All Comments on 'Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 03'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
datass9001datass9001about 8 years ago
The story idea

First, great chapter as usual. Keep up the great work.

I also like the story idea mentioned by Liz as well. Possibly future material?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing as usual

For an avid anal fan your the best in class for a few years. Keep up the good work. Your fans cant wait for the next adventure.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME!

An overused word definitely, but soooo apropo here! Your descriptive prose is perfection! As a fan, I look for the next one!

PunjiPunjiabout 8 years ago
So glad you decided to return to this series

Great story as always. Only complaint is it took so long to get to this chapter!

scorge30scorge30about 8 years ago
glad to see another chapter

Very good writing - hope to see more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Descriptive

I don’t the o I’ve ever said this before but....... you are TOO descriptive, and due to this you often repeat yourself in your description of sex. If you use up all the descriptive words for sex in the first encounter..... subsequent encounters are boring as they sound the same as the first! Plus, I think you use too much detail, when it takes someone 5 paragraphs to describe initial penile entry...... it’s toooooo long!!

You have put so much detail in the act of sex, that there is little to no story here!

Don’t get me wrong, I like your story some what, but it could be sooooo much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not much story here...

...just endlessly more and more of the same. Not very interesting. I must admit the English is good, especially for this site. Good spelling and grammar alone do not a good story make, but I do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hymen

Amazing story, you are a very talented writer.

Just wanted to tell you however a few facts about the hymen that seems to not be very well known. What you described in this very sexy story is not true, but instead leads to a lot of suffering for women because these myths are believed.

“The hymen is a stretchy collar of tissue that has nothing to do with virginity. The hymen is NOT like a piece of Glad Wrap at the entrance of your vagina. You can NOT tell if someone is a virgin or not by looking at their hymen. “

Luvbug07Luvbug07over 3 years ago

I liked the descriptive words used for how anal felt for Russ. Many of the descriptors were overused, however, making paragraph sound like three others before it. Great sentence structure, grammar and point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too wordy

Oh my god, are you Stephen King or what? Endless long sappy dialogue lost any sexiness for me.

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 3 years ago

I had been asking my wife to let me stick a finger in her asshole for years, but she kept wrinkling her nose at that idea....However, she finally went on a vacation with a girlfriend and when she came home she had decided that she was finally willing to try out anal sex. We'd been married 23 years at that time. After the intial period of getting used to it, she actually wanted to have my fingers or my cock as far into her ass as she could get it. She had what I decided to call assgasms....She would have an actual discharge from her ass as if she were having a vaginal orgasm, hence the term. I'm not sure I've ever heard of another woman have that happen. It was wonderful to experience, as we felt we were the only ones on Earth to have that happen...I Love My Wife!...

As far as the story goes, the verbiage is redundant to some extent, but lovers say the same things to each other all the time...It never gets old hearing those words...

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

Too much of a good thing, got boring after chapter upon chapter despite the author's efforts to vary things up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ok...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you should of turn the tide, let her teach him a thing are two about doing anal on him. a good ole prostrate massage, then they could both enjoy anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

basically nice storyline - close childhood feiends grow up and fall in first/true love without any missteps. I heard that happen to a view lucky people in reality.

But - for the most 90+ % out there it does not go without any problems.

Furtherbon, this storyline is defo missing content and development. What about sxhool/college and friendship theire? What about other prospects to Lizzy? What happens at school after Liz' epic birthday party and what about the girl who arranged everything? What about their mom's? Are they not getting horney or did they bring someone home, or are they (sometimes) "more" than just working collegues, neighbor and friend? Did they not stumble over their two lovebirds in action?

What about further job+family plans of Russ Meyer and Liz Tailor? (oh, no)

If you have that many options to develop an story - and miss all that over 3 chapters already - most readers loose interest. Some little backround, a little daily problem, some common friends or hobbys, maybe a little bit krimmi... would make an tremendous difference

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a lot of butt fucking a verylong story i sat at my laptop reading fornhours on end

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. I like the way you coupled hot sex with deep heartfelt love and affection.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 stars Halfway thru page 3 I gave up. Too wordy, you're puffing out the story using more words than needed. Granted I don't like short stories but puffing it out using extra long descriptions is tiresome and repetitive. Don't be flowery just to make it last, add some backstory more of the details of their lives w/o the long winded descriptions. Anony Mous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5035 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES