Backseat Mommy: Jam-Packed with Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any other advice you'd like?" I asked.

Alex interjected, "Don't say a word, Cory, it's a trap."

I laughed, "That is probably very good advice."

Alex turned the radio up, obviously done with our awkward conversation, which meant Cory and I had some alone time, well as much alone time as you can have in a backseat on someone's lap with your husband driving the car.

I began to grind my ass slowly in a circular motion on my son's cock. This was going to be the last backseat fucking, and I was going to enjoy the ride.

And for fifty miles I just ground slowly on his cock, enjoying the full feeling, just enjoying the surreal feeling of an unconditional secret love between my son and me.

"Fifty more miles," Alex announced.

This made me sad.

Fifty miles and this was over.

Fifty miles and I would have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Fifty miles and the only life I'd known for a couple of decades would be over.

Fifty miles and I would have to initiate the conversation that needed to take place, which I feared completely.

And...

Fifty miles to finish milking my son's third load of the day, this one shooting up my ass.

I said, as I began to slowly ride my son's cock, "Thank God. I don't think I can last much longer."

Alex nodded, "I can only imagine how sore your ass must be. Mine is numb, and I have a proper seat."

"Oh, my ass feels great," I reported back, the lingering pleasure increasing as soon as I began riding my son's cock instead of just sheathing it.

Alex asked, "Really?"

"My legs are sore though," I answered, realizing what I was saying wouldn't make much sense to him.

"I imagine," he nodded, "being all cramped in back there. And Cory, you'll probably need a week to recover."

Cory replied cheerfully, "Hopefully not that long. I recover pretty quickly."

"My dear husband, are you saying I'm fat?" I teased.

"What?" Alex asked, his eyes going big. "God, no."

"I'm just kidding," I laughed.

"Don't ever do that to me, I almost drove off the road," Alex complained, but laughing back.

"Just keeping you on your toes," I shrugged.

"That you always do," he said.

"Ohhhh, I like this song," I said. "Turn it up."

"Okay," he nodded, turning up some song I'd never heard before, but I wanted the conversation ended so I could fuck my son.

I began riding faster, knowing that milking his third load of the day would take extra work.

"That feels great," Cory groaned quietly.

"Ditto," I nodded.

And for a few minutes I just rode his cock by just moving my ass up and down... not real fast, but also not too slow.

My orgasm was beginning to build when Alex said, "I'm going to pull over to go to the bathroom."

"Again?" I asked, annoyed.

"Too much water at lunch," he justified.

"Can't you wait? We're almost there," I pointed out, as was I.

Cory supported me, not totally altruistically, "Yes, Dad, I really want to get there."

"Fine, fine," Alex sighed. "If I have to, I guess I can last."

Cory whispered to me, as he began thrusting up slightly to meet my movements, "I can't."

Somehow Alex managed to hear that and asked, "You can't?"

"I can't wait to get there," Cory covered.

"If you two can last back there for three days that uncomfortably, I guess I owe it to you to last the last twenty or so minutes."

"You're a trooper," I praised him, as the pleasure inside me once again began to build.

"I need to focus on the music to distract myself," he said, again turning the radio up.

I looked outside and saw a twenty-mile sign for the college and realized it was time to extract the third load. I leaned to the side, slapped my ass slightly like it was the flank of a horse and Cory took the hint and began to take over. He began fucking into my ass hard as I just hunkered down in jockey position and enjoyed.

I moved my fingers to my clit, awkwardly because of the position I was in, and began rubbing myself, wanting to come the moment he did.

Two more songs played through and we passed a ten-mile sign as he kept fucking me.

My orgasm was near eruption, and when I felt the walls of my ass getting coated with cum, I erupted too. I let out a moan that was way too loud, "Ooooooh, fuck."

Alex looked urgently into the mirror, "You okay?"

"Leg cramp," I weakly answered.

"Want me to pull over?" Alex asked.

"No, no," I said, as the orgasm continued ripping through me and Cory finished spewing his load in my shit hole. "We just need to get there."

"Just ten minutes," Alex said. "Can you last ten minutes?"

"Ooooh," I moaned again, as Cory, the brat, slammed into my ass hard, one final punctuation before pulling out. "Yes, just drive."

"I don't know if I should," Alex wavered, clearly concerned for me.

"Just get us there," I ordered. "I'll be fine."

"Okay, okay," Alex said, knowing when the conversation was done.

He started to speed, as I felt cum leaking out of my ass and I closed my eyes to enjoy the descending slope of my orgasm in silence.

I felt Cory cleaning my asshole with a wet nap and then surprising me by shoving the butt plug back in my ass.

My eyes went big as he grabbed my hips and had me sit solidly down on his lap.

"My gift for you," he whispered.

"Oh sweetheart, you've given me so many precious gifts these past three days," I replied, leaning back against him.

He wrapped his arms lovingly around me and said, "As have you to me."

"Five miles," Alex announced.

Cory went into the bag and handed me a brand new red thong.

I looked at him, perplexed.

"To hold the plug in when you get out of the car," he explained.

"Oh," I nodded, as I struggled to put the thong on in the confined space. Oddly, it was more difficult than getting fucked.

Once I had it on, I sat back on his lap and relaxed in his arms... which felt so right.

Then... like life itself... all good things came to an end as we pulled into the college grounds.

It took an hour to get Cory through registration and the entire time, as I saw various bunches of scantily dressed freshmen, I felt jealous.

It took an additional twenty minutes for us to find his dorm room, and I wasn't sure how I was going to manage getting that last load... the risky telltale facial.

But once we reached his room I achieved a moment of brilliance and suggested, "Alex, why don't you go and bring the car to the dorm?"

"That's a good idea," Alex approved, before adding, "it'll likely take me a few minutes. I kind of got turned around in this maze."

"No worries," I shrugged. "I'll help Cory make this small prison cell look like a home."

"Okay," Alex nodded and left.

The second he closed the door, I went to it and locked it before rushing back to Cory, dropping to my knees and fishing out his cock.

I knew time was of the essence, so I began bobbing hungrily.

Cory interrupted me with, "Bend over, Mom. I want one last quick fuck."

"You'll have to hurry," I cautioned him, as I quickly got up, bent over a desk and offered both of my back-end holes.

He slid easily into my cunt and began fucking me hard and deep.

"Oh yes, fuck your Mommy baby," I moaned. "God, I love your cock in my cunt."

"Your cunt was made for my cock," he responded.

"Or vice versa, I definitely made your cock," I quipped playfully.

"And you created a masterpiece," he laughed, as he kept fucking me.

"Perfection," I moaned, my own newest orgasm building.

After a couple minutes of rough cunt fucking, he pulled out, yanked the plug out of my butt and slammed his cock in my ass. I screamed, too loudly, "Fuck, you nasty Mommy ass fucker!"

"I love your ass," he groaned, as he began reaming my asshole.

"And I love your big cock drilling my shit hole, baby," I moaned, as he fucked me so hard the desk began banging against the wall.

"God, I'm going to miss this," he groaned.

"I'm not sure I can live without your cock, baby," I moaned, as I pushed the desk firmly against the wall to stop the sound.

"Then you'd better end up back here soon, my Mommy-slut," he said, before adding, "That's an order."

"Yes, Master," I moaned, knowing I'd be back here just as soon as I could manage.

"I expect you to behave just like those Japanese mothers," he said.

"Going down so your grades will go up," I whimpered.

"Exactly," he groaned, as he pulled out, spun me around and I instantly dropped to my knees and took his cock, that was just reaming my butthole, into my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, craving his load... wanting it all over my face.

After only a few bobs he pulled out and splattered his cum on my face. I loved the hotness of his cum as rope after rope draped itself across me.

Once done, I took his cock back in my mouth to retrieve any last remnants of cum he might have saved for me.

Cory said, "Smile for me."

I looked up and smiled as he took a picture of my cum-coated face.

"Is that going to be your new phone background?" I smiled.

"Maybe," he said, as he put his cock away.

I began to rub his cum all over my face, trying to hide the evidence of my facial, as Cory went and unlocked the door.

"This is amazing facial cream," I smiled.

"You just keep getting hotter," he praised.

"Flattery gets you everywhere," I smiled, getting off my knees.

"And into every hole," he smirked.

"I can't believe you just came in every one of my holes in under eight hours," I said.

"Imagine what I could do given an entire day," he smiled.

"That is something to look forward to," I yearned, wondering how many times he could get off in a single day and how many orgasms he could give me in that day.

"I love you, Mom," he said, leaning in and kissing me.

"I love you too," I said, when we broke the kiss. "And," I added, giving his cock one final squeeze through his jeans, "I love this cock."

.....

Alex joined us a few minutes later, and as he and Cory carried all of Cory's stuff in, I unpacked it, performing a traditional motherly role for a change.

Once we were done, we went out for supper, and I hoped for an opportunity for one last fuck. Unfortunately, the opportunity never presented itself, so I reluctantly left my son in the questionable care of hundreds of college skanks, hoping he would still want me the next time we were together, which I was determined would be soon.

As Alex drove us to our hotel, my sitting beside him in the passenger seat this time, I pondered how I was going to tell Alex it was over.

I loved him as a man.

I just didn't love him as a husband.

My gaze drifted out the window; I knew I had to have the hardest conversation of my life with my husband, and soon. One I didn't want to have, but it had to be done.

The end of adventure Five

Next and already posted:

Backseat Mommy: Lustful 3-Hole Slut

Sarah returns to her son and they test the 24-hour limit.

12