All Comments on 'Backseat Fun & Games'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
Awesome, more please

that is an awesome, very hot story, the best part for me is the long slow build up, now I would love to read more stories, of Jimmy & his hot Mummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pick a tense

and stick with it; hopping around is distracting and annoying, and I soon got fed-up; if you can't be bothered to proof-read properly, I can't be bothered to finish reading this amateurish drivel. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 to

offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smoking hot

Thank you for your hard work and excellent tale of mother son love. This story was a great tale of what can happen when mother and son throw off the shackles of society and embrace the taboo love that is incest. This son has now expanded his love for mommy and once again suckles from her breast but now he does it as his hard young cock Pistons into her pussy. As for mom she gets to feel like a woman again as this young stud lustfully looks at her body and his cock stiffens to salute her body with his errection. This mother loves to hear her son call her mommy as he fondles her mature body and she feels him become a man by entering her unprotected womb with his manhood. Mother and son have achieved the ultimate orgasm and will become addicted to responding to the siren call of incest night and day. This mother will submit to her young lover as he mounts his mother over and over again. He will slip into her each night and hump away on his newfound playground. He will take her from behind as she cooks his breakfast. He will soap her naked body in the shower as he fills her with his load. He will sit in the living room like a king pants around his ankles as his loving mother sucks or rides him to yet another orgasm. Mothers pussy will be awash in her son's seed 24/7 and eventually when her belly swells with the evidence of their love, mommy will give her son another first, his first child.

Smedley53Smedley53about 8 years ago
Hard to read

Good potential but you need to have someone else read and critique before posting; spell checker is not a content editor... Too many issues with wrong words, changing tenses and inaccurate details (Jack is whiskey not rum) which distract from the story.

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051about 8 years ago
Good Story

People need to realize that you aren't on here to write for the Nobel Prize. These are just fictional stories just to entertain others for excitement and reading about classy sexual acts. This was a very good story and I hope you expand it further. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story, and a great comment

from the reader who wrote "smoking hot." He writes of the burning need for mothers and their boys to throw off "the shackles of society"--the idiotic and life-crippling notion that sons and their moms should never ever what are you crazy express their love in a directly sexual way. What horseshit! The greatest love a mother can ever show her darling baby boy is to spread her thighs and welcome him back up the warm hairy infinitely enticing hole he came out of. Just like the greatest love any son can ever show his beloved mommy is to shove his hard young cock up between her legs, pump away with all his youthful energy and strength, drill the cunt he was born from, his cute boyish butt going up and down life a machine, and finish off by shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. That's the best gift a son can ever give his mother, and the gift a mom appreciates lots more than chocolates or flowers. For one thing, her own kid's semen makes her cum like crazy, which candy or roses just don't. And the reader is spot on when he writes that mom "feels him become a man by entering her unprotected womb with his manhood." Face it--that's one of the main things a mother's cunt is for. It's where her boy becomes a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect the tale

An excellent idea for an erotic tale. Sadlly a bit of proofreading is a must before publishing. Grammar is everything, proper use of words in context.

Otherwise I look forward to more good stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Proofreading is VERY important!

The story is bleh... Okay, but not great.

Hard to read because of the recurring grammar mistakes and misuse of certain words. Those kinds of mistakes are distracting and I find that I'm secretly editing the story instead of just enjoying it.

Also, keep the details realistic. The audience is not stupid or naïve.

My biggest letdown for this story: the changes in past and present tense. When you narrate, either do it in the past or in the present or at least do a better job in transitioning from one to another. Again, this distracts from the story and makes reading it a hindrance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Proofreading or subject knowledge goes a long way. First of all, Jack Daniel's isn't rum, it's whiskey. The rest of the grammar is so bad I couldn't get past the first page before I skipped to the end to write this. While I appreciate parts of it, at least make it known that you have a clue about writing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please give an example of "unrealistic details" as I read the story and found it much more "real" than a lot of the crap written on this site.

videothingvideothingabout 8 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

Excellent pace to the story. I really loved the realism. I could actually feel as though this might take place exactly the way you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"AWESOME"

An awesome story and well written too boot!! Thank you for sharing it with us. I would like to hear more about, their life together. And just how the hell, they got out of the crash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Why!! Nit pick the grammar and the proof reading. I still got the point of this awesome story. If you type in the word ----grammar---- see what it tells & shows you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well thought out and written

I am a big fan of your stories and your writing skills. They are well thought out and presented. I look forward to reading more!!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Great story.

Yep, hardon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well written

I have to say, your writing skills are great. the choice of word and the description of the story made very easy to put into imagination. great anticipation without loosing the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Believable??????

mommy wants to take a drive while it's raining cats and dogs??? son can barely see the road, but he looks away to enjoy mom???? sane people are so concentrated watching the road you can't make them not look at the road when its raining or snowing or any very unsafe condition.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Please add a second chapter 5 *****

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER IS A MUST !!!!!!!!!!

Now this story is one that can't be overlooked. If you don't read it you lose, it's a great read ............... thanks

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
LONG AND DULL ,UNTILL. !!!^*!^

THE LAST TWO PAGES. WASTE OF TIME.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

This is the first story I have rated 5 Stars. The story built slowly, having some whiskey available to spurn them on to what otherwise might have been unspeakble acts.

Cultimating in a simultaneous orgasm which is the best way to cum....Wicked, depraved, maybe but a very hot sex story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.