Backstage at the Royal Rumble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well well well Ladies, I must admit...I had a whole lot of fun back here with you. I mean when I see you every week on TV, I always thought you three were the innocent ones in the Locker Room, but I guess I was wrong...all of you are sexy little sluts just wanting to have a good fuck." Velvet said with a smirk while putting her dress back on.

"Mmmm well, I guess you learn something new everyday right Jamie...but, we did enjoy this...maybe in the future, we do this again?" Renee said as she, Eden & Lilian still sat naked on the couch and floor.

Velvet smirked and made her way to the door and turned and looked the three other women.

"I guess we will Renee...but until then, I'll be sure to remember this moment fondly." Velvet smirked and then left the Locker Room.

**********

Outside of the Locker Room, Velvet Sky straightened out her dress and fixed her hair slightly.

As she began to walk away, a huge smile appeared on her face as she thought back to the earlier encounter with Stephanie and to that encounter with Renee, Lilian and Eden.

Velvet had always heard stories about the WWE, but to be there and experience them herself was completely different and she loved it.

Velvet however now knew she had to find Bubba sooner rather than later or he'd get suspicious. Although in Velvet's mind, her night wasn't quite finished yet.

12