All Comments on 'Back to You Ch. 02'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So cute! I prefer these buildups stories much more. Hope you keep writing! I’ll definitely keep looking out for your next update (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A lovely and loving developing story

You have a very fine love story developing here, and at a wonderful pace! Ollie and Matty can have their happiness again -- and seemingly WILL have their happiness again. It is right that they are moving carefully. I hope that when they are stripped in each others' presence, that Ollie or Matt has a bit of chest hair, especially across the muscular upper chest and on the abs -- this can be so sexy. They deserve happiness! Can't wait for them to sleep together and enjoy each others' naked bodies and cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.......

I am enjoying this slow burning flame.

The discovery of gay feelings especially at such an early age, and with someone as important as a long time best friend can cause a great deal of pain for those involved. I'm very sad that Matt felt that he needed to sever such an important friendship with his best friend in an effort to protect him, and more likely feeling that his feeling would be unrequited! I have experienced the pain of falling for my best friend at a very early age, when the worst thing one could do was to come out, or be discovered by others as being queer!

I am loving a second chance for these two, who obviously care a great deal for each other. Forgiveness and understanding can be very healing. I am looking very forward to reading more of these best friends hopefully figuring it all out and becoming much more. Please continue this wonderful story. I will be watching for the next chapters... Thanks. 5 stars*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good!!!

So good!!! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter :)

nygayguynygayguyabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

I love that you're letting things build and not rushing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slow Burn

As others said I love the pace of this story. A slow burning love from two friends who had a falling out. I love your work and am looking forward to the upcoming chapters! Just please don’t make us wait too long! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

You are such a good writer!! This story is so sweet and im in love when Matt and Oliver are together!

1nightdare1nightdareabout 1 month ago

man fucking love this story, I really felt the emotions of the guys, great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous