All Comments on 'Back to the South Ch. 02'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding, creative and gripping

A few months ago I was attempting to do something like this and it was just not working--I cannot wait for your next installments, do keep up with it as it is compelling and somehow you have managed to mix 2016 with the Antebellum South in a way that works brilliantly. Keep up the great work. It is appreciated.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 8 years ago
Great!

Write continuation rather

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good work

This idea has a wealth of stories yet to be told so keep working on it please.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
I like some of your other work...

...but this feels like too much of an orgy, just to much "free" and wanton sex. It's not my preference to read this kind of story, so rather than rate, I'll refrain. I would have found it more plausible for a more one-on-one seduction to occur instead of just a free-for-all where everyone was dropping dresses, spreading legs, spurting on faces, etc. I like the plantation and time travel idea, but not the execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story writing

I am enjoying "Back to the South". You have a very creative mind, and are able to craft a unique, historical-based, erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At first I thought it would be blow jobs only, then little white pussies getting stretched and pounded!!!

I was wondering how birth control is achieved???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous