All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Jam-Packed with Cum'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUGGESTION PREFERENCES

Lap of luxury, Incest 3some, and Sibling Seduction. Thanks.

Mike1269Mike1269almost 8 years ago
Alex knew everything ending

Very disappointed at the ending I thought for sure in the car on the way home Alex was going to grab her head and push it down on him and say now you can be a front seat cum slut. Watching you and our son fuck for 3 days has waken the monster in him as she sucks him and he slides 2 fingers in her cum filled ass and his voyourism saved there marriage. Then on the visit to the son she pulls out her sons cock and starts sucking it and Alex comes in behind her Cody tensed up and tries to warn mom and she looks up with a smile and says it's ok baby he knows I am both your cum slut as Alex starts fucking her as she sucks Cody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprise I'm pregnant

I would love to see Cory impregnated his mother. Also something with her being submissive to a woman at work who she hates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pregnant

The idea just sounds so right

ManOfSitruunaManOfSitruunaalmost 8 years ago
Mein deux cents

Still loving this series, but I'd say to have moderation with future iterations is best. Some of the suggestions seem rather outlandish.

Having said that, it's up to you. Either way, my votes would go towards (in no particular order): Surprise I'm Pregnant, perhaps after either Mom & Son Road Trip or Summer of Lust - which I both also vote for, and Sibling Seduction.

Extra props if you give the sister a bun-laden oven later on as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Summer of Lust

I would like to know how Sarah tells Alex she's leaving him. Then Sarah moves to the same town as Cory and their love affair of adventure begins. Sarah becomes the slut she's always wanted to be. Orgies, gangbangs, thressomes with young coeds are the sexual experiences has always wanted to experience. The summer concludes with Cory impregnating his mother, his lover, his future wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I READ YOUR LIST.......

I read the list you posted a the end of this last installment...... My wonder is , will you be able to keep up the quality of the last 5 ;) I think you should go for all of them, in the order " you " think makes sense .....GREAT JOB SO FAR !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue.

Have him impregnated his mom. Also the Incest games are a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey...

I love you as a writer, and i've loved this series, i hope that you choose to continue with the story, but that is your choice. The stories all flow together, and i like the idea of Cory keeping his mother to himself, and not allowing orgies to happen, though again that is your choice. I would like to know what happens from here, as this is a cliff hanger xD, but i'm sure you knew that when you wrote it. The sexual blockage that Alex dealt to Sarah is relatable, as is her need to become what she wasn't allowed to for years. You are a gifted writer, and i look forward to more things from you.

gamemanxgamemanxalmost 8 years ago
More, please!

Please write them all! GREAT stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GO ON!!!

Pls go on, one of the finest erotica I've read sofar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome series would like to see more

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Incest 3some and sibling seduction Are the continuations I'm looking forward to and then maybe surprise I'm pregnant

gunmakergunmakeralmost 8 years ago

You have a very fertile mind! Kinky too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

I think it would be interesting if she tells Alex, he gets excited and joins the fun.

xerxes_prnxerxes_prnalmost 8 years ago
Great stories

I would like to vote for the Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant story. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always phenomenal! Bravo!

As I would always expect when I see your nom de plume, an excellent series! As to a next installment, I vote for all of the above!

pegmehrdpegmehrdalmost 8 years ago
Please more stories

I have enjoyed reading the whole series. I would love to see her get banged by a house full of frat brothers. Keep it up!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprise I'm Pregnant

Sounds interesting given the amount he has pumped in her already during this one trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*love this story

I can't wait to see what next. I would love to read all future stories that comes with this series.

Olddog13Olddog13almost 8 years ago
Wonderful additions to the Backseat Mommy series

Adding the butt plug and the Gloryhole to the mix really increased my juciness as I was reading. Sarah and Cory are taking more chances, and the possibility of getting caught (by Alex in this case) really increases the excitement in a sexual relationship.

Keep writing, please, and let Slut Mommy fuck some of the college boys and girls and really be a cum slut.

Great series, one of my favorites !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Done...

I was loving your stories in the first two chapters, starting to feel differently with the third and am done with the fourth. Alex is obviously a loving husband that has unintentionally neglectful in not realize he has a slut for a wife. His wife and son both claim to "love" him, but it sure doesn't show in the total lack of consideration or caring they display for him. I'm all for a great / wild sex story, including incest, but can't enjoy even the fictional ruin of a relationship and good man like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story as always

Love the story as always and can't wait to read more and would love to read all of the stories u listed at the end of this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more

I am loocking forward to more of these... cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!!!!

I want as many more of these as you are willing to write!!!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 8 years ago
Definitely more!

Except for the frat boy one, I'm not interested in that one. The rest I'd definitely read, especially the pregnancy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More more more!!

I absoluetly love your stories and i this series is amazing. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Love the series and love all the ideas for continuation (except maybe the island one). If mommy gets impregnated, then that opens the door for lactation kinks too. Would really like to see Alex stay in the picture, especially if he is demoted to a cuckolded submissive daddy who is made to watch his wife in her mommy-slut role. Would love it if Alex ended up having to eat his son's cum from mommy-slut's well-fucked cunt (especially since he never ate her pussy before anyway!).

scowlingscowlingalmost 8 years ago
more please

love the story and would love to see more of it

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyalmost 8 years ago
Story lines

I think the following would be pretty good continuation.

First: love and incest when the parents swing back through from the trip that got changed during the series.

Second, Milf's Lap of Luxury after the divorce of the parents and mommy goes to son for comforting and gets a nice surprise.

Third, Summer of Lust, maybe with the girlfriend.

Fourth, Road trip. End the summer with a bang.

Fifth Surprise I'm pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I think Alex should have noticed this was going on and he just waited and got some pictures of stuff in the hotel room in the car without them knowing and then at the end when she tried to surprise him with the divorce he kneels both there nasty asses and send copies of the pictures to family and friends and divorces her for incest in adultery and leaves them penniless

city2442city2442almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved all 5 of Backseat Mommy stories. I would love to see more stories with these characters if they still spark your creative interest. Keep up the great work! You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes more.

How about Dad taking control of slut-mommy. He was just waiting until Cory was in college and they were on their own to break out of his shell... Opens the door for mom and son and dad and sons girlfriend....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

I think the series has kind of run it's course. To me what made it great (and me cum buckets) was the risk of doing it in the backseat inches from her husband. Great series though continue if you want but for me unless it involves risk with the dad it would never be the same. Only thing I would have changed would be for her to somehow get the facial in the car. Like she dropped her phone on the floor and had to find it or something like that.

Ninja667Ninja667over 7 years ago
MOAR

I need Moar. Loved the series btw.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
All of it is great

This is fucking great stuff

For future, I don't think the Olympics thing sounds plausible.

Every other idea sounds fine especially the one where mother seduces her daughter and gets her to enjoy Cory's cock.

If you want a frat orgy, keep it limited to 2-3 hunks and best friends of Cory and not the entire college.

Looking forward to reading more of this sexy mom son duo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking awesome

This series is the shit

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 7 years ago
How about...

How about Sarah having a sexual revival with Alex after he catches her and Cody when they visit during their trip? Then she can seduce the daughter. Then the whole family can fuck themselves into a coma? Or she can tell hubby she has to have her needs met,they separate, hubby decides he will do anything to have her back and gives her all the anal and oral she wants. Sarah still fucks her son when she can. Or perhaps while separated the daughter seduces Dad, teaches him to love anal and

giving oral. Then he and Sarah reconcile and they all fuck happily ever after?

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
Really!

This was a great series! I think you should during the talk between Alex and Sarah he tells her he know all about her and Cory. That in fact Alex and Cory had set the whole thing up. Now Alex and Sarah can join the swingers lifestyle and all three of them can have an incest lift together.

BPDDSG84BPDDSG84over 7 years ago
Love the series

I hope you continue the series I would like to see more of the two together. I hope that you write about this story line one day Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
Silkstockingslover is Hemingway reincarnated as a hot woman!

I have LONG been a fan of this fascinating woman and her incredibly skilled, amazingly gifted, solar-flare hot writing! Interesting stories, delightfully deep characters and plot-lines worthy of a master author. Well Done, Madam!

Puddin1996Puddin1996over 7 years ago
OMG

These others sound so good. Wish you would add those to this series. I can just imagine what the adult children of Sarah and her son would say if they heard the story of how they came into this world. Mmmm I can just imagine. Holy Hell, that would be hot as fuck.

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 7 years ago
Great story

This was s very good read I can't wait to read the rest it all sounds good except for incest island that one is a little far out, the best stories are the ones that have a air of possibility

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do all I'm begging for more

This is so good I'm in love with it.

Reno3600Reno3600over 7 years ago
More Back Seat Mommy!!!

Loved the series! What if the dad actually adapts to the situation and allows Sarah to become a hot wife, or he is cuckolded? Seeing many ways this story line could go, and all of them as hot as most of the other stories you write. Thanks for the great read.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
Yeah... Do all.

I'm with the do all guy on this one... Its so darn hot! And needed.

learningslutlearningslutabout 7 years ago
more backseat mommy

definitely please do all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Would Love To Read All of Those Stories!!!

I would love to read all of those stories. I really loved this one!!!

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
omg

You have to finish this one off, did she leave her husband and move to the campus to start a life of depravity with her son. did she stay with her husband and visit Cory repeatedly thru out his college years. Did the husband surprise her with his own revelation of wanting a divorce and got her off the hook..... so many twists and turns. did she get pregnant by her son........ i think you need a final chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
backseat mommy

great story. he needs to take her out on the town and parade her around in skimpy outfits. teasing groups of guys. letting strangers fuck and cum in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moree

These are amazing

dawn96dawn96almost 7 years ago
More Please

I love this series so much! I would love to see Cory and Sarah together and in love. The threesomes would be hot. Most of all I would love to see Cory and Sarah have kids, stay together and in love and then have a wild incest orgy.

Mich4905Mich4905almost 7 years ago
New life

Would like the story to continue. When Sara leaves Alex and strarts a family with Corey that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Back Seat Momma another fantasy fullfilled with cum

She and her husband stay together but she goes and visits by herself. Her son arranges to take care of her other fantasy about GB and DP and maybe a Double anal?

Cam2017Cam2017over 6 years ago
More

This series is the best! Keep this series going. I cant wait for the next installment

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Stay tuned....

Please I beg of you don't let this be the end of their adventures.

This story can run for several more installments. It would be cruel

and unsual punishment to end it here!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Author note

Hi

Still struggling for the right plot... thoughts???

ljpsstuffljpsstuffover 6 years ago
Have you concidered?

Have you considered that maybe Alex knew, and the three of them continued on further hot adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow! So hot!

Please please please do a "Summer of Lust" continuation

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
amazing series

Amazing series Jasmine, thank you so much and love to read any of the scenarios you have suggested

Love Carmella xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do, Backseat Mommy: Surprise! I'm Pregnant!

I think this could easily be the "Finally" of the story and would be the best way to end it (In my personal opinion) Why? Because we see that Cory clearly loves his mother (More then a mother like he claimed this Arc, or chapter, what ever they are called. And i would love to see a "Happy Ending" for the story that would work amazingly like the "Surprise I'm Pregnant!" Arc could be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Series Ever!

This was without a doubt the BEST Series I've ever read on here, I even felt bad for the Dad, but Yes, PLEASE keep the Series going as 5 Stars is NOT Enough,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My two cents

Would love mom to do something with the daughter...could be very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would enjoy reading about mom, son, and daughter/sister getting together. Is Cory's sister old enough to go off to college as well? Then add in some sorority or fraternity parties with mom before she ends up pregnant, or both mom and sis ends up pregnant.

DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsover 6 years ago
OMG....

Any & all of those suggested new titles would be a very Delicious Read my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

Just keep this series going for as long as you have ideas.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
when

when will the next chapter be released. you have some great ideas for chapters and this is a great story to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I think you should continue the series cause all those ones you were thinking of sounded good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blown away

Your writing is superb. Great imagination, and great story line.

Please keep developing the serie I'd love to read more of them!

Thank you

timyself66636timyself66636over 5 years ago
pleeeeze

I am loving this storyline and would love to read more adventures with Sarah and Cory. Thank you for the wild fun so far.

boifriendalexiboifriendalexiover 5 years ago
Love this series...

Love this series so much and would love to read more... You've got the talent for writing really good smutty but not corny or over the top porn. Love it.

Can we have some more please? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the best

As they say, everybody has an opinion, so let them write their own story! Only thing I would ask is that you continue writing what you want. After all, you've done a perfect job so far. Thank you.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago

Wow, so sad, but why am I still reading this tragedy. I guess its kind of rubber necking to see the car wreck ."Just move the bodies closer please so I can see them better". The son is such a douchebag and the mom is just plain evil. I hope the Dad wins the lottery becomes rich and marries a super model that really loves him and doesn't ever cheat on him. The douchbag and his slut can do what ever they want. Wow, this story must be good since it tears these emotions in me. I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent question, mrdata9770:

Why are you still reading this? If you hate the story that much, what is your justification for continuing to read this story? And why, why, why do you feel the need to comment on every installment saying how much you hate the story and how "evil" Cory and Sarah are? Go read something that will make you happy and quit posting comments that serve only to prove your inability -- or, worse, unwillingness -- to understand and sympathize with the protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm hoping to read some college fun milf'ing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic !

Really imaginable content, keep it up, would love to read more with my ideas of Sarah's sis and her dog..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Excellent series. The mother's sexual and emotional epiphany with her son was remarkable. The characters were realistically and logically developed. I sincerely hope the mother does not lose her nerve and cave back into her sexually boring life with a sexually boring husband.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 2 years ago

Plain and simple, I absolutely despise the wife. I enjoyed the story but from the first story on, she puts the husband down while professing to love him. I find it odd that while they met at a wild college event but he only wants vanilla sex. They obviously never talked. Fortunately for mom and son, the husband is a total idiot.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

I know this is fiction, but I find it difficult to believe that this suddenly hot and sexy woman would throw away 20 years of life and love without trying to actively change the kind and loving husband. But whatever the next step, I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m questioning how the mom didn’t whine up pregnant either by her son from all the sex or from the black guy in the previous story

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 1 year ago

after reading ------ the chapter 5 thing . newer ranking that happening from franchise .

so far . becomes this :

chapter 2

chapter 5

chapter 1

chapter 4

chapter 3

Chuckles12cChuckles12c10 months ago

This needs to end with the husband finding out about his son and wife.

Becaa57Becaa578 months ago

I'm exhausted!!!! Wow what a ride. unbelievable at time, but that goes with type of story. I don wonder what will happen after she comes down from the sexual high. Ending a 20 year marriage is a big step.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...