All Comments on 'Backsliding'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very good--hope there is more

csidecsideover 12 years ago
Great

Really good plot - well told

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
It's rare . . .

. . . that a story here, especially an LW story, touches on such a major point of morality as this story does. Typically we get a wife or husband sexing someone they aren't married to. Some may consider that of itself to be a question of morality but I do not, not at all. Here we have a young couple asking themselves 'why do we have rules of behavior, what is the value of religeon?'

Have you ever - "Wondered what it was like to not be bound by those stupid church standards. To be free to do what you wanted, when you wanted, and not give a shit about what your pastor or your friends or even your Sunday school class thought about you?"

"Of course I haven't. Unlike you, obviously, I take my salvation very seriously."

"So you've never wondered what it was like? You've never wondered what it would be like to be out of church? To be free? Look me in the eye and tell me that you've never had any secret fantasies of being a bad girl at least once."

When I said this, she hesitated. For a split second, I could see doubt and anxiety cross her face. I'd hit a nerve. She didn't reply.

"Well, have you? Have you ever wanted to take a walk on the wild side?" - These are questons every reasoning person asks, some ask more probing than others.

In this tale author allows, maybe directs but let's just stay with the permisive allows, Sarah to express some of that questioning, some of the excitement beyond the middle and much closer to the edge of life experience. The question really is how much is pleasure at being what is out there and how much is a requirement of being human and therefor curious?

Extremely well done author. I am glad you didn't allow numerical scoring because FIVE would not be good enough.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseover 12 years ago
Great Story - Very Erotic

Thanks for sharing your story. It reminded me of my courtship and early marriage. I too was a moral, church-based thinker and believer.

At least, that's who I was before I married my corruptor. Since then, I have been an uninhibited wanton woman who could and would never go back because as the saying goes, once you go Black you never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wounder if

see learned about sex from the new Ass Pastor?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
I was trepidatious

Any story with religous undertones usually pisses me off. I kept waiting for her to end up preggers by the pastor or something. I like what you did with this. I'd give you 4 stars, but ..

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Great!

I really dug the story. An interesting backstory, a cool progression, and a hot finish. It is a great stand-alone short, or could could be the start of an interesting series. It could go anywhere. I enjoyed your writing style. Maybe a little brief and conclusory at times, could have been fleshed out more with additional scenes and dialogue, but the point is made and the story does not lack depth, considering its length. I look forward to more of your writings.

BTW, I had a fling with a girl like the wife in this story while in college. She was from a small, rural, conservative Lutheran sect, and she attended the same small Lutheran college that I attended. She had the uncut hair, no makeup, long skirts, high-necked long-sleeved blouses, etc. I was the first guy she ever dated who was not one of her fellow flock-members. We had a great time. I guess I was the 'bad boy' she needed to have come into her life. Lasted about 4 months. It was an experience; for both of us. I actually felt kind of bad at times, like I was a fucking devil or something, with the stuff I got her to do. But, we actually parted as friends. Anyway, that little spark to be a 'bad girl' is definitely there for these types of girls-no doubt. I like how you brought that out in your story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 12 years ago
Unique

Very unique -- made it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another zero

more like a read across of the real story. no heart in it.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!

Very different and very entertaining. Looking forward to reading your future stories. Thanks for sharing.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Great read!

Very original and enjoyable read, but why did you end it abruptly?

cosmosenfoldcosmosenfoldover 12 years ago
epiphany

i will give it a 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed this story very much. Hope there is more to come. Shame there is no voting section for this story. It is certainly worth top marks. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story...

I like where this is going, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE TO SEE WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING

PLEASE CONTINUE..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just don't mess this up!

Very few stories get my attention like this one did. It is right on the verge of going off in a different direction and I hope you take it in a good one and not mess it up by having her get knocked up by the pastor and him liking it for example.

Good story so far

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

just how far will she go. please continue

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Very interesting start

Also a good insight into the super religious every day life. Looking forward to the rest. Not sure how I missed the series when it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start, but where's the rest?

You have her started, now you both need to bring a third person in. Male or female? Your choice but most of us guys would probably rather read about her getting it from a strange guy while hubby cheers her on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck yeah!

This might be the best story ever! Wish I could meet the couple behind it. You can't write this without having some experience in it.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
yes

To see an innocent woman open up the doors to her passion it can be explosive. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superficial Would Be A Compliment

Are people satisfied with an absolutely zero-nuance jackass, cussin' and a drinkin' and shakin' his callous-knuckled fist at heaven like a completely worthless moron? This is a truly ridiculous portrayal. God, what a waste of time.

There are some great preacher-wife cheating stories on this website. Like the one who takes singing lessons from the organ-ist and gets massively drilled. Very well written. But this current story? Just garbage from the first word to the last.

Adiós!

MormonJackMormonJackover 5 years ago
Sounds familiar

I loved the story and series. Sarah sounds a lot like my wife, except my wife hasn't backslid. Yet.... maybe.... I hope...

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Uh 2 stars

Effort into writing

Story nothing

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another dickhead author who thinks it’s cute to make fun of Christians. Why not write about the happy times down at the Al Farouk Mosque and massage parlor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@26thNC As a Christian myself, I don't appreciate the kind of church the author describes in the first part of the story. That's not a Christian church....that's a controlling, "supply-side Jesus" church.

Most of the problems people have with Christian behaviour is with that type of church, not real, Jesus-following Christians.

Even Jesus had problems with that kind of church behaviour, so it's hardly without precedent for it to be made fun of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous