All Comments on 'Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 01'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really good story

Excellent story, well constructed, worth reading every word of the four pages. The author said it's fiction, but I detect some experience in the story line. So I ask this. You asked for some ideas for a future chapter. Now in our sixties, me and my wife, (a librarian like Aunt Bella until she retired) have had many mundane holidays in France and Germany over the years, and never any real excitement. Living in England, we have never been as far as America. Always talked about travelling across the USA in a campervan but never had the courage to do it, Jake has the skill to charm her knickers (panties) off and do things to her she has never dreamed of. She's Val, I'm John. Would you write us into a future chapter? If not, I look forward to reading how Jake goes through all of Bella's book club friends, as I'm sure he will.

tv46tv46about 7 years agoAuthor
John & Val, I like your ideas

Send me private feedback with any additional details you'd like to see in a new chapter: descriptions, memorable places or events, etc. I write fiction, but could weave in any specifics you want to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will send feedback

I'll send you some private feedback, but it may take a few days because I'm not a writer, and no good on description. Most of the good stuff happened around 2006 just after the menopause when she got sexually active for two years. Things like when we tried dogging (popular in England) and for the first time in over 20 years married I found out she would happily fuck a stranger in the back seat of the car with me watching, but if a guy stuck a cock through the window and told her to put it in her mouth she would tell me to drive off. She still has the phobia, and never sucked mine. But a delivery driver she fucked at home around that time was something else.

tv46tv46about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks John and Val

No need to write, just give me a list of words or phrases that you would like to see ascribed to the two of you. Just random thoughts. Nothing so specific that anybody but you will recognize who it is. I often like to find a picture for each of my characters. If you come across something on the internet that represents how you would like to appear in the story, send it along.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Great story..Had my cock hard

Nice friendly family.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved the variety of sexual escapades in this story. I especially loved reading about Joan and her hairy red pussy.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Nice family

Good hot story. Looking forward to chapter 2. Trying to figure out if I am related to Dixie, sounds like a great family to be in.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

one of your better stories-------I could see Daisy taking a road trip with Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous