Backfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him back, her passion building. It was like satinga desire that she hadn't even known existed. She moved closer to him and wrapped her ams around him, pulling herself against him as the kissed.. She felt him grind his crotch against her and then he turned her until she had her back to Lucy's desk. She was pushed back against it and then she felt herself lifted. Her hands went to his forearms as his lifted her from the waist. She felt the tension of his muscles and groaned. She slid her hands up until she felt his strong, corded biceps. He went to part her legs but her pencil skirt prevented it. He pushed it up her urgently and she wiggled her butt around on the desk to help. As the skirt was pushed up Dale knelt. She felt his strong hands inside her knees, pushing them wider. She watched as he studied briefly before he ran his fingers down the crotch of her plain black cotton panties. They certainly weren't what she'd have worn if she'd thought she'd be fucking her boss at the end of the day.

He rubbed them against her crotch and she knew that he'd feel just how wet she was, how much she wanted it. His fingers played along the edge of the material, brushing her skin and she spread her legs wider and thrust herself at him. His hands went to the waistband and she lifted her butt from the desk as he pulled them from under her skirt. The office air was cool on her bald pussy but moments later the sensation was replaced with an ever better one as Dale's tongue caressed her slit. She pushed herself to the edge of the desk as it delved and probed and skated around and between her lips. She took his messy dark hair in her hands and held her to him as he explored with his tongue. She ground against him her moans giving voice to the pleasure she experienced.

"Fuck me Dale," she demanded minutes later. "I want to feel your cock in me." He stood and she could see the light glistening off her juices smeared on his chin. She pulled him to her and kissed him hard so that she could taste herself on him. She grabbed at his trousers as she kissed him, releasing his belt then attacking the rest of the fastenings. She felt his hands at her blouse. At first they groped her small breasts, squeezing them hard, but it was a moment until they went for the buttons.

Dale's pants fell to the floor, his cock erect and tenting his boxers but Amanda had to wait as he undid the last button of her blouse. He pushed it back from her shoulders and worked the straps of her black bra down off them as well. It wasn't neat or well thought out, he just pushed it down until her breasts were free. It wasn't comfortable, so Amanda fixed it herself, reaching behind to free the clasp and discard the bra.

"God you're sexy," he said.

"For an old bitch," Amanda added with a laugh.

"Oh no, not like that," Dale said. "You have no idea how many times I've watched you walk around this office and wished I could see what underwear you're wearing and even what it hides.."

"Well I might have wondered what you're packing in those pants once or twice too," she replied, pushing him back so that she could stand. She grabbed his boxer shorts and yanked them down, going with them so that she was squatting before him.

His cock was rock hard and reached for the ceiling. She immediately reached for it and wrapped her hand around it. Half of it remained exposed and she squeezed and stroked gently but firmly upward. She leaned in, unable to resist. She took the circumcised head of his cock in her mouth and sucked hungrily. She moaned around it as she took him deeper and filled her mouth with him. She loved that delicious smooth feeling of the soft skin that covered his shaft. She sucked her mouth back up and then looked up to meet his gaze and licked slowly and deliberately around the head.

"Nice cock," she complimented him. He didn't answer, but reached to pull her to her feet. She stood and he kissed her again. She crushed herself against him, feeling him between them. She went for the buttons on his business shirt as she ground herself against his erection, wishing it was already between her legs, but prepared to wait and build the pleasure between them. When she spread the shirt to reveal his chest she was surprised to find that his chest was waxed bare. As much as she shouldn't have been surprised by how fit he was ( she knew how much effort he put into staying fit), the reality still took her back. She ran her hands over his pecks and then tweaked his nipple.

"Hey!" he exclaimed in shock. "I'm pretty sure I'm the one that's supposed to do that!" She felt her left nipple quickly pinched to highlight exactly what he meant.

"They like being sucked more than pinched," she told him.

"Is that so?" Dale quickly bent his head and she gave a pleasured purr as his mouth closed over her breast and sucked the nipple hard. She felt his tongue tease it and his teeth pull at it. She seized his head again, holding it as he worked her breast. When he released it, she guided him to the other one so that she could enjoy the pleasure there as well. She disentangled one hand from his hair and plunged it between her legs to grab at her pussy. She plunged two fingers between her lips then reached for his cock, smearing herself on him. She heard him vocalise his joy as her hand slipped over his cock. She dropped to her knees in front of him again and sucked him hard. She grabbed his balls in one hand and gave them a squeeze as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

"Get up here," Dale moaned and dragged her to her feet. He pushed her back against the desk and lifted her to sit on the edge as he had previously. He grabbed his cock with one hand and stepped close, the head pressing against her lips.

"I'm impressed to find you bare," he hissed as he thrust inside. Amanda just gasped as she felt him spear inside. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hard shaft sliding between her slick pussy lips. He started slowly, sliding in and out with long, smooth strokes, but quickened as he continued and his desire rose. She leaned back on her hands and thrust her hips at him in time with each thrust, loving how deep he went. She felt a hand on her breast and arched her back as her nipple was pulled. First one, then the other was twisted and extended and she threw her head back and moaned throatily. She felt like her pussy was melting around the hot iron rod that was his cock as it was driven inside her.

"Turn around," Dale growled. He stepped back and guided her, turning her so that she was facing the desk. His hand pushed between her shoulder blades to and she knew that he wanted her bent over. She dropped her torso obediently onto Lucy's desk. "I think I know what this wants," he said and slapped her right butt cheek. Amanda gasped in surprise but said nothing. He hit the other cheek. It stung deliciously and she knew that he'd watched the whole video. "You like that don't you?" he asked her.

"Yeah, but you're not hitting me hard enough," she purred. "Please smack me harder."

The next slap on her arse echoed through the office and she flinched with the pain. She knew she'd have a hand print from that one. It was just what she wanted.

"Fuck yes," she said and he hit the other cheek. She felt his hand tangle in her short blonde hair, grabbing it close to the scalp. He was firm without being rough, pulling just enough to emphasise the curve of her arched back as he shoved his cock as deep inside her pussy as he could. She pushed back with her hands on the desk, Lucy's possessions scattering as she sought consistent purchase.

Her hair was released and both hips were again held. She gasped and cried out as the speed and force of his cock in her pussy were both redoubled. She was building toward orgasm. Each thrust threatened to end the assault. She could hear his ragged breathing and pictured his muscled chest heaving with effort. Her orgasm was imminent, tipping like a car balanced just prior to its tumble from a cliff. And then over it went.

She screamed.

Her body shook and convulsed. She held onto the desk as if it was life-buoy in a storm, her fingers in a white-knuckled grip on the edge.

Dale kept pounding her. She thought briefly and vaguely about how impressive his stamina was, but struggled to process it as the relentless pleasure consumed her. Every time she thought he must be about to come she was proven wrong. Then she exploded a second time, his rock hard cock pushing her over another cliff. Still he didn't stop. She was starting to wonder if he'd taken Viagra or something when she felt him stop with his cock buried deep and he flooded her with his seed. He held himself there as his cock pulsed and pulsed, emptying the contents of his balls.

"Oh God," Amanda sighed when he finally stepped back and slipped from within her. She turned and sat herself on Lucy's desk. Come seeped from her pussy and then dripped from the desk to the floor. "That was wonderful," she said to her boss.

"Pretty damn good alright," Dale panted and grinned at her. "There was just one other thing from that video that really turned me on that I'd like to see."

"And that is?" Amanda asked.

"I'd love to see you suck my cock right now."

"Gladly," Amanda laughed. She hopped off the table and dropped into a squat. She held the base of his cock with one hand and looked up to meet his gaze as she swallowed him. She took her time and enjoyed the taste of their combined fluids, along with the lust in Dale's piercing blue eyes. She was particularly impressed when she felt him start to harden again under her oral attention.

"Again already?" she asked with glee. He just shrugged.

"Lay down," she instructed him. Dale stepped back and laid down on the carpeted floor. She stood over him and then squatted down, taking him in hand to guide him back between her legs. She mounted him and slid down his pole until there was none left to be had. With her hands on his chest she worked her pussy up and down and ground around in circles. She kept going until her knees couldn't take it anymore.

"Nothing like knee pain during sex to remind you you're not twenty one anymore," she said with a laugh when she had to stop. Dale just laughed with her, then told her to lie back down. He mounted her in the missionary position and fucked her slowly, bending his head to suck on her nipples as he did so.

Amanda grabbed her boss' head and pulled it from her breast. She brought it to hers and kissed him instead. She kissed him hard as his cock filled her. She hadn't planned on kissing him, it simply needed to be done. It was erotic. It took the sex from just sex and landed it somewhere beyond. It was a connection she hadn't expected.

Dale came in her again and she held tight to him, her legs wrapped around him as he filled her. She kissed him again, enjoying the fact that he seemed to return it with the same amount of feeling with which she gave it.

"So," he said when they had cleaned up and dressed themselves, "Would it be too weird if I offered to buy you dinner?"

"It would certainly be backwards, fucking me then asking me out, but weird? Why don't we go for it and find out?"

~~~~~~~

"Is it just me or are the cleaners using new carpet shampoo or something?" Lucy asked Amanda the following day.

"I haven't noticed anything. Why" Amanda replied.

"Well this will sound weird, but it kind of smells like sex over here," Lucy said.

"You must be imagining it!" Amanda laughed even as she fought back a blush. She made a mental note to do a bit more than just wipe the come from her coworkers desk the next time she was fucked on it.

~~~~~~~

END

12