All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 11'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Have a feeling Jeff's ex is going to be a pain for a bit though, just seems like the type.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Powerful installment. I'm glad to see Jeff told Daniel how he feels but I hope he tells Daniel all about Timothy. Forewarned is forearmed - or something like that. Telling Daniel everything now could prevent future problems. But as this is fiction and subject to the author's dictates, we'll see.

DreamrealDreamrealalmost 12 years ago
Best installment yet

Too short but it was my favorite chapter of them all. While we were never shared a moment of the play they read their emotions made us feel like we had watched the whole thing. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So good

I was disappointed when I saw this chapter was shorter than usual, but it's just about perfect. I particularly loved the last love scene. There's something about those moments where Daniel takes over and acts like the confident one... lovely to see a relationship on here that has give and take.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I had this terrible feeling Christina was holding Daniel back from going to Jeff just so he could witness his kiss with Timothy. And then I feared that Timothy had promised her a part in his movie to go behind their backs and break Jeff and Daniel up. Thankfully, you didn't resort to cliches. Timothy isn't done yet, and the sooner Jeff tells Daniel about him, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks for the chapter. It seems that Jeff and Scot are commited to each other. The sooner Jeff tells Scott that Timothy is tracking Scott down the better, like ripping off a bandaid.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

great chapter. I just hope he tells him about Tim. I think he's going to feel a bit angry that he didn't tell him sooner. That as they reveal they love each other, his ex is in the picture. Hopefully, Daniel won't let it change things. I'm glad Jeff was brave enough to say it. He'd be nuts to do the hollywood thing. unless daniel went with him. But I can't imagine daniel being ok with him working that close with Timothy. While if you trust your partner it shouldn't be a problem. That kinda history and a manipulative man=trouble.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Lovely

Another great chapter and I too thought that Christina was holding Daniel back to cause the inevitable scene, but what she did was still wrong I hope she is sincere. I also agree Jeff should tell Daniel asap about Timothy he is nothing but trouble

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous