All Comments on 'Bad Choices Ch. 01'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I appreciate the difference in ages and the fact it was her father that witnessed his friends big cock deflower his daughter, but your story telling abilities made me hard as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So pathetic

The writing is good, but the father is so far beyond pathetic I can't even summon words to describe it. If she'd been more cooperative or seductive or something, some cue to indicate to the father that he shouldn't interfere, then it would have been a good story. This, though, a father watching a guy taking advantage of his daughter and then lying about it later and so on... you've been reading way too many cuck stories. I won't criticize the genre, but the writers have no clue how to write a compelling story with good characters and neither do you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome! I can't wait to read more.

obliviatedobliviatedalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

So hoping you decide to write more! This was a great story and I keep thinking about it. Please write some more stories soon. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Betrayal

I normally love a good rape fantasy, but this one is about treachery and betrayal. The friend is a sexual predator and the daughter is just a piece of meat. Such are most rape fantasies. But the father in this case is a traitor to his daughter. Instead of protecting her he comes up wth excuse after weak ass excuse to enable her rape. He is as guilty of rape as the crap friend is. He is also a pimp.

The sequel to this story should be titled: the arrest, dismemberment and execution of the father. I hope this was just pure fantasy, and was not acted out in real life.

doorknob22doorknob22about 5 years ago
Perfect story.

Very well written. 5 stars.

Haters: Nothing is more pathetic than readers giving moral advice to fictional characters. Do you also give advice to characters on TV?

MissPAdventurousMissPAdventurousalmost 4 years ago

Mmm yum. Makes my clit throb every time I read this. Please share more of your wonderfully dirty mind with us.

PerfectlyLegalinCanadaPerfectlyLegalinCanadaabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This was insanely good. The mismanagement, the fleshed put characters, the time put into the dynamics and the scenes that end up happening. Amazing.

wildbill562wildbill562over 1 year ago

I liked the story, but the father was so pathetic. I was hoping he would get turned on by his daughter getting molested and at least jack off - or tell his friend to move over and fuck her himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent plot, decent story - but what is dad's IQ - 7? I was so busy getting hacked at his stupidity and calling him names that it sort of ruined the story for me. After the first few paragraphs I just didn't bother reading what he had to say - no one can be that much of a moron and hold a normal job. My Dad would have removed the guy's hand at the first touch - and surgery would have been required to re-attach it. But!! You wrote a better story than I would be able to, so I can't kvetch too much. :-)

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Vanilla. Couple of things: Dad was brain dead in that he didn't stop good old Carl and maybe step in to do the deed himself. I'm also not a fan of injecting pregnancy (whether actual or implied) into the story. A good effort to recover the plot line might be to write chapter two with dad and her getting it on . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES