All Comments on 'Backscratch Ch. 05'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't need outsiders

Mother and son love story was enough without Myrna and looks like soon to be neighbor.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Houston, we finally have liftoff. It took awhile but you finally got Ben's thick cock buried in his mom's pussy. And you threw in Myrna as well. Can't wait to see what they do with the neighbor!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
MERCY......what do we have here?

Sounds like a very very very HOT...smoldering...sensual...sublime...shameless display of passion unbound...MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Natural-born writer

You certainly know how to write a sexy story

pornorklepornorkleover 9 years ago
Backscratch Fever.

I love every word you write. Love Myrnas' inclusion and can't wait to see what happens with the neighbor. Certainly got my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It seems like Jeanne has talked about them being apart from the world the entire story, yet she first fucks Ben with another woman present? She's going to risk sharing him with that same woman, and possibly another one, minutes after they first have sex? I don't think this chapter is very true to the characters you wrote previously.

greene61greene61about 8 years ago
wow

what a story . would love to read what happens next

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 8 years ago
Great Story

Please add another chapter Please 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Couldve been shorter

It seems like you have a habit of adding extra characters instead of just ending it on a high note. Especially with this story they should have been only mother and son. Pity since it had a great start.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Good story

Been a great story so far till the last.little bit. I feel that involving the neighbour is too much, Myrna was fine but it should stay at that.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story. Keep em coming. Thanks.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Very Sexy

Oh mom is a tease but she eventually gave in. Loving this story and hope you have some more for us to read soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignorant

After what happened to them now you want.to get.someone else.involved when they haven't even made.love.themselves. there has only.been about 3 stories on this site so.far.that actually deals with love between siblings and this is not one. I just wish you writers would have an investment relationship ship for a year and believe me you would not want anybody else.involved if you love the other. It would send you into a rage. Get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different direction

The first chapter was so good. Then the story went in a completely different direction. The woman lost touch with reality. I would have loved for the son to get her some help with her mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue

We are still waiting YEARS later for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next instalment ?

so when is the next part ?

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

Great story, one of the best. Thoroughly enjoyed it all

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Although mother is a psychiatric basket case, I enjoyed the series. I would really like to know why writers quit writing/fail to complete series. This series has so many plots and subplots, it could be a gold mine, if developed properly. Series rated 5 stars. (Note: This site appears to dislike questions directed at the authors. Likewise, it does not like monetary offers made to its authors.). )

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Please finish this, or can I

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Did you ever continue this elsewhere? I would love to read it.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaover 1 year ago

Damn; hottest story I've ever read on here, hands down. You've got to finish it.

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Msabout 1 year ago

As great as it was i would've liked the mom to get better mentally first and include Myrna further down the line. The whole marriage thing was hot af but that cudve still been done without Myrna present for their first time. I wudve preferred you continue with her love for her son more than introducing Myrna so early on and the mom just jumping on her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got a bit long and tedious in the middle with all the teasing, over and over, And yet nothing happening. Just when it really started to get great, it ended. Still, It was a very enjoyable read and I can only hope that it will one day be finished with at least two more chapters.

garthoggarthog4 months ago

Love it - we need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous