Back to the Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill stroked in and out gently keeping her pleasure plateau up near the bliss zone. He looked down at his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and saw her other hole clenching and relaxing, covered in the juices running out of her pussy. As Julia continued to bask in the bliss Bill was creating, he slipped his finger back into her puckered opening. Again, the response was instant. She groaned into the pillow and pushed her hips down to increase the invasion of her back door.

Sliding his cock out of her pussy and his finger out of her ass, Bill pushed his hard cock gently at her well lubed butt. The muscle pulsed and then relaxed enough for the head to pop in. Julia's eyes flew open. She groaned into the pillow again and Bill held still waiting to see what she would do. Tentatively she pushed back toward him and more of his cock slid into the hot smooth confines of her ass.

Bill's groans joined hers; the sensations they were both getting were intense. Julia felt full. Her brain distantly registered some pain but in the foreground registered a feeling of fullness and a growing sense of pleasure. Bill's brain registered the intense pleasure that her tight opening was causing around his cock.

Julia squirmed and pushed back once more. The rest of Bill's cock disappeared in her ass and his balls bounced on the firm globes of her butt. Julia moaned, "I -- can't -- believe -- you're in -- my ass. It -- feels -- so good. Stroke -- me -- baby. Make -- me -- cum. Fill -- my ass -- pleeeeeeeaase."

The last word turned into a scream as Bill began to stroke. Quickly he stopped and looked at Julia for guidance. She nodded her head and squirmed her butt to tell him to keep going. Slowly, in and out he worked his cock. He could feel the warm walls caressing his cock while the stretched opening had a fluttering but strong grip. As he built up speed in response to Julia's urging, she began to pant. The tight ring of muscle began pulsing and squeezing his cock. He was getting close from all the sensations.

He reached down and rubbed his thumb over her clit. He wanted to finish together with her and the reaction was fantastic. Julia rocked her hips and Bill slid his cock in and out of her smooth warmth faster and faster. His balls slapped her cheeks while his thumb rubbed her clit. Her moans and his groans kept pace as they neared the top of their lust. As his balls began to tingle, Bill shoved his cock deep into Julia's ass. Flicking her clit, he timed it perfectly and they both exploded into huge orgasms.

Bill pumped shot after shot of warm cum in Julia's ass while she moaned and clenched on his cock with each shot. Exhausted and sweating, Bill reluctantly slid his softening dick from Julia's ass and went to get a towel and wash cloth. Julia was dazed, almost passed out from the pleasure of it all.

Bill came back and lovingly cleaned Julia's rosebud, washing and drying the entire area. Coming around from the pleasant attention to her now sensitive ass, Julia took the washcloth and returned the favor for Bill. Spreading the towel underneath them for extra precaution, Bill pulled up the covers and spooned behind Julia as they were drifting off to sleep.

The last words Julia heard were, "Goodnight, Mrs. Martin."

Epilogue

Julia and Bill explored each other's fantasies, likes and dislikes in and out of bed. Their wedding night had revealed a few pleasurable surprises and they were determined to find more. Julia had discovered anal sex and had shown a new tendency to speak her mind when it came to enhancing her pleasure. To Bill, this was all positive. If they could each tell the other what they wanted, their lovemaking would never grow stale. Indeed, their relationship grew stronger and they enjoyed a wide variety of sexual pleasures.

As spring and Bill's parents returned, Bill and Julia sat down to get serious about merging their farm businesses and what to do about housing. They found out the land between their two farms was potentially available if they approached the owner directly. They did and quickly struck a reasonable deal. That was followed by a trip to the lawyer's office to sort out the land and business ownership and consolidate the family holdings.

The two farms and the land in between were merged into a single holding in Bill and Julia's name. Bill's parents would have full use of their house in summer and it would be rented or vacant in the winter. Bill and Julia would live in her house while they planned and built a sprawling bungalow on the new land between the two farms. This would give them a chance to start fresh with extra bedrooms to hold new brothers or sisters for Jay and Louise.

On a warm spring day, Bill's parents were looking after the kids and Bill and Julia were finally getting away for a mini-honeymoon weekend. As they drove slowly down the road admiring their new property in the faithful old truck, Bill pulled into an overgrown, narrow lane on their new land. Stopping at the old stone chimney, he reached over and took the hand of his blushing and giggling wife. They ran from the truck dropping their clothes as they went. In the soft grass by the chimney, Julia pulled Bill down on top of her.

"I went off the pill at my last period," Julia whispered in Bill's ear. "I'm fertile right now. Fuck me hard and let's make a little Martin." she breathed in his ear, biting his earlobe.

That did it. If Bill wasn't already hard, the idea of starting a family with his lovely bride right here and now had Bill's cock throbbing. Propping himself on one hand and grabbing his hard cock, he stroked it up and down over Julia's pussy. Finding she was as wet as he was hard, he slipped the head inside her and thrust to the bottom in one push.

They groaned in unison. Bill realized neither one could or wanted to make this last. This was all about fucking. No passion, no tenderness just a good, old-fashioned fuck. He started thrusting hard and fast and Julia's hips rose to meet his every thrust. They grunted together as his balls slapped her ass and his pubic bone ground on her clit.

"Fuck -- me -- harder!" pleaded Julia. "Cummmingggg soooonnnn" she wailed.

Bill was amazed to feel her pussy start to pulse so soon and with some urgency increased his strokes as she thrust her hips hard back at him. He felt his balls tightening and clenched his muscles to hold back as long as he could. Julia felt the twitching of his cock and moaned as she tipped over the edge. As her pussy started clenching on his cock, Bill moaned and fell over into the abyss with Julia, pumping shot after shot of cum into her waiting womb.

Julia lay on the soft grass with her knees up for a while afterwards, hoping this would help improve her chances of conception. She was sure she could feel something happening but then she figured it was wishful thinking. A few weeks would be required to know for sure. It turned out her hunch was right.

In the post-coital bliss, Bill was looking around. The area was nicely wooded although the trees needed thinning, the old chimney was still solid and an old windmill powered well pump nearby suggested there might be water not too far down.

"Julia my dear, I think we have just found the ideal site to build our new home. I think we should put the master bedroom right where we are."

Julia giggled. That was so romantic in a practical sort of way.

Bill realized he had truly come back to the land; back to the land where he grew up. They had probably just made the first Martin grandkid with Julia's back pressed into the land they would live on. Truly a wonderful double entendre.

They enjoyed their six kids and eventually umpteen grandkids from the happiness of their new house with a funky old chimney that was their master bedroom fireplace.

The End

Edited by Dinsmore and Techsan