to capture the nectar oozing from her pussy.

As her breathing returned to normal, Bill moved back to licking and kissing her inner lips. As Julia's hips started jerking in response, Bill dipped two fingers into her pussy but purposely did not touch her g-spot. Rolling his tongue around her nub and coaxing it to peek out of its hood, he began rubbing and kneading the flesh of her ass with his other hand. As she rose higher on the squirming scale, Bill focused his efforts towards the center of her tight ring, gently rubbing a finger across the puckered skin every few seconds. As she began grunting and thrusting her hips at him he took the index finger that was wet with her copious juices and gently touched the center of her rosebud. Julia's hips froze for just a heartbeat and then began moving again in even greater urgency to thrust towards his hand and his tongue.

At exactly the same time, Bill plunged his mouth onto her clit and thrust his lubricated index finger into her ass. The effect was startling. Julia thrust towards him once capturing his finger right to the knuckle and bucked her hips hard into his mouth as she crashed through her orgasm and passed out cold. Bill slid up beside her and caressed her hair until she returned to the planet.

"Wow!" was all she could utter.

She slowly rolled her hips over Bill and rolled him on his back. With his cock in one hand, she raised herself over his cock and sat straight down on it. It was Bill's turn to gasp into the pillow. The sensation of Julia's tight, wet pussy plunging down on his cock was amazing. Julia started with a gentle up and down stroke. As she gained speed, she added a front to back rock of her hips to bring his cock in contact with her g-spot and to rub her clit into his pubic bone when she bottomed out.

They were both enjoying this and neither would last much longer. Bill flipped the two of them over without missing a stroke and continued to increase the rhythm. He slid Julia's heels up over his shoulders and really started to drive into her. As he went deeper, so did Julia's groans.

"Oh, yeah, so deep. Deeper, baby, that feels so good. Harder, baby, I'm going to cum. Yessss, yessss right there – oh – oh cumminnnggg now ahhh!" The rest was lost in the pillow as Julia screamed and moaned through her orgasm.