All Comments on 'Background Research'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW !!!!!

I really enjoyed your story, I hope that it is not going to be a long wait until the next one....Try not to leave us hanging here.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please write more

awesome

ib752ib752over 19 years ago
all right

What a great interesting and revealing story..very good..got me very interested and cannot wait to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
First Feedback

Never written a comment before though read a hundred stories here. This is not just a sexy story but really well written, characters are believable which puts you in a different class. Also looking forward to the next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn!

Wow..real! Hot sex! Great descriptions cool story. You MUST write many, many sequels!!!!

pussicatpussicatover 19 years ago
Amazing!!

I hope you write more!! A very well written sexy story.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
The little red H sometimes means a better quality

story, but not always. This one has a wonderful pace and tone, good characters and amazingly good sex for a sex scene not written from the point of view of one of the active participants. While not exactly a twist, it was interesting to have the story end without Lisa and Don having sex. The little red H is well-earned.

fxphilbyfxphilbyover 19 years ago
Very good

When I started reading this story I expected that by the story's end Lisa and Don would give in to their mutual attraction end up having sex. That may still happen, but by crafting this story as he has, the author has written a better story (than probably would have been the case if Don and Lisa had fallen into bed), and set it up so that there can be one or more sequels, heightening the sexual tension, developing the characters further -- and then allowing the two main characters to acknowledge their love and attraction and fall into bed (or not, if he chooses to surprise us!). Good job.

P.S., I suspect wdelander has done his own background research.

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 19 years ago
Great writing!

It's not often you find great literary quality combined with good, hot sex. You have found a way to mesh them. Thanks for sharing your writing! I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that was great!!

i haven't read a story of that like in a long while. better than watching a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Novel (no pun intended) story!

I know there are thousands of stories on this site, and I haven't read all of them in the categories I read (mainly loving wives, humor, & sometimes light non-consent). I also know there are only a limited number of orifices, pseudo orifices [e.g., knee used as a vagina, etc.] and protuberances and sexes to work with; so the possible number of plots are finite.

With that said, this seemed a very novel approach to an erotic story! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
140 Followers
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES