Backpacker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm in heaven,' I breathed as the two kissed each other, playing pass the parcel with my cock all the while.

Eventually I moved my hand from their hands and placed one on Eve's tit, squeezing it as she sucked me. I reached over with my other arm and grabbed Brad's cock, feeling like jerking him off was the best way I could show him I appreciate his sucking.

'Fuck yeah man,' Brad said as I roughly jerked him off, letting Eve take my cock as he kissed down my shaft.

'Oh wow!' I exclaimed as Brad took my balls in his mouth, suckling them as Eve bobbed on my cock.

'Mmm,' Eve moaned as she popped my cock from her mouth. 'Good idea.'

Eve leaned down and kissed Brad on the cheek, signalling him to let one ball from his mouth as Eve took it into hers. 'Jesus Christ!' I exclaimed as the two then each used a hand to jerk me off. 'This is fucking insane!'

The two suckled on my balls for a little while longer. 'Fuck yes!' I exclaimed, letting go of Brad's cock and standing up and as they continued to please me while I caressed their heads.

'Fuck my face!' Eve demanded, taking my ball from her mouth and replacing it with the head of my cock.

'Okay,' I said, grabbing the back of her head and shoving my cock as far into her mouth as I could.

'Mmm!' Eve moaned, closing her eyes as I began roughly jamming cock in and out of her mouth.

'Look at me,' I insisted, wanting to look into her beautiful blue eyes while I skull fucked her.

Eve opened her eyes and gave me direct eye contact. 'That's it!' I exclaimed, gripping the back of her head harder and really giving it to her.

'John,' Brad said, hand on my thigh. 'Do you think... Can you do that to me?'

'Sure,' I said, pulling the cock from Eve's lipstick smeared mouth and removing my hands from her head.

'Always wondered about this,' Brad said as I grabbed the back of his head and placed my cock in his mouth.

'Ready?' I questioned as he gently tongued my tip.

'Mhmm,' he responded.

I smiled and gripped his head hard, quickly shoving my cock into his mouth hard like I did to Eve. 'Ppfff!' He exclaimed, choking on my cock and pulling it out. 'Fuck!'

'Mmm,' Eve mused. 'Still got your gag reflex!'

'Yeah,' Brad exclaimed, coughing slightly as my cock stayed aimed at his face. 'Try again?'

I nodded and shoved my cock back into his mouth, this time slowly edging it as far as I could. 'Okay,' I said, gripping his skull. 'Here we go again.'

I began to ram my cock in and out as far as I could, if he was having gag reflexes I didn't notice as I was fucking his face too hard. 'Fuck!' Brad called out once I pulled my cock from his mouth and gave him a chance to breath. 'That's gonna take some getting used to.'

'Maybe you two can practise together,' Eve joked, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it. 'For now I still have more to show you John.'

'Like what?' I questioned as Eve licked the head of my cock.

'Like this,' Eve said as she pulled her tits up and rubbed them against my cock.

'Oh!' I said in shock, a broad smile appearing on my face as Eve wrapped her tits around my cock.

Brad stared at us and smiled. 'You deserve a treat,' he said to Eve as he got down on all fours and shoved his face in Eve's crotch.

'Initiative,' Eve noted as she continued to give me my very first tit-job.

'It's a good thing my cock is so wet from your mouths,' I said as I caressed Eve's cheek, marvelling at the work she was doing with her tit-flesh.

'And the sweat,' Eve joked, looking from me down to my cock which was well encased in her beautiful soft tits.

'This cunt is fucking ready for you John!' Brad exclaimed from below Eve. 'It's as wet as the Nile.'

Eve and I laughed heartily at Brad's statement. 'I should... should I put on a condom?' I questioned as Eve continued to give my cock titty massage.

'Do you have one?' Eve questioned.

'No,' I said, feeling like the biggest idiot in the world. 'But I'm sure Brad has one.'

Eve laughed. 'No condom that fits him will fit you,' she said.

'Fuck,' I said, feeling my first time slipping through my hands. 'Maybe I should go buy one?' I said.

Eve released my cock from her tits. 'I'm on the pill,' she said looking me up and down. 'And I think it's pretty safe to assume you don't have any diseases.'

I looked at Eve, and struggled to know exactly how to ask the next awkward question. 'Trust me,' she said. 'I'm clean.'

I nodded, deciding that even if she was lying that I didn't give a shit in that moment. 'What about your friend?' Eve questioned.

'I've condoms!' Brad said, pulling himself out from under Eve and opening up his wallet.

'So it'd decided,' Eve said smiling. 'It's for the best anyway, you wouldn't want to use a condom for your first time.'

'Thank you,' I said, feeling like it was the right thing to say.

Eve laughed. 'Don't thank me, just fuck me!'

I laughed. 'You're the boss,' I said, grabbing her by the shoulders and throwing her down onto the bed.

I took a moment to take it all in, a sexy older French babe laying on her bed waiting for me to fuck her. I looked at her gorgeous face, her perfect eyes and lips, he amazing big tits and finally to her pussy, which I realised in that moment was the first time I'd ever seen a pussy in real life. I was surprised to see that she wasn't clean shaven, it wasn't messy by any means, but she had a nice bush to match her soaking wet cunt.

'Fuck her buddy,' Brad said, smiling as he watched me climb on top of her.

I grabbed her wrists and pressed them down above her head and used my knees to spread apart her legs. 'Oh!' I exclaimed as I dug my cock into her pussy for the first time. 'You feel so fucking good.'

'Mmm,' Eve moaned. 'You feel at home in there,' she said as my cock filled her soaking wet cunt.

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. 'Feels amazing,' I said as I let go of her wrists and caressed her cheeks, kissing her again as I began fucking her.

'That's right!' Eve moaned, gripping the sheets as I slowly pounded her. 'Go a bit faster!'

I did as she said. 'How's that?' I questioned as I bucked my hips faster.

'John,' Brad said as he crawled onto the bed. 'Get up onto your knees.'

'Okay,' I said, pulling out of Eve and getting onto my knees.

'Now pull lift Eve up,' he said, watching as I gripped Eve by the waist and lifted her.

John grabbed a pillow from behind him and placed it under Eve's back. 'Now,' John said, as he pulled Eve's legs so that her feet were just about touching her ass cheeks. 'Try that.'

I continued to grip Eve by the waist and plunged my cock back inside her. 'Oh fuck yes!' I exclaimed, pounding her way faster and harder than I'd been able to earlier.

'Ah! Fuck!' Eve exclaimed in French.

'Got her speaking French,' Brad said, patting me on the shoulder while I continued to ram into Eve's tight cunt.

'I can't believe how tight she is,' I said, looking at my friend as Eve reached out and grabbed his cock.

'To be fair,' Brad said, closing his eyes for a moment as Eve jerked him off. 'Your cock is pretty fucking big.'

I smiled and looked back down at Eve, who's tits were jiggling viciously with each thrust. 'God I love these tits,' I said as I reached out and grabbed them.

'I love your cock!' Eve moaned as I squeezed her titties, ramming her harder and harder.

'Hey Eve,' Brad started as he crawled toward her head. 'You mind if I...'

Eve looked at me and then at Brad's awaiting cock. 'What do you think Johnny baby?' Eve moaned.

'Dude,' I said. 'Do whatever you want!'

'Thanks,' Brad said as he shoved his cock into Eve's mouth.

'I can't believe we're doing this,' I said as the two of us entered Eve at the same time, me missionary fucking her while Brad face fucked her from above.

Brad gripped Eve's head and jammed his cock in harder. 'That's what this is all about John,' he said as he continued to face fuck the French babe. 'You and me travelling Europe fucking as many chicks as we can.'

'And this is just night one!' I exclaimed as I pinched her perfect nipples.

'Mmm!' Eve moaned.

Brad pulled his cock out of her mouth. 'Everything all right?'

'Perfect boys,' she said, wiping her wet mouth. 'I just need a change of perspective.'

We nodded and pulled away from her, watching as she pulled herself onto all fours. 'That's better,' she said as she reached out and took Brad's cock back in her mouth.

'Yes!' I exclaimed as I got up and gripped her ass. 'Doggy style,' I said, as if it were impressive to know the name.

I shoved my cock into her perfect ass and moaned. 'Fuck yes!' I exclaimed as I filled her with my cock.

'Mmppff!' Eve moaned as Brad gripped her face and began face fucking her.

'Gonna spit roast you,' I said as I fucked her, pulling my cock in and out of her as fast as I could to match Brad's speed.

The two of us treated her like a Chinese finger trap for a while, holding on as hard as we could as we spit roasted her. 'Hey John,' Brad said as he continued to face fuck her.

'Yeah?' I said, gripping Eve's ass as I pounded her.

'Grab her tits!' Brad called out.

I nodded and reached down, fucking her harder as I gripped her flopping tits in my hands. 'This just feels so right!' I exclaimed as I pinched her nipples. 'You're a genius!'

'Doesn't take a genius to figure out tits makes everything better,' Brad joked as I built back up his face fucking speed.

After a while I pulled back up. 'I got an idea,' I said looking back at Brad.

'Yeah?' He said, watching as I pounded her pussy from behind.

I reached my hand up and slapped her perfect ass. 'Mmm!' Eve exclaimed, immediately pulling Brad's cock from her mouth.

'What do you think you're doing?' She questioned, pushing Brad down and looking at me furiously.

'I just... I thought...' I said looking from her to Brad and then right back again.

Suddenly her eyes looked insane, like she might kill me. 'I saw it in porn,' I said.

Eve held her gaze, my cock was still deep inside her. 'Are you... should I stop?' I questioned.

Eve looked at Brad and then back at me and immediately burst out into laughter. 'I'm just fucking with you,' she said. 'I like it rough.'

Somehow, the fact that I feared for my life mere moments earlier made me even hornier. 'You are fucking crazy!' I exclaimed, punctuating each word with a hard thrust into her pussy.

'Fuck me!' Eve moaned as I grabbed her ass and slapped it again. 'Fuck me harder!' She exclaimed.

I slapped her harder, thrusting into her hard with each time I hit her. 'That's it John, fucking ruin that cunt!' Brad said, he was now sitting back and jerking off like crazy, clearly content to watch the show.

'My ass!' Eve exclaimed. 'Shove it in my ass!'

I pulled my cock out and looked at Brad, as if I needed his permission. 'Fucking do it man!' Brad called out. 'Just shove it in!'

I did as he said and attempted to shove my cock into her asshole like I did her pussy. 'Whoa!' I exclaimed as I slowly penetrated her, it was a lot tighter than I was expecting.

'It's the best right?' Brad said as I filled her ass.

'It's fucking insane!' I exclaimed as I finally fit my entire cock in her hole.

'Mmm!' Eve moaned. 'This feels so good!'

'You're telling me,' I said as I gripped her now red ass cheeks and pulled back out, priming myself to pound her ass harder.

'I never do this,' she insisted, and by the tightness of her ass I was willing to believe her. 'Only my husband and his brother.'

'Jesus,' I said as I thought about how many men she must have fucked, and how casually she talked about it. 'You French really love sex!'

Eve laughed as I refilled her butt. 'I'm a slut even by French standards,' she said, dispelling the notion that every woman we'd meet there would be like that.

'Then I am fucking glad we bumped into you!' I said as I fucked her ass.

'Brad,' I called out, looking at my best friend as he continued to jerk off. 'I need you back here, it doesn't feel right with you just watching.'

'If you insist,' he said as he crawled toward us.

In that moment Eve changed her stance so that she was upright, my cock was still in her ass but her back was pressed against my chest. 'In my pussy!' She exclaimed. 'I want to feel the two friends inside me as they cum.

'Do you want me to put on a-' Brad started.

'Just fuck me!' She exclaimed, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him towards her.

Brad shoved his cock inside her cunt as we sandwiched her. 'Holy shit!' I exclaimed as our cocks entered and re-entered her ass and pussy.

'God I'm gonna fucking cum!' I exclaimed, hoping against hope I could make it last as long as I could.

'Hold it longer,' Brad exclaimed as we smashed her, our balls slapping together with each thrust.

I began to kiss her neck and up to her cheek as Brad kissed from her neck down to her tits, which were pressed against his chest.

'Keep going boys!' Eve moaned. 'I'm close!'

Suddenly the three of us felt to the side, landing safely on the pillows. 'I'm so close!' I said, grateful for the momentarily slow down.

I turned down Eve slightly and kissed one of her nipples, Brad took the other one and out cocks pulled out of her and touched. 'Back in me boys!' Eve exclaimed once she noticed this.

We each grabbed out cocks and shoved them back into our designated orifices. 'That's it!' She exclaimed as we continued to double penetrate her.

The two of us brought our hands back to her tits, and groped them as we sloppily kissed all over her face. 'I think I'm getting a second wind,' I said as I roughly mauled her tits, Brad's hands and my hands touching as has haphazardly groped her without looking.

'I'm close!' Eve moaned in French as I decided to risk suckling her tit again, turning her slightly and letting our cocks out of her cunt in the process.

'Mmm,' I moaned as we each suckled on a tit, our cocks pressed together again.

'Boys!' Eve basically screamed.

'Fuck,' I said. 'I'm sorry.'

We grabbed or cocks and made to shove them back inside our chosen holes. 'Ahhhh!' She moaned once we thrusted up, louder than ever before.

'Holy fuck!' I exclaimed as I realised my cock was still tightly pressed against Brads, which meant that both cocks were in her cunt.

'Yes! Yes! Oh my fucking god yes!' Eve moaned in French as we thrusted in and out of her soaking wet cunt. 'I'm cumming!'

Suddenly Eve squirted hard all over both of our cocks. 'Okay,' I said pulling out of her. 'One more thing.'

'Good call,' Brad said as he to pulled out of Eve's now juice soaked pussy.

We laid a still heavily panting Eve down on her back and shoved both of our cocks' in-betweens her tits. 'You boys,' Eve moaned happily as she wrapped her tits around both cocks, it barely contained them, but it was enough.

I placed my arm over Brads' shoulder and he did the same to me as we both tit-fucked her. 'Best trip ever!' I exclaimed as we awkwardly rammed into her tit-flesh.

'I'm so fucking close to cumming,' I exclaimed, feeling like the cum would just start shooting out at any second.

'I'm honestly surprised you lasted this long,' Brad said, smiling as we continued to fuck her tits.

'Wanna fill her mouth?' I questioned.

'You know it!' He said, as we both pulled out of her tits and crawled over her head.

We both shoved our cocks into her mouth as hard as we could, attempting to forced her to deep throat the both of them. 'Fuck!' I moaned. 'I'm gonna cum!'

We attempted to face fuck her for a moment after that, before it became obvious we were a seconds away from cumming. 'Yes!' Brad exclaimed as we pulled out, cum immediately shooting from both of our cocks and covering Eve's gorgeous face.

'Jesus Christ,' I panted as cum continued to spurt from my cock.

Eve was getting completely covered by our seed, smiling and closing her eyes as she got drenched. 'Europe huh?' Brad said as the final drops of cum dripped from our cocks.

'Yeah,' I said, looking down as Eve wiped the cum from her face, licking it off her fingers.

'I'd like to officially welcome the both of you to this great continent of ours,' she said as she continued to eat our cum.

'This is going to be one hell of a summer,' I said.

***********

Thanks for reading my story, I intend on turning this into a series of sorts with the two traveling around Europe and fucking many women. If there's something you wanna see more of, or less of, hit me up with some feedback. I'm always willing to try something new.

Also any suggestions on what you want to happen next are welcome, I modeled this woman after a certain French actress so if you'd like me to write about a specific kind of woman, please tell me.

12