All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Jam-Packed with Cum'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 8 years ago
Dont stop

Wow wow wow totally adhored this series u cannot let it hend. Love the options up to 20 years in advance with their own kids. Only 1 missing is Alex finding out surely he deserves to be cuckolded or made to accept the relationship in 1 chapter. Either way this is good for at least 5 more chapters well done and thank you

ardoardoalmost 8 years ago
Hi

Incredible series !

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
OMG

are you kidding me keep going man please keep going

Chas1051Chas1051almost 8 years ago
Great Series

My partner & I love the story so far and is definitely worth 10 stars per chapter, a pitty we can only give 5. Please keep going and your proposed episode titles have got us reved up and waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE make it happen, big fan of son & mom impregnation stories and a big yes to all the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, yes yes!

Brilliant story and "yes" to Mommy getting pregnant and the family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep It Going

Indeed....love it! Would look forward to any of the potential story lines, except the Incest Island one.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Keep going! Keep the mom for the son only though no other males involve, however add a couple females like a girlriend and a sister or mom.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Yes Please

Keep going. We are loving this series. Please Don't stop. Give it all to us. We're prepare for more. Ohhhh Yessss Keep going. I love it I need it. Ohhhhh Fuck ohhhh fuck meeeee harderrrrr!!!

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More, but no other guys

The story is hot as hell man and I want more but don't have her fucking any other guys but him. There is no way any son would want to share her around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Yes, please keep the story going. Please have Mommy get pregnant. While Mommy is 5 months pregnant, mommy and Cory should have a threesome with a redhead college girl.

Scots_ladScots_ladalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Certainly keep the series going as long as you want. It has been great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is one that has a lot of potential if you choose to continue it. Personally, I would love to see them take a BDSM route with a formalization of his Mastery over her and her helping him bring a girlfriend into the fold as their willing and loving slave. That gives both of them what they want and yes, have him impregnate both of his little slaves. After all, heirs are the greatest gift a sub can give her Dom aside from her enslavement.

saywutsaywutalmost 8 years ago
Redundant

You told this story already in earlier chapters. No thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
I really like all those ideas

But as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect mother

Now that this mother son has evolved into mommy becoming an incestious slut for her darling son how about a new twist. All these bathroom trips daddy has been taking were for dad to jerk himself off in the bathroom. The smell, sounds and rear view mirror has provided him with the ultimate peep show he never knew he wanted. Looking at his wife's face twisted in orgasm as he hears the slap slap slap of his own son making his mother a slut wife has given daddy multiple errections over the last few days. In future episodes have mommy dress in lingerie and let the son take mommy doggystyle (bareback) as dad sets in his recliner pants around his ankles and he furiously jerks his cock to his perverted sex show. Love to hear the mother and son talk dirty and the mommy to beg for her son to impregnate her and make her his woman. The son can then sow his seed in his mothers fertile womb while daddy explodes his seed onto his chest. Later when the son returns home from college mom can walk into the living room and with one hand on her pregnant belly say look what our son did to his mommy as the the father looks at his wife. She can then say her son is waiting to fuck me upstairs, are you coming. Dad stands in a daze and unzips his pants and starts toward the staircase, mom stops him and wrapping her hand around his now hard cock begins stroking. Mom can then grin and say you know our son wants me to bear him several children...and I have agreed...you must accept your position as your son defiles me over and over he wants no more sex between us other than an occasional handjob, and he wants you to ask permission to watch me fuck. Dad explodes in his wife's hand and says yes dear now go up and become our sons woman, I'll be up as soon as I clean up my sperm from the floor. The happy family lives in orgasmic bliss from then on mommy getting steady cock from her son, the son wearing out all three holes of his mother as the son relieves his virile cock into mommy and filling his mothers fertile belly with seed. The neighbors will notice how sexy mommy now dresses and her constant state of pregnancy. What the neighbors won't see is the sweet sight of the young son happily taking his rightful place hammering his hard cock into his mother or the sight of the father drinking in every depraved act between mother and son while jerking his own manhood for relief in the corner. The neighbors in the next apartment would not guess that the son now occupies the master bedroom on his visits nor that the furious headboard banging on the wall is not a husband and wife making love, but rather a young son hammering his mother trying to get her pregnant while dad fucks his own fist and encourages his son to defile his own mother and make her the husbands very own slutwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continuing education

She needs to learn to eat pussy. She wants to be at college with her son, right? Well you go to college to learn new things. So whether son's girlfriend, a random coed, her own sister, her sister in law, a professor, her mother, a college athlete,, or an as yet nmentioned daughter, the fine art of pussy lapping is a skill set she should learn. Preferrably as a submissive. In the immortal words of that classic song, "Lick it up!"

ThitabeThitabealmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I like all of those ideas except the Incest Island. In the story you have already set up that she is leaving her husband and even is considering doing back to college so why not have her move close to the school ans have them move in together, that way they can find a second sub for them both to have and make Mommy a truly Bi sub for her sons pleasure. That will play into all of the college ideas and still allow them to do the Spring Break road trip and the Summer love fest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

I like all the ideas and maybe the idea of mommy being forced to eat pussy by her son! But please love all your stories and all the ideas you put at end sound so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please do the suprise I'm pregant

or better yet combine those down into 4 page stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Great story not sure about sharing her with a bunch of other guys, other women and college girls oh yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Backseat mommy

In a few of these I noticed that the sons name goes from Cory to Cody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Choice

I vote for pregnancy - simply the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Series...

... but perhaps it has run its course. There are some good ideas there if you were to continue, but why would she become a slut for frat boys? Personally, I would enjoy it more if she sticks to her son and maybe another female, even Incest Island. And please, no pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

I would like it to continue. You could start with love and incest as she returns to her son for the first time. But I think I'd be better to combine that with the road trip one. Personally like the other pervs, I'd really like to see the Surprise I'm pregnant one .

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 8 years ago
Lap of Luxary

I would love to see Cory with a girlfriend and showing her his Mommy-slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes yes yes keep it going

she ends her marriage, moves closer to her son, and cory fucks the hell out of her in a 24 hour sex marathon, maybe add in another 1 of moms fantasy, she's always wanted to do, maybe just maybe pregnant or how the relationship is after 20 to 30 years in an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

They don't get devoiced, and the hubby has to watch his son and wife fuck.. they show him how it's done..then maybe bring hubby into a threesome later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Yeah get the husband involved in an incestuous threesome with mother and son. Have everything come out and get Alex nice and hard and willing to watch Cody fuck his mommy then Alex joins in, spit roasting mommy and then double penetrating mommy with his son.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
ABSOLUTELY NO MOMMY GANGBANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when the good incest stories get screwed up by adding a mommy gangbang with half the neighborhood (or in the case the frat house) involved. NO, PLEASE don't do that. I would like to see Cory, find a kinky hot young lady and fall in love. I would like for Sarah to leave her husband and move to live with Cory and her future daughter in law. Sarah then could be in service to both Master Cory and her daughter in law (both being in service to Master Cory). It would be okay if they both got pregnant. You can bring in any family members you want just no outside the family stuff. Really ruins a good Incest story. Just my never to be humble opinion as this is your story to write as you see fit. Ed

irishcream44irishcream44almost 8 years ago
I agree

Agree with mymantoy999.

richardrrichardralmost 8 years ago
Keep The Series Going

They all sound like great follow-ons with Mommy-slut continuing to be an obedient and well satisfied pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter

I agree with Mymantoy999. I have loved the story so far. Please continue.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
More

Keep them coming. Your a talented smut writer,I'd like to see what else you could do with words.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
Love the series, keep it going

Thanks for writing this series of Backseat Mommy. I like what U have done. Please keep it going. The suggestions are very good. I like the one about Mommy getting Pregnant. Having her Move to His College town and Fucking his brains out would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What about "Backseat Mommy: Travel To Incest Island For Special Olympics"

Then, have her and the son fuck a tribe of midgets?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the series

This was an enjoyable series. Well written, few errors, etc. And the sex was hat and nasty, the use of him Mom slut was naughty as he grows as a Master, good job. As a suggestion to her leaving her husband, maybe she cuckolds him and forces him to watch with cleaning and fluffing duties as the Son takes his new Mommy whore to new levels of "slut hood". Driving her to ever more nasty and naughty fucking, sucking, Black servitude, frat gangbangs, glory holes and more and more as she willingly submits to her son's every need and desire.

Good luck, I enjoy all of your stories, keeps me wet and ready as well. Thanks. Keep writing. Hugs Nadine

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Helicopter Maternal Parenting Goes to Next Level

First I want to say the sex is hot and uber-taboo. That's the most important thing for this genre. But when I think long term ( silly but that's me ) , the future is shadey. Half the thrill is getting over on clueless father and he's on his way out. I foolishly want the mom and son to make a go of it but I want realistic problems to prop up.

Will they make it ? That's up to the author . The mom and son believe they have a transcendent passion. Me ? I believe that although the two are a spectacular match on carnal level ; there is great story to be had when said passion meets daily life on campus. One last thing - please don't skimp on scene when father is told that their marriage has reached a point of disolution.

I thank the author for somehow provoking me to take an ostensible stroke story a bit more seriously then vast amount of options in the incest genre. I also thank silkstockinglover for sharing.

Full marks for excellent heated encounters ***** and full hopes the sequel goe s to next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write more

I really like this story and I really want you to continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mommy's needs

let's knock mom up then introduce her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Story line has many possibilities. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Milf on campus

Of them all it seems the hottest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

Please continue this series. It has been wonderful. I know there are many more exciting adventures for Mother and Son.

MeinHauseMeinHausealmost 8 years ago
I vouch for the impregnation story and possible sequels!

Go with the impregnation scenario, so that when he's a 36 year old man who sleep's around, his adventurous, textbook nerd, college aged daughter can spy on them and eventually tease him into accepting her as his dirty little ass slut..

GO, GO IMPREG RANGER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked the first 5 Suggestions

Any of the first 5 on your list seems like a nice continuation of the story line. I would really like to see Mom help Cody land a girlfriend, who could play along on some of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Enjoyed the series very much . I think it should continue. Whichever way you decide to take it. But keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suprise I'm pregnant

I love this series please continue! You should definitely do one where the mom gets pregnant! Maybe even a glimpse in to the future with some daddy daughter incest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

1 Backseat Mommy: Love & Incest

2 Backseat Mommy: MILF on Campus

3 Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

4 Backseat Mommy: Mom & Son Road Trip

5 Backseat Mommy: Travel to Incest Island

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 8 years ago
All of the above

I am definitely voting all of the above, but if any do not make the cut, then leave out frat boy cock

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago

My vote is for Summer of Lust, with Love & Incest my second choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
8

This story is awesome, whatever sequel you decided to make they're all good :) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story is awesome!

I definitely want to read a chapter (or even more than one) where she gets pregnant and they have lots of preggo sex. Especially the idea of their future children joining is hot. (Maybe his daugther(s) can get knocked up too? Pretty please?)

The other ideas sound hot as well. I like the threesome with the college girlfriend, the spring break road trip and the summer fuckarathon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All of them!

All of those sequels sound amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The mum being with another man would destroy what has been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
backseat mommy

Do all of the stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

keep going with it where she is used by his friends and maybe her husbands friends behind his back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do all of them, but dont let any other guy touch her

Do all of them, but don't let any other guy touch her

weenogweenogalmost 8 years ago

definitely do the pregnancy. the orgy would be a good ending to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Done better.

I got only one thing to tell y'all: Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours by TxTallTales. The mom-on-son's-lap story done right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series

Keep them coming, sorry for the pun. They should be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

These are great! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it going

Love the series and hope u keep it going. I like your ideas about mom being single and getting prego, but when the sex love includes others, I quit reading. Keep it between the two regardless of which direction u go. Thanks for your time and work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

go with Mom and the college girlfriend get together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep the series going!!!

Start with MILF on campus, ease into the road trip and love and incest, and conclude the series with surprise I'm pregnant. That's my opinion anyway. Keep up the amazing writing; you're still my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Son's name???

So… what is the son's name, Cody or Cory? Changes several times in the story. Otherwise another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

They tested all possible forbidden delights and now find pleasure in corrupting the other innocent mothers with sons.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Great job

I really enjoyed this and would love to see more of this couple. Would love to see them living together off campus and some Spring Break shenanigans, not sure how I would feel about the series turning into a wild orgy? Oh well that's why you're the author and I get to enjoy the ride (pun intended). Thanks for what we have gotten so far.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
I gotta agree with the last anon: "keep it going."

I kinda lost interest on glory hole but the rest are all five stars. Love the series and as for what you should do next, well surprise me. That's your right after all:)

nam666nam666almost 8 years ago

should do the threesome with with mom son and aunt or girlfriend then the surprise mothers pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great way to rap the series of up.

If you where to continue "Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust " would be a very good continuation of whats happened at the end of the serious. Or "Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant " just because it would be a good curve ball to their situation.

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 8 years ago
continue

Do all of them

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 8 years ago
in order

Backseat Mommy: Love & Incest

Sarah returns to her son and they test the 24 hour limit.

Backseat Mommy: MILF on Campus

Mom has a wild weekend of frat boy cock.

Backseat Mommy: MILF's Lap of Luxury

Mom gets up close and personal with son's college girlfriend.

Backseat Mommy: Mom & Son Road Trip

Mom and son go on their own road trip during Spring Break.

Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

Son moves back in with now single Mom for the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest Island yes please!

Great idea, plz write it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep Going

I vote Lap of Luxury and Surprise: I'm Pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep going again

Do Love and Incest", do "Mom and Son Road Trip", do "Surprise I'm Pregnant", and do "Travel to Incest Island". I don't particularily care for him shareing her at college. Too many ways to screw up and let their secret out. Plus, IF she is to get pregnant it would definitely be a bad thing not to know for certain that Cory is the father. And if he share's her around, how can he be confident that she won't tire of him and go off with one or more of his college friends? After all, she's cheated on her husband with four men already, counting the extra's she got at the gloryhole. If he doesn't keep her close and satisfied and to himself, he is taking a big chance. VD's are a problem on college campus also. The concept of an Incest Island where anything goes as long as the vacationers are close kin is a good one. For their vacation time, anything goes and they can love whoever they wish to love. No Judgements. Sex Incest Olympics? That's getting just a little bit juvenile, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enough. Stop writing.

Typical sequel: exaggerate the previous storyline. Stop writing. The setting and circumstances are not believable. No one sits on someone's lap for 3 days. No husband is that clueless.

I gave you 1 star , though my preference would be 0. The story is empty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series

Love and incest then roadtrip and summer of lust

catchmyhoodcatchmyhoodalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like a plan. Keep writing.

Don't listen to anyone who is telling you to stop writing. The story in really good and I'm looking forward for all the future chapters in this series. SO keep writing. Expecting the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Knocked up Backseat Mom" sounds great BUT....

Knocked up Backseat Mom sounds great but please do not involve additional males in to this mom/son relationship.

Mother & Son relationship is very special (as you know) and should be private.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More than one

I think you should continue. However, I don't think those suggests as separate stories are good. Try combining them like Love & Incest, MILF's Lap of Luxury, Mom & Son Road Trip. Cut the fat out and don't drag it out. Then I would finish up your story with Wild Incest Orgy as an epilogue.

kjanekjanealmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

The dialogue is wonderfully amusing and cheeky--perfect. Would love to eventually read "Backseat Mommy: Threesome for Mommy" when she is pregnant. Yeah, let's not stop the seeds from flowing now, baby. Nicely done. 5*

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52almost 8 years ago
Keep them coming

I love reading these. My vote would be ROAD TRIP

walt555walt555almost 8 years ago
More,more,more

Love this series pls continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

How could you not wish to continue such an erotic thread? The story line lends itself to so many possibilities.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsalmost 8 years ago
All of the Above!

Such a fun series to read! I don't care where it goes so long as it doesn't get too introspective. This action is too hot to think about :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My votes:

Milf on Campus

Milf's Lap of Luxury

Choosing between the two is as hard as I am reading these stories!

Fantastic work as always, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cory in Charge

My vote is for Cory to come home on break. Mom hasn't been able to build up the courage to get a divorce and Cory sits Dad and Mom down and explains that he simply can't continue to put up with either of their problems: Mom not getting the divorce he wants, nor Dad not putting out enough to make Mom happy the way she deserves, and he explains thoroughly that from here on out, he is in charge and they are both going to respect and respond to his wishes. Having 2 parent-sluts to use and fuck with will improve all three of their lives. Dad can either accept that he is now the slutty father or he can leave. Otherwise, they are moving to where Cory lives to support his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's his name?

Is it Cory or Cody? You used both names multiple times

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 8 years ago
Yes yes and yes lol

Incest island seems a little much but all the other premises could make this story a truly epic saga.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCalmost 8 years ago
A Great Series

Please continue the series. I enjoyed reading all 5 parts. Like a few others have suggested have Sarah and Alex remain married; Alex knew most of what was going on in the backseat and admits he knows he can't keep his wife satisfied. So he is ok with the incestuous relationship between son and mother. Sarah goes to visit Cory often, even staying with him for long periods of time; possibly moving in with Cory. Basically all your suggestions continuing the story only somehow Alex is ok with the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
attention

Your story made me very horny and made me rise to attention and just had to do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let Dad Stick Around

Give Dad a chance to fuck his wife and rekindle things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm Pregnant

Son impregnates Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish

Love your work!! I want more of these ones

Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

Backseat Mommy: Surprise I'm Pregnant

Backseat Mommy: Threesome for Mommy

Backseat Mommy: Wild Incest Orgy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Need more stories my favorite so far i say keep the dad in a couple more but then get rid of him and the pregnant one sounds good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Continue with a combo of son gets a girlfriend and impregnates mom when she visits, along with a threesome.. (maybe impregnates both at the same time?)

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 8 years ago

Loved the idea of fucking her in the backseat. If you continue, continue with

Backseat Mommy: Love & Incest

Backseat Mommy: MILF on Campus

Backseat Mommy: Mom & Son Road Trip

Backseat Mommy: Summer of Lust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bring dad in on it!

Threesome with the dad, give him a chance to get her back and compete with his son!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Backseat Mommy

Jasmine, I think you have to continue this series, there are so many places to take it as you have listed. I love all of your stories and wait for each new one with anticipation.

gain, Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The pregnant one sounds good!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...