Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle was intrigued, and raised a hand to finger her hard nipple. "What do you think Dixie?"

"You won't regret it."

"I don't know... I have book club at my place tomorrow afternoon." She wedged the phone between her chin and shoulder, and slipped a hand under the waistband of her skirt.

"Blow it off," Dixie said.

"Book club?" Jake asked, his interest piqued. "Tell me about it."

"Just a few friends over to discuss our book-of-the-month. We spread a little gossip, drink a little wine and then go out for dinner."

"Girl friends?"

"Yes, it's an offshoot of a bigger club I used to belong to, much more intimate... but they don't know anything about my... extracurricular family activities." She pressed on her clit, flooding her body with heat.

Jake's eyes lit up at the mention of females, single or not. "Any books I'd be interested in?"

"I doubt it, this week is Girl on a Train." Belle hesitated. "But we've been known to switch it up on occasion."

"Tell me more."

"We each have our own guilty pleasures... you know, our favorite erotic romances. They make for some verrrry interesting discussions."

"Count me in... I may have a few tales of my own to tell."

"Something recent, perhaps?"

"If you twist my arm," Jake said, drawing a scowl from Dixie. "What time?"

"We meet at my place, around three o'clock."

Jake gave Dixie a thumbs-up. "I'll be there."

*****

Post your thoughts about where you'd like to see this story go. I'll consider your suggestions for future chapters.