All Comments on 'Back to You Ch. 03'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot....

I'm loving this Hot story. Its good to see that these two have manged to get to this point so quickly after all of the hurt and pain they have both gone through. I'm rooting for them both, knowing that there will be things they need to figure out as they go. Its all so new, and the chemistry is strong, but we all know that outside forces will make things difficult soon. Hope that they can be strong and supportive of each other and weather the storm! Bryce is going to cause problems for them probably sooner than later! Looking forward to reading more... soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hope they stay strong!

Ollie and Matty have a lot going for them -- most of all their growing sexual connection -- or reconnection -- and their tenderness and affection for each other. No one from the outside (like Bryce) can really destroy that if they stay strong and support each other!

Give sexy Matty a bit of dark chest hair --just the beginning of a bit of hair across the upper chest -- a real sexy sight on a young man. Keep them loving and exploring their growing love!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 6 years ago
Hallelujah!

“Matt answered, plainly, ‘Because not putting a label on something just leaves a whole lot of unanswered questions and too much grey area if you ask me.’”

Preach, Matt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love the slow progression of this story and geemeedee’s comment is exactly what I was going to say! Make if official! I am so happy to see these two great friends rekindle what was lost and are starting to realize their true feelings towards each other! I am sure they will have their challenges, but they can overcome if they stand together and don’t let anyone (Bryce) mess with their relationship! Can’t waot for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Progress

I love the progress this story has taken. You sure can tug at the heart strings of us readers, in my opinion. I have all loved three chapters. I hope there is more as I don't want to leave them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I am writhing in tears

This is so sweet and so well written. I am invested in the story and getting hot where it counts. This is beautiful and I’m only on the third chapter. This is the second of his stories I’ve read and I have little bad to say about either.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Favorite line? "...with a single shot of lust on the rocks." So fun, so hot. Gotta love thealphamale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous